Office Robbery

Post polls here.

How would you leave tie (or be tied) as the Secretary.

Compliant Secretary- tied as she was when she left for work
27%
Straight struggle- broken heel, shoe missing, laundered tights, hair ruffled
24%
Feisty- shoes and skirt torn off, blouse pulled open bar down boobs exposed, knickers and tights pulled down to knees
22%
Bad girl punished- naked gagged with undies
15%
Tortured- naked as above but legs wide, bulldog clips on sensitive areas
13%

Total votes: 79

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Office Robbery

Post by JulieG »

Ok I am the stereotype Secretary from an 80's 9-5 type film or unoriginal bondage video: tight blouse, short skirt, suntan sheer tights, high heels. The office is robbed, I'm tied to a chair and gagged. Hands behind me legs together, gagged blindfolded. How am I dressed? Ladies you may choose how you'd be tied in my place rather than how you'd tie me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I always like the compliant secretary. Especially when wearing a tight blouse, which is enhanced by a tight chest harness.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Ok I am the stereotype Secretary from an 80's 9-5 type film or unoriginal bondage video: tight blouse, short skirt, suntan sheer tights, high heels. The office is robbed, I'm tied to a chair and gagged. Hands behind me legs together, gagged blindfolded. How am I dressed? Ladies you may choose how you'd be tied in my place rather than how you'd tie me.
Tight white blouse, black short skirt. Your blouse has been unbuttoned, breasts exposed, and black office clips attached to each nipple :twisted:
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Now that I have you initially bound, I’d add more ropes above and below your curvy breasts to make them pop out even further from your blouse. I playfully flick the black binder clips and watch you winch.

Shortly after I make you stand up from the chair, arms and legs and chest still tightly bound, and bend you over your desk. “Pretty secretaries need to be spanked to ensure they remain attentive.”

With that, I drag your panties down as you protest, but it’s no use. I start with my hand and deliver dozens of sharp smacks across your bare ass. It’s red and warm and the outline of my hand on both of your cheeks is clearly visible. “I think that’s a good start missy....time to use that nice, sturdy ruler on your desk, perhaps on more than just your ass”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Now that I have you initially bound, I’d add more ropes above and below your curvy breasts to make them pop out even further from your blouse. I playfully flick the black binder clips and watch you winch.

Shortly after I make you stand up from the chair, arms and legs and chest still tightly bound, and bend you over your desk. “Pretty secretaries need to be spanked to ensure they remain attentive.”

With that, I drag your panties down as you protest, but it’s no use. I start with my hand and deliver dozens of sharp smacks across your bare ass. It’s red and warm and the outline of my hand on both of your cheeks is clearly visible. “I think that’s a good start missy....time to use that nice, sturdy ruler on your desk, perhaps on more than just your ass”
Oh you can come and rob the office again.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] i think I’ll be taking the bound, gagged, and severely compromised Secretary with me. I hope you don’t mind confined spaces and a good car ride. I don’t think you’ll be too comfortable, but I’ll be sure to spread you out as soon as we get to where we’re going
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG i think I’ll be taking the bound, gagged, and severely compromised Secretary with me. I hope you don’t mind confined spaces and a good car ride. I don’t think you’ll be too comfortable, but I’ll be sure to spread you out as soon as we get to where we’re going

Promises, promises.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG i think I’ll be taking the bound, gagged, and severely compromised Secretary with me. I hope you don’t mind confined spaces and a good car ride. I don’t think you’ll be too comfortable, but I’ll be sure to spread you out as soon as we get to where we’re going

Promises, promises.
I take the binder clips off your nipples and you moan into your gag as you think you’re finally getting relief. But I pick you up over my shoulder and you immediately start to mmmmppfh and kick despite the bonds.

“It’s no use lady, you’re coming with me.” And I give your ass another swat as you feel yourself being carried through the office, out a door, and into the dark parking lot. It’s late, dark, and everyone has gone home. You hear a car beep and listen as a truck opens. I lay you down on your back, hands still bound behind you, ropes pinning your arms and chest, and your legs are nearly welded shut.

“As I promised, you’ll ride back here till we get to a more private space.” I grope your tits again, enjoying how full they feel in my hands. The trunk shuts, your in total darkness, the car starts up, and you feel yourself moving.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

:D
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] After what could have been a half hour, the car finally stops. A few moments later, the trunk opens and you’re hoisted out and onto your feet.

I briefly untie your feet, wrap rope around your neck like a collar, and pull on it. “Walk you dumb slut”

Still in heels, you fumble blindly in the dark as the rope pulls you forward. You hear a door open and you’re led inside. You keep walking, and are told to walk down some stairs.

“Into the basement Julie. Keep going.”

We finally reach the bottom step and the temperature has dropped. You’re lead over to a pole.

“I’ve always wanted my own personal Secretary Julie. After some training here, you’ll be reformed into my bondage Home Secretary. If you complete the training without too much protest, I think you’ll enjoy this new life. If you fight me on it, things can become very difficult for you.”

You feel the metal pole in your back as more rope is placed around your ankles, above the knees, and thighs, all cinched off and connected to the pole. Your arms are briefly untied, then pulled quickly back behind you and welded with more rope on your wrists and elbows, forcing your chest out once more. Finally your blindfold is removed and you notice your surroundings. It’s a large, concrete basement with a wooden cross, a leather pony horse, and a wall with an assortment of gags, leather straps, floggers, and clamps on it.

“Ready to begin your training?”
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Compliant, hoping to get this over with as fast as possible, unfortunately you will discover letting me tie you up maybe wasn't the smartest move
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted for compliant. I'd be bound and gagged just like you and would be a cooperative hostage since I would not have any chance of escape.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]bourbonbeard[/mention] Ready
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I can't believe so Kay of you think I'd be compliant. I'd end up with some clothes torn at least.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago @bourbonbeard Ready
Would you like to begin your training over PM?
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I definitely like some exposure, so id want your skirt lifted up so I can grope and smack your butt and your blouse ripped open because...well.....I wanna see your boobs😆
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I can't believe so many of you think I'd be quiet and compliant, I'm a feisty.little girl. Well not that little.any more but very.naughty.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I voted for "bad girl punished", although I think I'd use your tights as well as your panties for the gag... and find the least-padded chair in the office for you to sit on... after spanking your ass bright red...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I voted for "bad girl punished", although I think I'd use your tights as well as your panties for the gag... and find the least-padded chair in the office for you to sit on... after spanking your ass bright red...
You know what I like.

Sorry that should be : you know what I'm like. Feisty and putting up a fight. :D
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

A bit late to the thread. 😀

I'd definitely prefer it if you were a feisty little captive. I'd remove your blouse and skirt, leaving you in just your skimpy underwear. On second thought, let's remove the bra as well, leaving you in a nice, little thong. I'd stash you under the desk while I rob the place. I don't know what kind of gag you usually prefer but considering I don't have many choices, let's say one of your socks is stuffed in your mouth and the other one used to keep it in, forming a really tight cleave-stuff gag. After I'm done some proper playtime is forthcoming and I'm gonna leave you with a choice: you can either come with me (or better said carried by me) or I leave you like that for your coworkers to find you in the morning. 🤔
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

John wrote: 2 years ago A bit late to the thread. 😀

I'd definitely prefer it if you were a feisty little captive. I'd remove your blouse and skirt, leaving you in just your skimpy underwear. On second thought, let's remove the bra as well, leaving you in a nice, little thong. I'd stash you under the desk while I rob the place. I don't know what kind of gag you usually prefer but considering I don't have many choices, let's say one of your socks is stuffed in your mouth and the other one used to keep it in, forming a really tight cleave-stuff gag. After I'm done some proper playtime is forthcoming and I'm gonna leave you with a choice: you can either come with me (or better said carried by me) or I leave you like that for your coworkers to find you in the morning. 🤔
Hey.forget about socks to gag me. Just use my tights and.knickers :oops:
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

[mention]JulieG[/mention]

Well, if that's your preference, I'd just stuff your mouth with your knickers and use your tights to keep them in. I guess that will leave you completely naked. 🔥
At least your coworkers will enjoy the view in the morning. Unless I decide to throw you under my shoulder and keep you for myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic