How old were you when you began being interested in tie-up games?

Post polls here.

How old were you when you began being interested in tie-up games?

3 or below
1%
4-5
14%
6-7
16%
8-9
18%
10-11
20%
12-13
20%
14-15
8%
16-17
3%
18-19
No votes
20 or above
1%

Total votes: 288

Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I chose 4-5. But tbh I have always seemed to see bound folks in my head. No inspiration that I can remember. I'd read a story and add my own bondage scene :D
Hogtied and loving it
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I chose 8-9. I remember alot of Tied up moments in cartoons growing up which always caught my attention. However I had my first tugs a few years later.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

I chose 8-9 due to i was about 8 when I got my 1st experience in tying up a female, it was my older sister
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Had to wait til I was about 12-13 before I could find a friend who would (finally) tie me up!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

14\15 for me. I don't remember the exact reason, it certainly wasn't sexual, but at a party a girl got tied up. It may have been her idea, I really don't remember.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

6-7. I saw a movie and a girl was tied up, and that was what I liked the most about the movie :P
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

6 or 7. My exposure happened before cartoons, though. It was Dukes of Hazzard that got me interested. I was too young to understand what was going on, but John Schneider and Tom Wopat getting bound on the regular switched something on in me. Cartoons came later (GI Joe being the frontrunner).
tiedmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedmeplease »

at first i dont know nothing about tug. but since i was teenager between 15-16. i saw kidnapping scene or tied and gagged scene always exciting for me, and the first time probably from power ranger or superhero movies, thats the first introduce to tug, but when i was 16 i got my first pc and then got curious to google it. then i feel like i like this stuff
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Rather early on. Would say first years of elementary school. A female friend of mine tied me up, mostly with sheets, jumpropes, and then I stayed like that for the afternoon. Since then the fascination has been in my head.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

10 or 11.. Seeing those old westerns and crime drama shows...had a fair amount of tie and gag scenes...became hooked.
GhostTrain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GhostTrain »

Early teens.
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

11, my older brothers tied me up because I was being mean to them and little did they know that made me into being tied up.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted 4-5, but it could have been 3, since my earliest recollection of actually getting my wish fulfilled to be tied-up, was on Xmas day, less than a month after my 4th b-day, and this is actually one of my earliest memories. Several years later, I had a frank discussion with my mother as to where my interest came from. We couldn't figure it out, but she did confirm that the event above did happen as I remembered it, and that it was not the 1st time I had asked someone older than, and trusted by, me to tie me up. However, I have no recollection whatsoever of bondage interests before that memory.

As a kid, I was always interested in depictions of bondage in cartoons and movies, always hoping to see boys/men tied-up and wanting to swap places with the girls/women who were tied-up. Perhaps one of those Saturday morning cartoons at an impressionable age of 3 or 4 "lit" the interest!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

Around the time i was 14 (I was a late bloomer i know). It started when my brother used to tie me up in his little games. It was seeded there, it grew more when we got older he would tie me up with other girls. I began exploring this through videos on YouTube and TV shows. I saw DiD scenes before and i noticed how i would get a weird feeling seeing these scenes. My love for bondage grew. My brother however eventually grew out if it. But me not so much.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I never had been interested in TUGS before my first time bound and gagged😂
After my first TUG (I was 9), well, I could say I spent 25% of my life (till now) fully tied and gagged😂
Last edited by Silver_noro 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Neostardustdragon101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neostardustdragon101 »

with me it all started with a few scenes of women being tied up but out of all of them it was the Batman episode with Catwoman gagged
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I was a rambunctious child and one day, I was only 4 or 5, I was out of control at my grandparent's house and my grandmother took a long piece of rope and wrapped it all around me so I couldn't move. My mom came to get me and I squirmed like crazy and was horribly embarrassed but I think I liked the feeling and that started my interest.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I said 10/11.

I remember my father telling me a couple of bedtime stories about a princess who was captured by an evil, ugly knight, and was rescued by a brave, handsome knight. I have a vivid memory of asking why the princess, who he said was very beautiful and smart, didn't just escape on her own. He said every time she was captured, she was tied up.

I'm pretty sure that's what started everything :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago I said 10/11.

I remember my father telling me a couple of bedtime stories about a princess who was captured by an evil, ugly knight, and was rescued by a brave, handsome knight. I have a vivid memory of asking why the princess, who he said was very beautiful and smart, didn't just escape on her own. He said every time she was captured, she was tied up.

How old were.you when you first got tied up?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I'd played some.games.as.a.teen / preteen. But I was in my early thirties the first time I was tied up.for sex, and when I began to feel excited just by being tied up.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago

How old were.you when you first got tied up?
Thirteen or fourteen. I was visiting a friend, and her brother was with us. Not really a dare or bet, but the question of could we get loose, on our own, if we were bound was brought up. My friend and I were tied up. and tape gagged. I don't think we were tied very long, but we did manage to get free. The brother wanted to be tied himself, and so I tied him. I found out then I really didn't like tying people, lol.
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

It's amazing how early the seeds for this fetish can be planted no matter how innocent the original source can be.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I was around 14 when i started. I was my big brothers captive in his many little games he would play. And i have been hooked ever since
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

At age 5. My older brother (then 8) and a neighbor girl (then 6) would tie me up frequently. I loved it, especially when she tickled my feet while I was tied up.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I’m amazed how young some of you were when you got hooked.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic