How old were you when you began being interested in tie-up games?

Post polls here.

How old were you when you began being interested in tie-up games?

3 or below
1%
4-5
14%
6-7
16%
8-9
18%
10-11
20%
12-13
20%
14-15
8%
16-17
3%
18-19
No votes
20 or above
1%

Total votes: 288

angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Literally around 4. I saw a character in a cartoon get tied up and I remember to this day that something just clicked in my mind. It has never wavered either!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I was around 6-7 when I got interested with being tied up. My babysitter would tie me and my brother to the support beams in our basement when we asked them to and we would be wearing our power ranger costumes for fun. Since then, I always been fascinated whenever I see a cartoon character getting tied up and liked the different ways of being tied up and gagged.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

5-6 years old. Big bros tied me up.
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

I answered 6-7, but that's really an estimate. For me, it was seeing the classic damsel in distress trope in cartoons (April O'Neil, Daphne Blake, etc.) and in vintage movies (Cameron Diaz in The Mask is the first scene I recall). Always made me feel a little tingly when seeing the damsel get captured and tied up by the bad guys.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
That's not actually possible.
Arousal only happens during and after puberty.
Boys can have erections before puberty. Both boys and girls can have sexual arousal and orgasms before puberty. Ejaculation only happens during and after puberty.

https://babyology.com.au/health/family- ... 20for,Phew!
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I developed my interest in bondage at around 7-8 years. I remember I and was very thrilled and fascinated by tie up scenes in my western comics and in detective books for kids. And the interest soon got bigger and bigger and I loved to see people tied and gagged in movies and TV series. At first I enjoyed seeing people tied and gagged but soon I started to identify with the victim and loved to imagine what it felt like for them and I imagined being in their situation and being tied and gagged myself. I then started experimenting with self bondage and had fantasies about being taken captive in different situations. The more helpless and humiliating the better. It was like riding a roller coaster or watching a horror movie. The more scary and humiliating fantasies the more fun, which lead to fantasies about being tied and gagged in public situations or in front of people. Always a thrill to imagine.
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

First became interested all way back in 2004 (12 years old at time) when saw something in passing that still to this day I continue to explore. A show called Without A Trace, specifically an episode called "Wannabe". A girl convinces a boy to strip down to his tighty whities only in a stable plus allow her to tie him to a pole so he cannot move his hands. All child actors are between 11-12 years old in that scene. It certainty is a unique scene.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I voted 6-7. While I was mesmerized sooner, it was only around 6-7 that I understood I liked it.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Wow, the results are cool. Looks like a love for being tied up gets established quite early!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Around eleven or twelve. Stemmed from seeing tv shows where people got tied, and especially gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic