Boxtie or elbows tied?

Post polls here.
faye2013

Boxtie or elbows tied?

Post by faye2013 »

I was wondering what do you prefer to see on others / enjoy having when tied up.....

Boxtie or elbows tied? Or both? 🤔
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve never tried either, it’s always been just the wrists. But I don’t think I’m flexible enough to have my elbows tied so probably a boxtie :lol:

For others, I like seeing elbows tied together.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Both are good, elbows tied is good but for people with bigger backs or not so much flexibility boxties are an equally good alternative
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love an elbow tie on a female, they enhance certain assets.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Both are good, elbows tied is good but for people with bigger backs or not so much flexibility boxties are an equally good alternative
Yes! I can completely agree with you on this! I'm a chubby girl and I'm not that flexible. I can't get my elbows to touch behind my back and last time I had them tied together I didn't last long before my hands went completely numb.

I stick to boxties now, there enjoying and still look pretty i think. And much more comfortable ☺️
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I love an elbow tie on a female, they enhance certain assets.
My boyfriend says the same. Only problem is I ain't that flexible to have elbows tied so that must be a disappointment for him. Instead I have boxtie so it's easier on the shoulders ... Don't think boxtie enhances assets like elbow tied does
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never tried either, it’s always been just the wrists. But I don’t think I’m flexible enough to have my elbows tied so probably a boxtie :lol:

For others, I like seeing elbows tied together.
I'm exactly the same! I like seeing others with there elbows tied and feeling a bit jealous cause I can't have that 😅
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I love an elbow tie on a female, they enhance certain assets.
My boyfriend says the same. Only problem is I ain't that flexible to have elbows tied so that must be a disappointment for him. Instead I have boxtie so it's easier on the shoulders ... Don't think boxtie enhances assets like elbow tied does
Oh I know. It is very difficult and I wouldn't want to put too much strain on whoever is being tied. But on those lucky flexible people it can look great.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Elbow ties are always a treat to see and are always my favorite tie to use on someone else. Boxties aren't bad but they definitely don't have the same charm or appeal.
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

I think it really depends on 2 things: person's flexibility/body type and how long you want to stay tied/activity. If you take away the physical limitations, purely on looks, I say elbows tied. A skilled rigger can really pop and lift the boobs with a elbow tie and harness. I do have to admit I like the comfort and longevity a box tie seems to provide during extended play sessions. I will say, one position I'm not fond of at all is a reverse prayer. Never tried to tie anyone into one, very few can achieve the position, but I think it looks unnatural.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I would love to have my elbows tied but I am as flexibel as a wooden stick so I think it is going to be a boxtie :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I actually prefer a boxtie either way.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Reverse prayer?
Okay, its not on the list, so I suppose a tight elbow tie then. :lol:
Captive-Monica98