Blindfolds?

Post polls here.

What do you think of blindfolds when tied up?

Always. It's not bondage if you can see
16%
Prefer it but not necessary
41%
Take them or leave them
31%
Not a fan
7%
Never. I want to see / want my victim to see everything that's happening
3%
Other- if not specified above please specify below
2%

Total votes: 259

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I prefer no blindfold for the reason articulated by [mention]Pup[/mention] from the position of the submisssive. For me, they are situational. Sometimes they are very effective in pushing me into my sub space. But, I prefer to see what is happening, especially if I am tied up with my boyfriend or another guy.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

To be frank, I don't like how they look. A bad blindfold can actually spoil a good bondage scene by covering up the model's lovely face.

However, I'll still use them if the sub likes it. As a dom, I can't relate to their desire for blindness, but I understand and respect it. It's not just me that wants to have a good time.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Having your sight deprived can make you feel more helpless than just about anything else. But it does depend on the scenario. And from the dominant perspective, or just an observer (think watching a TV show), they don't always look good covering up a captive's eyes.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Depends on the situation. I don't think blindfolds are necessary but they can be interesting and can also add to the helplessness.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I think it depends on the situation/scenario, I see the appeal if you want to add an element of mystery or surprise to the TUG—especially if it’s a more sensual one. In general and especially with DID scenarios I don’t like it since there’s so much expressiveness in a damsel’s eyes that’s part of the appeal.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Not for me I prefer to see my damsel’s eyes
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'll wear a blindfold once in a great while, but for the most part I prefer to be able to see when I'm in bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Depends on the situation.

Damsel's eyes over an OTM-gag - aren't they super pretty?
And the other hand a supreme add-on to helplessness and encouraging imagination - on the receiving end I'd always prefer a blindfold.

Oh, and: always consensual! ;)
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

I had never liked the idea of a blindfold in bondage or TUG game, for some reason I think it will take part of the fun of seeing the eyes of the person as he/she tries to get out
sylvias
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sylvias »

I love sensory deprivation so I use them as much as I can, but it’s not a dealbreaker if I don’t have one (unlike gags).

I don’t like using them with minimal or light bondage, though. When I wear one, it feels like making strict bondage even stricter by taking away my sense of sight, and it doesn’t work for me if I’m wearing one with something light like handcuffs and nothing else Lol.
Galuj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Galuj »

turns me off
Last edited by Galuj 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Like most other people have already said, it does depend on the situation. When used in the right circumstances blindfolds can be very sexy and sensual. Tying someone up is about making them as helpless as possible (for their/your/both parties enjoyment of course), and adding blindfolding to restraining and gagging heightens that sensation. However, that loss of being able to look into a partners eyes or them into yours is also removed and you can tell allot from a persons eyes during the experiences (enjoyment,surprise,longing,worry,etc.)
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago

In case you are wondering I love being blindfolded. When I'm tied up and gagged a blindfold really makes it.
P.S. [mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] I think we could all tell from your profile pic that you enjoy blindfolds with your bondage. ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh, yes. As much as I can't stand being blindfolded myself (to the point of physical discomfort) I get a huge thrill seeing someone else wear one. I'm weird, I know.
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

Absolutely love blindfolds but not needed for every scene
Lialak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lialak »

I think it could be fun to put a blind fold on me some times.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

I don't mind them but also if it happens its cool.

Probably depends on my mood more than anything else!
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

I like getting blindfolded, not knowing what your partner will can make it more exciting for sure! Though a blindfold is not needed every time =)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I absolutely love being tied up and blindfolded, even more than being gagged, and I love being gagged :D
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

I usually blindfolded myself in a lot of self bondage and kept hitting my walls so often that I began hating them! :lol:
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Blindfolds can be a lot of fun in certain situations, especially when you don't want a sub to know what's going on. I don't have a great preference for them overall though, regardless of whether I'd be the one doing the tying or the one getting tied.

For me, a person's eyes can give away so much expression and emotion (maybe even more so when that person is gagged), that covering them up can sometimes detract from the experience. So, overall I like involving them, just not for the whole time someone is tied.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I voted “take them or leave them”.
I prefer to remain unblindfolded as my girlfriend ties me up but once I’m tied and she leaves me I like to be blindfolded. However it wouldn’t ruin it for me if she didn’t do it.

When I tie her up I quite like to use it the entire time and I know she does too. So for her it’s probably more important.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I've personally never tried and I did vote take em or leave em,id definitely like to try having one used on me or use one on a lovely lady
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Honestly, blindfolds can make the bondage look absolutely incredible! While I don't think they're a must, the image of (a woman in my case) sitting there with her mouth visibly stuffed staring off into space behind a blindfold just paints the most submissive and helpless picture possible.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've always been surprised blindfolds weren't more popular here. They'll render you more helpless than gags do, which a lot of people can't seem to imagine a scene without. Especially if it's a kidnapping type of scenario where the person gets taken to another location and has no idea where they're going.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

For me, I really prefer to see what's being done to me if I were tied up. so when I read a story I usually like to imagine what the reader is seeing and it's easier without a blindfold, but I'm not against them completely, just usually not my thing. I mean there are time I feel they really work in stories like with kidnapping or sensory deprivation scenarios or being used to enhance tickling. Also I like it if the Blindfold could be used in a creative or humiliating way like having something drawn on it ( pair of goofy or overly feminine eyes :lol: ) there a story on here I really like that does something similar to those XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic