How much comfort to do you like to be tied up?

Post polls here.

Do you want to barely feel the bonds until you try to move, or be stretched in constant pain?

Comfortable
30%
Mild discomfort
59%
Extreme discomfort
8%
In pain
3%

Total votes: 61

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

How much comfort to do you like to be tied up?

Post by JulieG »

Do you want to be tied up securely but barely feeling the restraints until you move and you could spend hours like that; mild discomfort like your arms pulled a little tightly behind you, or the gag stretching your mouth a bit ; deliberate discomfort like a hogtie, or knots deliberately placed so you can’t find a comfortable position; constant pain (this does not mean torture like nopales clamps or whipping) tight hogtie straining you, stretching on a rack, strappado makes your shoulders feel like they’re dislocating.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I think mild discomfort is what does it most for me. I love muffling gags filled with sweaty socks which has two elements of discomfort, I really love hogties and with a crotchrope added on it can be just frustrating enough to be uncomfortable but nothing too extreme, and (probably one of my favorite things) is having my hands taped up to prevent escape. This can be pretty uncomfy, but it also adds to the fantasy and enjoyment overall for me!

Not to mention other elements like shoe gags, tight blindfolds or earplugs, toeties. These things arent too uncomfortable, probably not enough to list them here, but overall they contribute to the experience of being held captive, for me at least.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I went with mild discomfort myself. I like to feel restrained, and reminded that I'm not in control of my predicaments, especially if I drift off to sleep or into deep subspace. Extreme discomfort would not allow for me to do what I enjoy most about being tied-up: to be tied up for an extended period. However, I'm sure there are positions and predicaments that I would consider mildly uncomfortable or "pleasantly" uncomfortable that some may consider extreme or outright too painful, and vice-versa.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

As other people have said, mild discomfort is the sweet spot for me. It doesn't have to be uncomfortable the whole time though. For example, I'd be happy if I was tied up and felt very comfortable while just lying there but I'd want to feel some resistance if I started struggling. I think it just adds to the feeling of "I'm not supposed to be able to move this".

I could probably handle constant deliberate discomfort if it wasn't for an extended period of time or part of a scenario being played out. Home invaders aren't supposed to make you comfortable, they're supposed to make you helpless and quiet.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

It can depend. If I'm going to be tied up I'd may as well enjoy myself. I haven't been tied up to the point of extreme discomfort, but maybe giving it a go would be nice. Actual pain? God no.
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

I love the feeling of being helpless. If I’m comfortable it feels nice but doesn’t turn me on. I don’t feel helpless. I need to be bound in a way that I am in extream doscomfort. I need to really want to get out. I need to struggle and beg to get out. And when I’m still bound right not being let out. Then I feel helpless.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

For my part, I like either comfort, so I can stay tied up for hours on end. This usually need’s special borage harnesses. Alternatively for shorter periods I like to be uncomfortable, forever struggling to get comfortable. I don’t like bondage to be painful, I prefer pain to be deliberately inflicted by my partner
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I'd say I'm on the high end of "mild discomfort" or the low end of "extreme discomfort". I like to be tied in a way that is very restrictive (including an effective gag) and either truly inescapable or extremely challenging to escape.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Only been and struggled in self bondage and I'll talk from that. I like the ropes to be tight and inescapable which I'll feel. I don't want anything painful or that I can't be in for a good amount of time. And if I get tied up and am doing something like getting tickled I really don't think I'll like too much strain and squeeze.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

JulieG wrote: 9 months ago Do you want to be tied up securely but barely feeling the restraints until you move and you could spend hours like that; mild discomfort like your arms pulled a little tightly behind you, or the gag stretching your mouth a bit ; deliberate discomfort like a hogtie, or knots deliberately placed so you can’t find a comfortable position; constant pain (this does not mean torture like nopales clamps or whipping) tight hogtie straining you, stretching on a rack, strappado makes your shoulders feel like they’re dislocating.
Surely the answer is you don't really have a choice. Depends on person doing the tying.

Comfort would be my preference....
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

mrjones2009 wrote: 8 months ago
JulieG wrote: 9 months ago Do you want to be tied up securely but barely feeling the restraints until you move and you could spend hours like that; mild discomfort like your arms pulled a little tightly behind you, or the gag stretching your mouth a bit ; deliberate discomfort like a hogtie, or knots deliberately placed so you can’t find a comfortable position; constant pain (this does not mean torture like nopales clamps or whipping) tight hogtie straining you, stretching on a rack, strappado makes your shoulders feel like they’re dislocating.
Surely the answer is you don't really have a choice. Depends on person doing the tying.

Funny. You don’t have a choice, that’s the point of being tied up, but as all bandage should be consensual, even spanking, flogging , needles and other “torture”. You should have a choice.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I want to be medium-discomfortable, and have ropes over as many parts of my body as possible. There are parts that can be neglected and that take time and attention to detail to make secure. Like, hands tied palm to palm, then string or twine tying finger to finger, if you know what I mean. I love ropes around my arms and chest that tighten each time I breathe.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

JulieG wrote: 8 months ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 8 months ago

Funny. You don’t have a choice, that’s the point of being tied up, but as all bandage should be consensual, even spanking, flogging , needles and other “torture”. You should have a choice.
Agreed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic