Which bondage scenario do you prefer

Post polls here.

Which kind of story or RP scenario do you prefer?

You are member of expedition into the jungle and get captured by natives
7%
You are a burglar and you are going to observe your bondage victim (s) through the window, then you go to act...
14%
You are a sub and you go for your first meeting with your dom into the woods. You have agreed what you dress ...
10%
You and some other subs are joining an Old West LARP . As Greenhorns for sure you are easy prey for some doms...
7%
There are 9 subs and 1 dom on a camping site in the woods. The subs don't know who is the dom and get captured one by one...
20%
Two or three groups (subs, doms, switch) or on a treasure hunt. They have to capture the others to get the treasure
6%
Your husband/wife has been kidnapped. You go on a hiking trail to deliver the ransom. You don't know when the dom will come...
3%
You are an archeology professor. You get kidnapped togehter with some other sub by the dom who is a treasure hunter
8%
Your are some cowboys/cowgirls and get captured by rustlers. Once you are free you chase them to get your cattle back...
10%
A dom couple invites an unsuspecting sub couple on a hiking trip. In the middle of the woods they get out the ropes...
14%

Total votes: 238

pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Which bondage scenario do you prefer

Post by pogolsky »

Hi, in the poll I have listed some mainstream bondage scenarios I prefer. Would like to know if you would like some of them and which you would prefer for a RP or a possible story. Looking forward to your answers.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love the idea of the Old West LARP. Was not expecting that as an option. I hope it makes the cut.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Yes, it's one of my favourite scenarios, too. Could be a nice multiplayer RP with female or male subs, doms and switches acting as cowgirls, cowboys, wealthy ranchers, Sherif, robbers, Indians etc.

There are organized some real outdoor Western LARPs in Germany with real historic old west clothing and a rather more complicated story line, where the differen character have to find there places.

I would prefer some guys and girls just dressing up with denims, boots, shirts and blouses or Indian costumes just like the cowgirls and cowboys we know from TV, even if not historically correct.

By the way I've found a very interesting French site where they play Cowgirls and Indians near an old French manor house near Tours. It's not exactly an open LARP, but they have put a lot of nice videos on Youtube:

A selection:

AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

The 9 subs & 1 dom sounds like a fun game :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Small wonder...Ha!...But's it's the rustlers capturing the cowboy for me! :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

The jungle expedition and the archaeology professor are literally perfect for me ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I voted for 1,2,3 and 5. The jungle trek sound appealing the most.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Great. Whenever you would like to do a RP and go into an expedtion into bondage send me a note.

Could be like this adventures of Prof. Dr. Coward with his colleages and assistants:

https://www.deviantart.com/jungleperils ... -882579254

https://www.deviantart.com/jungleperils ... -883084466

https://www.deviantart.com/jungleperils ... -882435399
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, this is fun!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted for 1 and 7, although for 7 I would preferred to be the kidnapped wife who's being held for ransom.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

My partner and I just talked about the last one 😂. We were discussing how fun it’d be to have an older couple tie us up and then use us for their pleasure. Oh how crazy conversations can get when wine starts flowing.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

So I voted for:
-The Expedition, preferably it being a tribe of Amazons who capture me. And put me through a series of bondage related trials so I may join their tribe. :)
-The old West LARP, the cowgirl look in jeans shorts and with the shirt tied above my navel is a huge fetish of mine. Both to wear and look at.
-The Cowgirl/Rustlers Scenario for pretty much the same reason.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I like the idea of being in a group of 4-7 friends exploring a ghost town or an abandoned 2-3 story house, and being captured or kidnapped by crooks using the place for a hideout. Our hands and feet are tied, then we get hog tied, then gagged with bandanas.

I also like the idea of being 12-14 years old, sleeping over with friends, and being tied and gagged by burglars. (See "Allen's Adventure," https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... re#p109743)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]pogolsky[/mention] I love that fort red mount series.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

BoundJana wrote: 2 years ago The jungle expedition and the archaeology professor are literally perfect for me ^-^
Hi, to be honest I have been since some time really kind of thrilled that the jungle scenario is literally perfect for you. Would like to know which role you would like to play in such a scenario and if you would be in mood to join, maybe together with some
other subs or switches, a rather pathetic archaeology professor in an expedition into bondage deep in the jungle? The idea would be that we are in search for a treasure in an ancient jungle city and have a map and some knowledge of ancient languages
and of course we would be captured by some tough doms (or switches) who capture and kidnap us and do some naughty things (in the frame of a story for everyone) to us to reveal them where the treasure is.
Later on, we could be freed by some jungle hero or heroine and escape..

The idea would be kind of a public multiplayer pen and paper roleplay where each character tells the story from his point of view. I could tease the story with the professor and the other expedition members being in the jungle
Then you continue the story and maybe some other expedition member tells his version of the events and then in the best case a dom joins in and tells how he spots us and capture us. And then who has time and is in mood could continue
the story, narrating his version of the further course of events and other participants could join the RP, eg. a hero who frees us or a tribe of natives who capture both, the doms and the subs...

If you are in mood to join in and maybe some other roleplayers would like to play some other expedition members I would tease the RP in the TUG Talk-Roleplay section and who likes to join in could post his version of the events
in the reply section and I could add it to the main text...

Do you have yet any experiences of this kind of public pen and paper roleplay where several players may join in? In each case I would like to give it a try...
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago @pogolsky I love that fort red mount series.
Glad you love it, there are a lot of user interesting short movies. Have a look at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2prSG ... /playlists
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago So I voted for:
-The Expedition, preferably it being a tribe of Amazons who capture me. And put me through a series of bondage related trials so I may join their tribe. :)
-The old West LARP, the cowgirl look in jeans shorts and with the shirt tied above my navel is a huge fetish of mine. Both to wear and look at.
-The Cowgirl/Rustlers Scenario for pretty much the same reason.
Hi, that's quite my taste, safari wear look (classic safari shirt with two chest pockets, shoulder epaulettes, shorts) anc cowboy/cowgirl look with shirt, bandana, jeans or jeans shorts is the outfit I like most fantasizin myself being tied up or to see in girls and guys who are tied up with me.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago I like the idea of being in a group of 4-7 friends exploring a ghost town or an abandoned 2-3 story house, and being captured or kidnapped by crooks using the place for a hideout. Our hands and feet are tied, then we get hog tied, then gagged with bandanas.

I also like the idea of being 12-14 years old, sleeping over with friends, and being tied and gagged by burglars. (See "Allen's Adventure," https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... re#p109743)
Hi, I love the idea with the 4-7 friend exploring the ghost town. They could be captured one after the other and at the end the would be once again all togehter duly tied up and gagged. Really a great scenario...
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

pogolsky wrote: 2 years ago Hi, that's quite my taste, safari wear look (classic safari shirt with two chest pockets, shoulder epaulettes, shorts) anc cowboy/cowgirl look with shirt, bandana, jeans or jeans shorts is the outfit I like most fantasizin myself being tied up or to see in girls and guys who are tied up with me.
I love this idea, i'm thinking of like a touristic game, where you get in some sort of mine/cave with your friends and you can get captured if you're not careful enough, and you are tied until someone escapes or everyone is captured
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

pogolsky wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, to be honest I have been since some time really kind of thrilled that the jungle scenario is literally perfect for you. Would like to know which role you would like to play in such a scenario and if you would be in mood to join, maybe together with some
other subs or switches, a rather pathetic archaeology professor in an expedition into bondage deep in the jungle? The idea would be that we are in search for a treasure in an ancient jungle city and have a map and some knowledge of ancient languages
and of course we would be captured by some tough doms (or switches) who capture and kidnap us and do some naughty things (in the frame of a story for everyone) to us to reveal them where the treasure is.
Later on, we could be freed by some jungle hero or heroine and escape..

The idea would be kind of a public multiplayer pen and paper roleplay where each character tells the story from his point of view. I could tease the story with the professor and the other expedition members being in the jungle
Then you continue the story and maybe some other expedition member tells his version of the events and then in the best case a dom joins in and tells how he spots us and capture us. And then who has time and is in mood could continue
the story, narrating his version of the further course of events and other participants could join the RP, eg. a hero who frees us or a tribe of natives who capture both, the doms and the subs...

If you are in mood to join in and maybe some other roleplayers would like to play some other expedition members I would tease the RP in the TUG Talk-Roleplay section and who likes to join in could post his version of the events
in the reply section and I could add it to the main text...

Do you have yet any experiences of this kind of public pen and paper roleplay where several players may join in? In each case I would like to give it a try...
Hi there,

your idea does sound very interesting, yet I am not certain if I have the time for such a roleplay right now.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Hi, thanks for your quick reply and glad you like the idea. No problem, as it is intended as a public multiplayer roleplay I would like to give it a try and tease it in the next days in the Roleplay-Post-Section
and see who is interested to participate. You may join in whenever you have time and are in mood to do so. In case some of us have already head off into our expedition into bondage and have been overpowered by
our captors, you might be a collegue who follows us into the jungle as you have received no sign of us and you might try to free us and get captured, too, ...Let's see what happens...
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

micoAi wrote: 2 years ago
pogolsky wrote: 2 years ago Hi, that's quite my taste, safari wear look (classic safari shirt with two chest pockets, shoulder epaulettes, shorts) anc cowboy/cowgirl look with shirt, bandana, jeans or jeans shorts is the outfit I like most fantasizin myself being tied up or to see in girls and guys who are tied up with me.
I love this idea, i'm thinking of like a touristic game, where you get in some sort of mine/cave with your friends and you can get captured if you're not careful enough, and you are tied until someone escapes or everyone is captured

Great idea, to be overpowered one by one or in small groups by mysterious stranges and join all the others at the end in tight bondage and gags, and preferably wearing kind of cowgirl/cowboy outfit with denim shorts, plaid shirts or blouses, bandana and boots. Love the idea!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Archeaological professor sounds fun. Indiana Jones esque.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

All of these seem like lots of fun. Decided to go with the group treasure hunt. Always liked the idea of an adventure with tie ups where we could wiggle free and perhaps turn the tables
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Hi there,

just want to let you know that with a little delay I have launched a first Public Multiplayer Bondage Roleplay, please find the link below:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16262

There is already one member interested in playing a female criminal tomb raider who is going to capture an archeology professor (who I would like) to play, as well as his colleague (male or female) and some students of archaelogy in order to find
a hidden treasure in the Mexican jungle.

If you would like jungle and treasure hund bondage scenarios I would be most glad if you decide to join in. I think it could be fun :D

Cordial regards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic