Gag1195 Readers: Next Story Poll

Post polls here.

What story would you like to see me write?

1. All Inclusive Fitness
20%
2. When Markus met Peter
20%
3. Secluded Slopes
7%
4. Luke's Crew
13%
5. In a Haze: The Complete Story
11%
6. Dax's Photoshoot
13%
7. Spartan Endurance
16%

Total votes: 45

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Gag1195 Readers: Next Story Poll

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention]

Greetings Gag1195 & M/M Readers! As I am between stories, I wanted to get your opinions and thoughts. What story would you like to see me write next? I have plans to write all of these tales, but I want to know which ones gather the most interest, which ones I could focus on first! So, let your voice be heard! Choose up to two options and share your thoughts in the comments! (Yes I am shamelessly stealing this idea from [mention]Volobond[/mention])

1. All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story
A few weeks after his introduction to the world of bondage, Liam has finally worked up the courage to express his feelings for Connor. And after his training session with the red haired hunk seems like the perfect time. But when a robbery interrupts them, Liam's and Connor's relationship is put to the test... before it's even official!

2. When Markus met Peter: The first Bondage Weekend
In this prequel to Bondage Weekend, A chance meeting at the bar sets Markus and Peter down the path of bad first impressions, mutual attraction, meddling friends, and bondage. See how the couple first got together and experienced their first Bondage Weekend!

3. Secluded Slopes: A Weekendverse Story
Peter has a modeling gig at a ritzy ski resort, and drags Markus along for some wintery fun, on the slopes and off! Peter has big plans, and with a secluded cabin all to themselves, he intends to make the most of this trip. He just needs Markus to cooperate, but his boyfriend is nothing if not competitive! Find out in this sequel to Bondage Weekend!

4. Luke's Crew
Luke Mclain, host of the home improvement shows Homebound Renovation, and it's spinoff, Beachbound Renovation, would be nothing without his loyal crew. And they would be nothing without him! This is the lesson Tommy must learn when he is chosen to join this exclusive group of guys. Will Tommy have what it takes to navigate his new life? Will he be able to find his place amongst his new crew and his new Master?

5. In a Haze: The Complete Story
Zane, star player of the Seahawks, is not very happy that his Story was shared without his permission on this forum awhile back. He plans on clearing things up, on his terms. He assures me there 's more to his and Kevin's story than what was previously described. He also promises there's plenty of bondage. After all, the star player and the quarterback make prime targets for pranks... and rivals...

6. Dax's Photoshoot: A Weekendverse Story
Dax is happy to participate in the firehouse calendar. It's a great fundraiser, and he has no problem showing off his body. And besides, the photographer, Jayveer, is incredibly attractive. But when his fellow firefighters ambush Dax mid-photoshoot, his photos take on a new form. Jayveer is all too happy to continue, and Mr. March finds his life changed, hopefully for the better. Can Dax give up control that easily? or will Jayveer find a new submissive side? Featuring characters mentioned in Liam Learns the Ropes.

7. Spartan Endurance
Lykos is the model Spartan in every way, except when it comes to his attraction to fellow soldier Nikias. when their secret is discovered, the two find themselves trapped in a plot of intrigue, corruption, and slavery. separated by fate, jealousy, and war, Lykos and Nikias will have to cross Greece itself to reunite with each other. will they be strong enough to prevail against the forces that seek to keep them apart?
Last edited by gag1195 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I had thought that this seemed familiar! :lol: ;)

Anywho, I voted for Dax's Photoshoot and Spartan Endurance! I'd can't wait to see all these stories, but since I had to choose, I'd like to get closer to the sexy Mr. March! And the idea of bondage and Greek warriors excites me so, I had to throw that one in!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Spartan Endurance is a definite! I love historical pieces!

The second was a tough one. I was completely torn between Luke's Crew and Inclusive Fitness. But since we can only choose two, I went with Luke's Crew. I love a good group adventure!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

A Inclusive Fitness and Luke’s Crew sound like fun!

I guarantee whatever you write will have us coming back for more!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I vote 2
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Any one of those stories would have a very large readership, [mention]gag1195[/mention]. From beginning to end, your tales grip the reader in all the right places and are always arousing! ;)

I voted for #5..."In A Haze: The Complete Story." Nothing grips me more and arouses my attention than a football player in a skin-tight scrimmage pants tied up, gagged, and the adventures that ensue! :D
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey man great to chat with you again! Afraid I've fallen behind with a lot of your material, but I've no doubt the quality of your work is still top-notch! 😁😁

As for which of these stories I'd like to see? I'm a huge history nerd so definitely Spartan Endurance! The idea of separated lovers trying desperately to be reunited? That just resonates like crazy with my inner hopeless romantic haha ❤️

I will say though, in a realistic Ancient Greek setting nobody would bat an eye at two men being in love, since homosexuality and bisexuality were considered perfectly normal. But there are plenty of other ways their attraction could be forbidden, and I leave that completely up to you 😉
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Too many options! We don't see enough historical stories so I'm definitely going for Spartan Endurance. And I'd like to see Zane's complete story.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I will say though, in a realistic Ancient Greek setting nobody would bat an eye at two men being in love, since homosexuality and bisexuality were considered perfectly normal. But there are plenty of other ways their attraction could be forbidden, and I leave that completely up to you 😉
Oh absolutely! Ancient Greece was fairly accepting of homosexuality, but there are instances where it was frowned upon or still illegal. In Sparta, for instance, relationships between soldiers was common and accepted, but the city still had laws that encouraged and benefited traditional heterosexual marriages. And, without giving too much of the plot away, I can tell you that the inciting incident isn't homophobia, but jealousy/revenge.

Thanks for all the votes and responses so far everyone! I'll admit, things are shaping up quite differently than I had anticipated! :lol: Can't wait to see how things change before the poll ends!
My M/M Stories Here
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks for including me [mention]gag1195[/mention]. I vote for 2 as my boyfriend and I first realized our mutual interests when tied up together and I love to read stories about how boyfriends first meet!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank you to everyone who voted, and especially to those who commented and shared their thoughts! The results are as Follows:

All-Inclusive Fitness- 9 Votes

When Markus Met Peter- 8 Votes

Spartan Endurance- 7 Votes

Luke's Crew- 6 Votes

Dax's Photoshoot- 6 Votes

In a Haze- 5 Votes

Secluded Slopes- 3 Votes

All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story will be the next story I write! I'm excited to dive back in to this universe, and I can't wait to return to Liam, and share his experience with Connor! Look for the first chapter in the next couple of days! And don't worry if your first choice wasn't chosen! I will be working on all of these stories eventually! And inspiration may strike and bump one of these tales higher up the list!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Attention: All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story is now live! I hope you all enjoy it! Don't forget to comment!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic