Ted behind back to waist rope /crotch rope
12%
Other (specify)
3%

Total votes: 392

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

How do you like arms tied

Post by JulieG »

How do you want your arms tied up ( I’m not including being tied to stuff)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When we played TUGs as kids, the arms weren't bound all that often, but when they were, we imitated what we saw on TV and in the movies, which was hands behind the back, and the arms tied around the torso, between the shoulders and the elbows.

Drawscore
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago When we played TUGs as kids, the arms weren't bound all that often, but when they were, we imitated what we saw on TV and in the movies, which was hands behind the back, and the arms tied around the torso, between the shoulders and the elbows.

Drawscore
yep.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

If there's only one restraint applied, go with the hands behind back. Hands in front can work if your arms are tied down to your chest, but it's not usually a position I'd choose. On that note, arms tied to torso is always a good addition. I chose hogtied to ankles, although I'm apparently not as big a fan of hogties as most people who seem to consider it the Holy Grail of all restraint positions. I voted other for hands above head, but that's probably considered tied to something. I have no idea what a boxtie is and don't understand the appeal of tying elbows.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Hands behind back although this is meant to be about the arms so am surprised there is no option for to the sides. This would be how I'd want them tied from shoulder down to elbow.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Depending on the situation, behind my back for most tie ups. If I was mummified, I would want them at my sides or folded/crossed on my chest. If I was tied to a chair without arms, I would want them in front but secured down to the bottom of the chair or my waist.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I also voted "other" since I prefer to be tied to things. To a chair with arm rests, I like my arms tied to the arm rests at the wrists and elbows. On a chair without arm rests, then tied behind the back of the chair with elbows also tied (so I also voted tied behind the back with elbows tied).

My preferred tied-up position is to a bed, on my back, with arms overhead, wrists together and tied to headboard (but I can't maintain that for long, 1 hour tops) so I get tied with arms down the sides, wrists to a waist belt or rope, and biceps to chest rope.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I always tie my hands behind my back because for me bondage combines practicality and aesthetics in the most beautiful way.

But if you tie only the hands, then the "victim" has quite a chance to free himself if you do not want to tie the wrists too tight.

But I always want to tie up my "victim" in such a way that the chance to free himself is practically impossible. That is why I always tie an upper body harness to restrict the movement of the wrists. This can be done with or without the involvement of the elbows. Neck, shoulders and/or armpits are always included to prevent the ropes from slipping or the wrists from being pulled down during a boxtie.

If the hands are parallel tied because the elbows are tied, then I always connect the wrist ropes with the elbow ropes so that they can not slip down over the wrists. An upper body harness ensures that I do not have to tie the elbows too tightly, because my philosophy of tying up is that the "victim" feels reasonably comfortable.

With a boxtie, the upper body harness ensures that the hands tied behind the back are prevented from moving towards the buttocks and thus remain in place centrally on the back.

Wenn ich die Hände über kreuz fessle, dann füge ich noch einen Taillenseil und gegebenenfalls ein Schrittseil hinzu um die Bewegung der Handgelenke einzuschränken.

If I tie the hands crosswise, then I add a waist rope and if necessary a crotch rope to restrict the movement of the wrists.

Or simply as meticulously described in my stories ; )
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I like having wrists tied to the sides, perhaps a waist harness or tied together but attached to the waist. If the arms are longer, tying to the thighs may work better.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I chose hands behind back. One rope (or scarf, or strap, or whatever have you) and I'm incapable of doing things as simple as reaching that isn't right at waist level, and whatever additional bonds my captor should apply, I can struggle pretty earnestly without causing them much difficulty.

Also chose "other". I like chair ties. Something about seeing the wrists tied to the arms of a chair just pushes my buttons. (and when it's been done to me, I've always enjoyed it)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I simply love hogties so I'll have to go with those every time, even better if the connection from my ankles or toes is going to elbow and/or chest restraints. I think that if I had to go with just hands behind the back though, I'd like to have them secured to my waist to minimize movement on that front, as it can be really easy to worm my way out of anything not too secure.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Behind my back! It makes me feel more helpless.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Behind my back for sure. Like others on here, it makes me feel more helpless. The only time I like my arms tied in front of me is if I'm tied with more ropes around my arms pinning them. Otherwise, having my hands tied in front doesn't feel restrictive at all.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
johntaeger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johntaeger »

Behind the back with the wrists parallel to each other.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

How do you put arms behind back? Arms are tied to the side, aren't they? Does the poll mean how do you like HANDS tied? I put Other in the poll as there is no option for normal arm to side ties.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago How do you put arms behind back? Arms are tied to the side, aren't they? Does the poll mean how do you like HANDS tied? I put Other in the poll as there is no option for normal arm to side ties.
I'm not sure I understand your question [mention]Terry[/mention]. If you look at some of the profile pictures, ones with actual live bondage models, not drawings, you will see what most of us mean by "arms behind the back." For example in [mention]JulieG[/mention] current profile picture, most of us would agree that the model's arms and hands are both tied "behind her back." Hope this clears it up!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I wish my elbows could be tied together, but not anymore, sadly.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Behind the back and with the wrists crossed. This way is harder for the captive to use their hands together to grab anything useful to free themselves.
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

The more severe, the better
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

It depends on what the purpose is and who I'm doing it with. Well, I have only had one IRL TUG-friend, but still, I don't think this will change unless they really insist so.

If we are just barely familiar about our TUG experiences, then I prefer to do it in the front until both of us get comfortable around each other regarding TUGs. Slowly, I'd introduce them to behind their back, and if it's okay being intimate, to a crotch rope. But then again, if the goal is to be tickled or tickle them, I prefer to stretch their arms out exposing them completely.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Nothing like a simple arms-behind-back tie, especially for someone who isn't flexible like me!
Bobthefrog9812

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

So many interesting ways it's difficult to choose one I like the most
Bobthefrog9812

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

So many interesting ways it's difficult to choose one I like the most
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic