Which part of the bondage in a story do you enjoy the most?

Post polls here.

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Descriptions of the tying process
52%
Descriptions of the aftermath of the tying process
14%
Inner dialogue of the sub
No votes
Inner dialogue of the dom
No votes
Dialogue between sub and dom
29%
Other
5%

Total votes: 21

banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Its safe to say that bondage is the main focus of the stories on this site but not all bondage is written in the same in all stories, so this poll is meant to find out how people like it more to be written.

For me I its dialogue between characters, but that doesn't take from my enjoyment of other aspects.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I've always greatly enjoyed hearing the tying process,and I'd say the subs inner dialog would be second but reading things like "her hands were tied tightly behind her back" or "her shoved a gag in my mouth" always make my heart race🤭
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

All of them, really. But I enjoy the aftermath and the process itself the most! :twisted: :twisted:
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I'm another All Of The Above but I have a particular penchant for one-sided "dialogue" between a piss-taking dom and a gagged/hooded sub. Maybe it's the fact that my earliest bondage turn-ons were slightly corny tie-up scenes in comics, film and television but I love doms doing the gloating "get out of that, Houdini!" stuff with a helpless captive.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago I'm another All Of The Above but I have a particular penchant for one-sided "dialogue" between a piss-taking dom and a gagged/hooded sub. Maybe it's the fact that my earliest bondage turn-ons were slightly corny tie-up scenes in comics, film and television but I love doms doing the gloating "get out of that, Houdini!" stuff with a helpless captive.
Big agree on that one
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I went for descriptions of the aftermath of the tying. I love the part of a story where the captive finishes restraining their victim and the victim gets to squirm and test their bonds, eventually realising how helpless they are. And also this is the part where the captor gets to do whatever they want with their new captive.
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

Tough choice! All parts can be fun and exciting, like the process of the captive becoming more and more helpless. I opted for the aftermath of the tying proces as I enjoy the teasing, taunting and "tormenting" of the captive/sub. And yes, taunting a gagged captive is hot. Makes one feel extra helpless and humbled.
There is one part I actually even love more, be it more in vids than stories. That is the aftercare, if showed. I remember many a Hogtied vid in which the glowing girl; wrapped in a big sof bathrobe, discussed her "ordeal' with the rigger. Or the caring cuddles afterwards.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Because the poll has ended I couldn't vote on it.

When it comes to the best part of a bondage story.. for me personally.. it is pretty much just when it gets to the tying up part to be honest.. although.. I do love it all the more when the author actually types out the gag sound effects.

With all that in mind, I'd say I would vote for 'Other'
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

I would have voted dialogue between the sub and the dom, especially a wimpy sub begging for mercy and the dom telling him what to do or shut him up with a gag.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

The struggling and the captor taunting the captive how they will never escape while mocking their pathetic attempts to escape the bonds.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

The part where the person doing the tying convinces the person being tied to go along, or overpowers the the person getting tied, or the person getting tied convinces the other person to tie them up.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

The point where the captive is being tied. Putting up a bit of resistence but realising there is nothing they can do and have to accept their fate
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I like the techniques of how they're tied and the struggle. How were they captured and bound? Do they get grabbed and overpowered, go along with it, or what? And subsequently, how they test out their bondage, how they try to escape. Do they escape? A creative escape is fun to read. Do they have to get someone's attention to free them? Or do they have to resign themselves there's no escape?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic