Who is the F in your life you'd love to tie up?

Post polls here.

Who would you like to have tied and gagged?

Step-mom/mother in law
5%
Step-sister/sister in law
5%
The girl from work
23%
My wife/gf's/sister's friend
15%
My childhood crush
25%
My college classmate
19%
Other (elaborate)
8%

Total votes: 111

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: Who is the F in your life you'd love to tie up?

Post by Dpsiic »

My biggest wish is that my wife and I would start playing again.

One of my first childhood crushes was a singer called Mary Hopkin, would have loved to have tied her up.

My current crushes are Helena Christensen, Sandra Bullock and Shania Twain. Sandra might get a decent scene in a movie ( I don’t count being handcuffed in Speed as a decent scene). But no chance of Helena or Shania ever getting tied.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Back when I was in school I’d wanted to tie up one of the super pretty and popular girls that also are very annoying and I’d teach a couple things!
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

I opted the sister-inlaw and the wife, basically i have tied the two of them in the way past.still tying the wife as I speak lol It would be nice to tie up the wife's friend as well. The odds of that are not to good lol
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Difficult cause I have a few, you can choose cause I cannot. I have an awesome girl on work who just have the perfect body for it. I have this old teacher (I was 14 she was 25) and an old class girl. Beside that I will never, ever, waste the chance if I get to tie up Emily VanCamp. She is such a beauty.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I'd love to tie my sister, lol, but that's not going to happen.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

As a kid it was always female authority figures that I couldn't get off my mind. Babysitters, teachers, aunties, Mum's friends, that kind of thing.

Top fantasy was definitely a teacher from school. She was an older lady and always wore the blouse, skirt, pantyhose, and heels combo that gets a lot of love around here. Drove me wild as a teenager :oops:

She always wore a knotted silk scarf around her neck and when she got a little tyrannical and shouty I couldn't help but imagine it between her teeth :twisted:
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Had a high school crush who I'm still friends with, but the odds of that happening are less than zero and I'm well aware.

Also used to fantasize about this one girl in high school who commonly came to school in a skirt, pantyhose and heels. She's an...uh, unpleasant person now, we'll just say, so safe to say those desires are a thing of the past.

I'm at a point in my life where really the only person I fantasize about tying up these days is my future significant other. Aka, I'm hoping she's into it. Wouldn't be a deal breaker, but rather a nice bonus.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Childhood crush of mine. Now we're both adults, she looks real good so I wouldn't mind seeing her tied up. Absolutely not gonna happen in a million years though considering she came out as gay a few years back and if my ex was right, she was a domme lol
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

BratBinder7 wrote: 2 years ago Childhood crush of mine. Now we're both adults, she looks real good so I wouldn't mind seeing her tied up. Absolutely not gonna happen in a million years though considering she came out as gay a few years back and if my ex was right, she was a domme lol
Ah a shame, but who knows, maybe she would need a good 'switching' once in awhile :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic