Historical Settings Survey

Post polls here.
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

I want to try out Renaissance Italy, mostly as an excuse to wear tights in public.

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

As someone who enjoys history, a lot of the time periods already mentioned here intrigue me as well - golden age of piracy, roaring 20s etc.

As others have mentioned, Ancient Greece would be a fun setting as well, especially since parts of the culture back then are known to be quite hedonistic!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago
MissEscape wrote: 1 year ago Talking to someone about pirates just now has me thinking they would make great kidnappers...well, Disney type pirates, anyway....
They have a lot of rope on board, and they know how to tie it well. And, even the fantasy pirates are at least a little bit ruthless.
Yep!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago I'm honestly a little surprised (make that a LOT surprised) that no one here has mentioned the 8th-10th century Viking era!
Thralls, raids, prisoners, ropes & gags, socks, hypermasculine men, need I go on?
Sir, you do have your point;
But the young, 6ft2+,bearded Henry VIII ( representative, in my opinion, of the male half of the 16th century) can, just like your vikings, put a lot of checks in the boxes of things we still find attractive today!
But change the raids to him liking dressing up ( as weird as it seems it is a historically proven fact that the king, in his 20s and 30s, was seen to have a liking in participating in masques as Robin Hood, so take of that what you may) and change the socks to stockings that ( even if changed once a day, would still hold in all the sweat his majesty may produce after a long hunt; so a real treat when turned inside out) were long, veryyy long! Only one would serve as more than stuffing and wrap around for a gag!

So yeah, if you put TUG next to historical don't be surprised if my mind immediately turns to this late Renaissance chad:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

MissEscape wrote: 1 year ago Talking to someone about pirates just now has me thinking they would make great kidnappers...well, Disney type pirates, anyway....
You know.you are.right. Put aside the armed.robbery murder and rape and pirates could.be quite.fun. lots of being.tied.to the mast.or.strung up from the yard.arm.
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

Im sure real life pirates could be just as fun if not more so lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic