How extensively tied up do you want to be tied?

Post polls here.

How tied up do you want to be?

Hands in front
No votes
Hands behind your back
2%
Hands behind and feet
2%
Hands feet and gag
7%
Hands feet gag and knees and gag
10%
Hands, feet knees elbows hands feet knees gag
7%
Hands feet knees elbows hands feet knees gag blindfold
5%
Hands feet knees elbows, chest, gag blindfold
9%
Hands feet knees elbows, blindfold, gag, chest ropes, hog tied
42%
Stuff it just mummify me with just my nose poking out
16%

Total votes: 258

GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Definitely into strict long term bondage, so definitely go all out with the rope! Though I’d definitely combine the last two options for some weekend long bondage :)
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

My profile image might make this less of a surprise, but hogtie me, and some extra rope in other places (chest, knees, etc) is not unwelcome. I really like restrictive bondage, and hogties are pretty restrictive and while you can add to them, they can actually pull off the restriction with a reality small amount of rope. Gags are a plus as well.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It largely depends on the situation. It's pretty well known that ropes around the chest/arms and above and below the knees, are more for aesthetics than anything else (unless holding the captive to a fixed object, like a pole, tree, or chair). Therefore, a simple wrists and ankles tie should be sufficient. A hog tie would make escape a little more difficult, but that depends on how good an escape artist the captive is, or how badly the captor wants to keep the captive, a captive.

Drawscore
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Standard tie-up position. Hands behind back, arms tied to my sides, both lower and upper legs tied. and gag also. Not too tight so its cutting into me but tight enough to keep me secured.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

For me, really the more bondage the better. I love to be completely immobile, but I also like the lighter side of things with minimal bonds.
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

I enjoy utter helplessness...
And I dread it as soon as the first knot is secured...
So I usually make sure that my weaknesses are well-known before my hands and feet are quickly tied... And then, I can start struggling because I know it is useless...
Then each additionnal bond is going to restrain my struggling without my being able to do anything about it...
The finishing touch, after the tightening of the hogtie, is usually a gag... just before my shoes and socks are removed...
With a blindfold, some time may pass before my partner really goes to work on my feet...
That is the best way to spend some quality time together...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

sensitivefeet wrote: 2 years ago I enjoy utter helplessness...
And I dread it as soon as the first knot is secured...
So I usually make sure that my weaknesses are well-known before my hands and feet are quickly tied... And then, I can start struggling because I know it is useless...
Then each additionnal bond is going to restrain my struggling without my being able to do anything about it...
The finishing touch, after the tightening of the hogtie, is usually a gag... just before my shoes and socks are removed...
With a blindfold, some time may pass before my partner really goes to work on my feet...
That is the best way to spend some quality time together...
I agree completely, I like to be very helplessly tied up and still be having rope added to me,same thing goes for if im the one doing the tying
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

Hands feet gag and knees and gag. Then rolled over and put in a hogtie. Then forced sock-smelling.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

GaggyGabby wrote: 2 years ago Definitely into strict long term bondage, so definitely go all out with the rope! Though I’d definitely combine the last two options for some weekend long bondage :)
I like the way you think
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wrists ankles, above and below the knees, arms to sides, gag but no blindfold, then either hogtie, chairtie or poletie.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Hands, feet, knees and gag :P
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Hands, feet, knees and gag :P
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

AllTapedUp wrote: 2 years ago Hands, feet, knees and gag :P
You like it so much you said it twice.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Hands, feet, knees and gag
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

To be trull tied up your hands have to be useless. mummified or mittens help so does being tied to something, like ceiling, arms of a chair, hook in the ceiling, but early the easiest is behind your back.

You must not be able to run away so if not tied to something feet need to be tied. now to stop wriggling and getting leverage on your hands and get tying calves knees , thins, elbows, chest ropes crotch ropes help. Mummification and strait jackets help in this too. now you can still hop away unless you are tied to something, so a hogtie or ball tie is effective and fun. Now I could still call for help so a good thick gag is essential. finally so I can't see anything which might help me escape…blindfold.

Did I miss anything?
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Nope you are absolutely accurate Madame...
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

For me the blindfold isn't necessary. The inescapable hogtie is a must. I want to be utterly helpless and at her mercy. I want to see her as she teases and taunts me.
Hogtied and loving it
bbaer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbaer »

I agree with JulieG, mittens are absolutely a must. Put me in a one-piece-suit, hand me thick, padded mittens and I will put them on without any delay - then you can tie my hands best behind my back or however you like. Next comes a strict gag (harness ball gag style?), must be lockable, even if my hands are already out of use. Collar/leash and a nice long walk can start..
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

If I was to be tied up myself, I’d want hands behind back, tied around chest and over the arms with knees and ankles tied. If it’s not tight or restrictive then what’s the point haha
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I voted for the second last one.

To be more specific on the way I get tied and gagged, there are 2 ways.

1. I'd prefure to be tied with either white mediam width nylon rope and gagged with a clean cloth/hankichief and held in with wrapped around my mouth microfoam tape.

2. Restrained with black leather straps and gagged with a black bit gag or over the mouth muzzle.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

GaggyGabby wrote: 2 years ago Definitely into strict long term bondage, so definitely go all out with the rope! Though I’d definitely combine the last two options for some weekend long bondage :)
Gabby. Have you ever been tied up.for a whole.weekend?
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

From a doms perspective, I'd say everything up to the hogtie is enjoyable. But personally I think it's about the process rather than just the end result :lol:
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Hands, feet, knees, elbows, chest,gagg and blindfool. It's the best for me. But the mummification is the second best option haha.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

For me, as much as possible, while still being able to struggle and move around a bit. Though being mummified does sound fun, I'd definitely like to try that!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted "... just mummify me ...." Unfortunately for me, this only happens on very rare occasions, at most once every other year. When mummified, I usually wear my opaque navy blue tights with my opaque black long-sleeved leotard on top, inside the mummy bag. A few straps to secure me to bed and prevent roll-over completes the ideal tie-up for me.

As mentioned above, this is very rare for me, and I usually end up just tied legs together at ankles and just above and below the knees, then secured to either a bed or an armless chair (ankles also secured to foot of the bed or to a cross bar under the chair). Tied to a chair, I love my hands and elbows being tied behind the chair's back. Tied to a bed, it depends on the desired length of the tie-up: I can only last a couple of hours at most being tied with arms above my head or off to the sides in a T-shape for my body; I can last all night if my elbows are free and my hands are cuffed (soft leather cuffs) to a bondage belt around my waist.

:)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic