How old were you when you began being interested in tie-up games?

Post polls here.

3 or below
1%
4-5
14%
6-7
16%
8-9
18%
10-11
20%
12-13
20%
14-15
8%
16-17
3%
18-19
No votes
20 or above
1%

Total votes: 288

uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

How old were you when you found out your interest in tie-up games? I mean, when you first thought about it, not when you actually tried it.

For me, I think it was about eight years old. I remember how I particularly liked the Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck comics where they were tied up by the bad guys.

I remember another occurrence, where I was teasing a classmate, trying to get him to wrestle me. When he finally got my arms behind my back (of course, he was stronger than me), he laughed: "Look how quiet he suddenly is!" He thought I had surrendered, but in fact I was simply enjoying the moment which lasted oh so short.
U+101D3
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I checked 6-7, though that's a bit of an estimate. I had a mild interest in cartoons and stories at first. It had definitely taken root by the time I was through elementary school.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great poll [mention]uemndlr[/mention]!
I checked 8, though I have no way of confirming that for certain.

I grew up with stuff like Astérix et Obélix and TinTin, where characters regularly found themselves bound and gagged.
I also grew up with a dad, uncle and cousins who engaged in lots of cold weather camping weekends...something which often resulted in my cousins and I wrestling with each other while zipped up in our thick sleeping bags.

That, combined with me constantly wrestling down all of my elementary school friends during recess seems to be the earliest recollection I have of my growing interest in tie-ups and the like.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I said 4-5. Basically as far back as I can remember, I was intrigued and drawn to anything with tying up, starting with tv scenes, cartoons, book illustrations, etc. My brother and I and our cousins tied up my aunt and my older cousin a few times when we were young, and I remember at the time already liking the idea. I was around age 5-8 when we would do that.

I also remember one time during recess in 1st grade, 3rd grade had recess at the same time, and there were some 3rd graders who must have been playing a game. One of the girls got each of her arms pulled to the side by a couple of kids and they walked her to a tree and put her hands behind it like they were going to tie her up. I remember just staring at them, I wanted to get a closer look but I didn't want to look like a weirdo!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I said 8-9, which sounds about right, as it was about that age I started. It was just "something to do," as in "Let's play 'cops and robbers,' or 'cowboys and Indians,' as well as baseball, football, tag, or whatever. Just whatever game struck our fancy at the time.

As I have mentioned before, none of us particularly liked being tied up, but we did like tying our friends. We tolerated being tied, because we knew that, before too long, it would be us doing the tying. Besides, at that age, none of us could tie very well, anyway.

Drawscore
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Went for 8-9 as it would have been a couple of years before my first experience which was around 10-11
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Very, very young, maybe really at the age of 3. There was a show, were they recreated crimes, which often meant that you would actually see adults tied and gagged. The picture of a woman in that state has burned itself into my brain.

Cartoons were that happened were great too, of course, but that was the start. Also, nothing gory happened in that show, so it shouldn't have been too bad, that I watched it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

4-5

I remember it for certain. The first time I saw a woman bound and gagged sent me into deep arousement.

Ever since the first time I saw a woman tied up and gagged on tv/in the movies I have always been aroused and stuned by the sound of women moaning MMMPPPHH MMMPPPHH MMMPPPHH through their gags!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago 4-5

I remember it for certain. The first time I saw a woman bound and gagged sent me into deep arousement.

Ever since the first time I saw a woman tied up and gagged on tv/in the movies I have always been aroused...
That's not actually possible.
Arousal only happens during and after puberty.
You don't go through puberty at four or five years of age.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago 4-5

Ever since the first time I saw a woman tied up and gagged on tv/in the movies I have always been aroused...
That's not actually possible.
Arousal only happens during and after puberty.
You don't go through puberty at four or five years of age.
Sorry?... I don't know what kind of arousal you are talking about, I don't mean I was sexually aroused?... well anyway.. I'm not going to go into that subject.. what ever the kind of emotion it's called, I defiantly did have some kind of deep feeling when I saw what I saw.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

No clue honestly, but probably around the 8-9 year range. It was probably Daphne Blake from the old scooby doo cartoons,but my memory is really foggy. Truth be told, the interest died down.
Until it suddenly rebirthed at like,14-15, I don't even know why. That's when I found the site and I've been lurking since.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Around 6-7. Comics, Nancy Drew, Penelope Pitstop all created a interest that has never left....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Around 12-13, when playing "kidnap" with a friend. No real ties though, just pulling her arms behind her back and making her walk, innocent stuff.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Definitely 8-9. At that time, most of the shows on prime time TV were westerns, which featured bound-and-gagged damsels with great regularity. Also, The Avengers was on TV then, and the sight of Diana Rigg in a leather casuit opened my eyes to kink even before I knew what it was. 😂
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Basically I have been fascinated by bondage for as long as I can remember. Daphne Blake, Penney Gadget random cartoons, children's serials, The Bill, westerns, pirate films, growing up and reading Gor and Heralds Game.

Anyway , as a child I often practiced tying my own feet together, trying to tie my hands behind my back and gag myself as well as looking at girls' and older women's bare feet and imagining them tied up.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

I had always been curious but got really interested when I found the old version of this forum.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Tie up games, 13-14. Bondage about 30
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

The earliest memory I have is when I was exposed to a video of a girl getting hogtied when I was in middle school. Watching her in that position simply intrigued me and I needed more. Now I think tie-up games provide cute romance stories :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I also grew up with a dad, uncle and cousins who engaged in lots of cold weather camping weekends...something which often resulted in my cousins and I wrestling with each other while zipped up in our thick sleeping bags.
I had similar experiences, wrestling with a cousin or my friends during sleepovers while zipped up in our sleeping bags - even head first (where the feet are supposed to be) quite often.

I liked to straddle them once they were stuck in the sleeping bag and tickle them :twisted: Or just to keep them "prisoner" for a little while.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago That, combined with me constantly wrestling down all of my elementary school friends during recess seems to be the earliest recollection I have of my growing interest in tie-ups and the like.
That too! I seized every opportunity I could to wrestle with my friends. If I was too strong for them and won too often, I'd offer that they tie my hands together to give me a "handicap"... that's when we had some privacy, like wrestling in my bedroom or in the basement. good days... :)

My interest in TUGs has always been "in me"; as far as I remember, I was daydreaming about getting tied up by my classmates and friends (girls or boys) or about tying them up. I eventually became quite good at provoking situations in which this would happen.
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

TV shows where I saw the heroine bound and gagged caught my interest at a rather young age I'm afraid.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I've been into tie up scenarios since around the time I was 8 years old. Usually has always been when both the captor and captive are male. Mostly started from cartoons such as when cartoon characters are tied up by burglars such as the Beagle Boys or similar.

Always wanted to be in the position of the captive.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

8-9 for being tied up and 10-11 for dressing up. 50 years on... ;)
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

I've always had an interest to ropes and playing tying up games even before I realised what bondage was.
Growing up in the 80's was I say more fun then today's modem world, we had to make our own entertainment up.
During that time we used to play as kids cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians as the girl next door always was the one who got tied up and gagged :)
Spent many days wondering what happened to her and if she is still into ropes and bondage ;)
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

I answered 6-7, but it may well have been earlier. Definitely have the media to blame for that ;)

I think it was that one scene in Aladdin that kickstarted my brain into day-dreaming about being kidnapped by bad guys.

Then there was Victoria Wood as the tea lady in Mr Toad's Wild Ride which kickstarted me day-dreaming about the inverse, especially when it came to authority figures or rude people, and especially if they were older women! :lol:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted 6-7. I loved the site of cartoon damsels in distress but was also intrigued by the idea of being tied up and gagged.

When I was a teenager, I got into crossdressing. One day while crossdressing, I decided to do some self bondage and pretend to be a damsel in distress. This opened up a new dimension for me when it came to tie-up games, as I loved the idea of being a bound and gagged damsel in distress.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic