Which bondage scenario do you prefer

Post polls here.

Which kind of story or RP scenario do you prefer?

You are member of expedition into the jungle and get captured by natives
7%
You are a burglar and you are going to observe your bondage victim (s) through the window, then you go to act...
14%
You are a sub and you go for your first meeting with your dom into the woods. You have agreed what you dress ...
10%
You and some other subs are joining an Old West LARP . As Greenhorns for sure you are easy prey for some doms...
7%
There are 9 subs and 1 dom on a camping site in the woods. The subs don't know who is the dom and get captured one by one...
20%
Two or three groups (subs, doms, switch) or on a treasure hunt. They have to capture the others to get the treasure
6%
Your husband/wife has been kidnapped. You go on a hiking trail to deliver the ransom. You don't know when the dom will come...
3%
You are an archeology professor. You get kidnapped togehter with some other sub by the dom who is a treasure hunter
8%
Your are some cowboys/cowgirls and get captured by rustlers. Once you are free you chase them to get your cattle back...
10%
A dom couple invites an unsuspecting sub couple on a hiking trip. In the middle of the woods they get out the ropes...
14%

Total votes: 238

robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

A lot of interesting scenarios. Would like to be the burglar who is observing his victims through the window! Or an escapee searching for a hidout in a quiet residential area. The dom und the sub couple is quiete tempting, too. Go for a hike with the unsupecting subs and then, in the middle of nowwhere, get out the ropes. Also would like to be a rustler who ties up some sissy cowboys and their girls on a cattle drive. Tie up some of them and get some of the cowgirls as hostages. Nice 8-)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

robleligoteur wrote: 2 years ago A lot of interesting scenarios. Would like to be the burglar who is observing his victims through the window! Or an escapee searching for a hidout in a quiet residential area. The dom und the sub couple is quiete tempting, too. Go for a hike with the unsupecting subs and then, in the middle of nowwhere, get out the ropes. Also would like to be a rustler who ties up some sissy cowboys and their girls on a cattle drive. Tie up some of them and get some of the cowgirls as hostages. Nice 8-)
That def sounds fun and interesting
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

pogolsky wrote: 2 years ago Hi, in the poll I have listed some mainstream bondage scenarios I prefer. Would like to know if you would like some of them and which you would prefer for a RP or a possible story. Looking forward to your answers.
I think a just a robbery, kidnapping or just caught snooping around would be great
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

My favorite scenario is a dominant couple invites an unsuspecting sub couple on a hiking trip then ties us up.

My girlfriend is a massive sub so she would easily be secured but I’m more of a switch/dominant so I’ll put up a fight but eventually be tied up.

I love the idea of being bound and gagged with my girlfriend while the dominant couple does whatever they want with us. It’s also a turn on since my girlfriend thinks I’m her protector so me being tied up with her will mess with that.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

None of the above.

Maybe the "native" one but by myself rather than part of an expedition but change native to a different group of people or beings.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic