M/M READERSHIP POLL: BLOOD RELATIVES VS STEP FAMILY

Post polls here.

DO YOU DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN BLOOD-RELATIVE FAMILLY MEMBERS AND NON BLOOD-RELATIVE FAMILY MEMBERS?

NO. I MAKE NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE TWO. EVERYONE LIVING IN THE FAMILY HOUSEHOLD IS A NO-GO FOR ME. BLOOD-RELATED OR NOT.
22%
INITIALLY, I DID NOT MAKE THE DISTINCTION. BUT AFTER PONDERING THESE SCENARIOS, I DEFINITELY FEEL MORE OPEN TO STEPDAD, STEPBROTHER-RELATED SCENARIOS. IT COULD POTENTIALLY BE KIND OF HOT.
9%
OF COURSE! I'M NOT INTO FAMILY TUGS, BUT I SEE STEPDADS & STEPBROTHERS AS BEING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT MATTER. THEY'RE UNRELATED TO ME, THEREFORE THE POTENTIAL WEIRDNESS OF FAMILY-RELATED TUGS IS GONE.
29%
I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH FAMILY RELATED TUGS. BLOOD RELATIVES OR NOT.
40%

Total votes: 45

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

M/M READERSHIP POLL: BLOOD RELATIVES VS STEP FAMILY

Post by bondagefreak »

THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED TO THOSE OF YOU WHO TYPICALLY DO NOT ENJOY
FAMILY-RELATED SCENARIOS (EX: FATHER VS SON, BROTHER VS BROTHER, NEPHEW VS UNCLE).

This thread is in direct response to the current polling numbers seen on the M/M CHARACTER SCENARIO POLL
If you're one of the many M/M readers who's not a fan of family tugs, please keep reading and answer this poll.

The question is simple:
WHEN IT COMES TO TUGS, DOES YOUR MIND DIFFERENCIATE
BETWEEN BLOOD-RELATIVES AND NON BLOOD-RELATED FAMILY?

Ex: If you don't like protagonist vs brother scenarios, how do you feel about protagonist vs stepbrother?
Does the fact that the stepbrother is completely unrelated to the protagonist make any difference to you?
If not, please try to explain.

For those of you who need a more concrete example:
Many of you will remember the smelly-footed Dom (Jason) from THE *INTERACTIVE* SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE

He was mighty popular on here last year, and I know tons of you would love to be trussed up, gagged and dominated by him. But what would happen if by pure stroke of luke, your single mom was to hook up with his single dad and the two of them were to move in together? Would your desire to be trussed up by smelly-footed Jason suddenly vanish because you found yourself being his stepbrother?

Imagine yourself a little (or a lot) younger than you are and imagine Zack (from BOUND & GAGGED) in his early 40s, hooking up with your mum a few years down the line. Would your desire to be trussed up and gagged by him suddenly disappear because you found yourself being his stepson?

For those of you unfamiliar with these guys, think of someone else.

IF THESE SCENARIOS HELP, PONDER THEM INTENTLY BEFORE ANSWERING THE POLL.
THANKS IN ADVANCE, GUYS!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Bandanasandrope[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Stoutland395[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Likho[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]chloroboy[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Bandanasandrope[/mention] [mention]Puppy[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]RKO87[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Gold[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Step vs blood doesnt particularly matter to me UNLESS you are talking about a captor who is flirty. If a captor has a flirty style personality then I prefer step relations
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I don't really make any distinction between blood and step family. I know plenty of other people think differently, but anything that icks me out with blood relatives still icks me out with step relatives

That said, I don't mind family tugs as long as they stay purely platonic.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 2 years ago That said, I don't mind family tugs as long as they stay purely platonic.
Hey, bud. Just so we're clear, your vote should go into option four then.
The first option is for those who are not into family tugs, platonic or non-platonic.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

There is a distinction between blood relatives and step relationships. Do I find TUGs between step relatives hot? Not necessarily. I am into men getting tied up (and gagged) by other men, usually as a result of kidnappings, hostage taking, robberies, action/adventure...you get the picture.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I'm totally fine with the family ties. It should apply to all step half ect
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 2 years ago I don't really make any distinction between blood and step family. I know plenty of other people think differently, but anything that icks me out with blood relatives still icks me out with step relatives

That said, I don't mind family tugs as long as they stay purely platonic.
You've hit the nail right on the head - exactly how I feel. Relatives are relatives, but platonic TUGs are just fine.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I am not into tugs with family. But with steph I am Okay. Myself, I don't have siblings so I cant tell ya. I had a stepsister in the past Who did some innocent tie ups on me. So with a step brother would also be fine. Stepdad I don't think so.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Option 4, I am fine with it but it still totally depends on the dynamic and the level of relationship that I have with the other party.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It’s funny my dislike is specifically due to both the blood relation which is tolerable and the generation gap a which is fine. Together however the aspects really put me off especially with power dynamics inherent to parents and children or uncles/aunts to children. Siblings or cousins are fine. Though step siblings is more tolerable due to less time spent together as young children.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I think if they’re under 15-16 then it’s questionable. If they’re blood related and it’s an adult/child then it’s arguably okay in fantasy but I think perhaps the best fantasies are the most realistic - and that wouldn’t fly.

Otherwise, crack on - I’m there :)
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I love your stories, but I probably would not read this one (no offense!) I am just not into blood-related, step, or anything of the kind. However, looking at the poll, I am sure a lot of your fans will enjoy your story! Good luck with it!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I've never been into family related tug stories. Every story I am interested in has almost always been non-consentual and between strangers usually kidnappers/robbers etc. And human being kidnapped by non-humans mostly also.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A few others have kinda said this, but I think it depends on the context of the story when involving family members by blood or marriage. I think it's fine if it's more platonic and about keeping them quiet and secure (like if there are friends over) or pranking them or if they're getting captured/kidnapped. If there's more to it, like arousal for example, then it gets a bit dicey but again I guess it's all about how you convey it.

My first story involved stepbrothers, and I tried setting it up as them not fully knowing each other and having met in late teens/early adulthood. And I don't think it wasn't intentional, but the adding of other characters kinda helped move on from their story and focus on other scenarios ( friends, roommates, etc.) which are the scenarios that I'm more interested in reading about anyways.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

I don't tend to involve family when it comes to TUG stuff.
Friends are mostly i can surely relate and would enjoy at glance
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I personally am not a fan of family TUG unless it involves other people. So a brother tying up his brother is not my favorite; however a brother and his friends tying up their brother is find great. Same with father son scenarios where if the dad is with other man I find it great but if it’s just the dad and son they aren’t as enjoyable. This is I find more true if one of them is turned it on by it.

However step siblings/parents I have no problem. A step brother tying up his younger step brother I find perfectly fine, whether is platonic or not. Same with the step dad and the step son. It feels much less incest wise when that happens.

Even if there are Family TUGs; it won’t turn me away from the story, it’s just something I don’t find attractive and I’ll try and push it out of my mind while reading it to focus on the bondage and not the dynamic between the two.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic