How extensively tied up do you want to be tied?

Post polls here.

How tied up do you want to be?

Hands in front
No votes
Hands behind your back
2%
Hands behind and feet
2%
Hands feet and gag
7%
Hands feet gag and knees and gag
10%
Hands, feet knees elbows hands feet knees gag
7%
Hands feet knees elbows hands feet knees gag blindfold
5%
Hands feet knees elbows, chest, gag blindfold
9%
Hands feet knees elbows, blindfold, gag, chest ropes, hog tied
42%
Stuff it just mummify me with just my nose poking out
16%

Total votes: 258

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Most of my experiences were as a boy, and our "role models" were the kids at or near our own ages we saw on TV and in the movies. Most of the time, those kids were just tied hand and foot. Chest ropes and leg ropes above and below the knees, weren't used too much, other than when someone was tied to a pole by Indians, or to a chair.

But there were a couple of us that were always looking for a challenge or a dare. More than once, Gary and Greg, brothers a year apart, would ask me to come over, and say something like "We wanna see who's the best at gettin' loose, an' want ya ta tie us up."

I'd usually agree, and one would chime in with "Make it hard. Tie our arms an' legs, too!" The other would say they also wanted to be hog tied.

I'd say it had to be fair; that both had to be tied the same, and that the first one couldn't start trying to get loose until I had the second one tied up. That was agreeable. The loser usually paid a price, like letting the six 9-10 year olds in the cub scout den take turns tying him up. It wasn't much of a price, as none of the cubs could tie very well. Maybe it was just the thought of a 13-14 year old getting tied up by a 9-10 year old.

Drawscore
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Hogtie, blindfold, gag, I want the works.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I'm a dom, or at least a heavily dom-leaning switch. I think I don't particularly care about being tied up and gagged, I just want to know what it's like so I know exactly how helpless a tug partner would feel if I put them in a similar tie
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

rash357 wrote: 3 years ago I chose mummified because I just want to feel like I’m being hugged super tightly!
Saaaame, such a nice restrictive feeling
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Amazed that Hogtied scored as much as everything other than mummification put together, and mummification was second. Seriously have people tried these positions. They’re extreme.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Hogtied, gagged, no blindfold
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

As tightly as you can. I want to be tied at your feet, collared and leashed….
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

Remove any ounce of hope of escape from my mind. Bind my wrists and elbows then connect my arms to my torso. Blindfold me and stuff my mouth nicely before encasing my lips under a layered gag consisting of a cleave, microfoam wrap, tape wrap, and bandana otm or otn. Stick a blindfold on me and tape up my hands so I won't pick any knots either. Bind my legs above and below my knees, get my ankles and even tie my feet together, heck tie my toes together too if it'll make you feel better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic