Who do you want to tie up?

Post polls here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I would choose @gag1195 as my partner in kidnapping and proceed to grab:

@Muscle-Flex
@privateandrews
@stimle
@Donbrown
@DeeperThanRed
@Volobond
@Bradstick
@bondagefreak
@george_bound
@Bondwriter

And the elusive:
@Charmides

Once the eleven were safely subdued, I'd need a twelfth man to complete my jury of pinioned peers. Then -- and only then -- would I add:

@gag1195
Sooooo coming back from a way-too-long hiatus, I spot a notification from [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] that I'm one of eleven (correction twelve) that he'd like to abduct and hold as a restrained captive, I say thank you very much and bring it on!

... And I'll eagerly be awaiting the story that illustrates in great, creative detail how each of us will be abducted and how we'll be bound and kept in some degree of diabolical peril. Since you have a plethora of comments at your disposal that each of us have made regarding your masterworks, you should be able to fiendishly find a means and method for uniquely ensnaring each of us into your most devious of plots.

Based on all the modes of restraining you've revealed thus far, I'm extraordinarily nervous for my own fate. If I had to choose one to succumb to it would have to be the latex encasing that Bucky and Johnny have been bobbing and squirming in for some time now. However, if I had to endure being bound up perilously, I'd like to be pressed up tightly to one of my fellow captives, possibly in the "Irkutskian Ball" although I too, like Simon and Johnny, know the entire Canadian anthem as well as both the old and revamped theme tunes to "Hockey Night in Canada"...

But I digress because I'm pretty sure you know exactly how you'd truss me up... and I'm thoroughly satisfied in recognizing that fact 😈
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] yeah, i would like to do it, haha :D. And definitly with [mention]Killua[/mention] too :D
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I would choose @gag1195 as my partner in kidnapping and proceed to grab:

@Muscle-Flex
@privateandrews
@stimle
@Donbrown
@DeeperThanRed
@Volobond
@Bradstick
@bondagefreak
@george_bound
@Bondwriter

And the elusive:
@Charmides

Once the eleven were safely subdued, I'd need a twelfth man to complete my jury of pinioned peers. Then -- and only then -- would I add:

@gag1195
Uh oh! Guys, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] likes to catch his men when they least expect it. Refresh your Boy Scout skills and be prepared. Remember, if he gets that dastardly paste of Polaiologos on us, finding a way to escape won't be the only hard thing we have to contend with!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Who do I wanna tie up? Basically half the active board.
I would choose @Volobond and @privateandrews as my teammates and take down any one of these targets:

@Straitjacketed

*dreamy sigh, drifts off into fantasy...*

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

At last! A list that you actually want to be on.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Who do I wanna tie up? Basically half the active board.
I would choose @Volobond and @privateandrews as my teammates and take down any one of these targets:

@Pup
@squirrel
@OrdinaryWorld
@Bradstick
@Msueta@2
@GoBucks
@Socksbound
@Pup Wingletang
@Sockgaggedman
@socjuc
@jammer212
@Ossassin
@blackbound
@CorbD91
@Mummybag
@Mitchelaiden
@The WinterShuffle
@puffalover
@Gagfan
@zzzz12333211
@ShadowHusky
@Whitestorm
@KidnappedCowboy
@EJTied22
@LockedCheeseBird
@Footsub
@4toes
@subguybr
@sami200456boyfriend
@wataru14
@CrownedLoy76
@Gaybondage
@Hornysub
@vincenzotognolo22
@Pantyhose971
@Jason07
@that1kid13
@Ropelover98
@Tsuhaya
@Wedgieboy69
@Straitjacketed
@BondageFootPig
@Kratos
@DeeperThanRed
@Lovethemsocks
@Guardianbound
@gag1195
@Stormee
@Tomat0skins
@cj2125
@DeanSummer24
@Batsox
@La-plume-des-yvline
i have survived the [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hunt law decree lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

andrewtied wrote: 1 year ago i have survived the @bondagefreak hunt law decree lol
I don't get it. You were expecting to be named on my list?
I'm only interested in tying up/fooling around with users I know or have had dealings with.
I don't recall ever having dealt with you or even having had a single exchange with you.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
andrewtied wrote: 1 year ago i have survived the @bondagefreak hunt law decree lol
I don't get it. You were expecting to be named on my list?
I'm only interested in tying up/fooling around with users I know or have had dealings with.
I don't recall ever having dealt with you or even having had a single exchange with you.

just engaging the forum im sorry i shall remember that next time i post. didn't mean to cause any discourse and it wasn't intentional.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Please calm the interaction down. I don't think this member was saying they wanted to be on your list, but instead, they were probably trying to create their first interaction with you. Keep in mind it is hard for new and/or shy members to find their way on this forum, whether that be through interactions with well-known members like yourself, or finding their place on this site/community.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
Will do. Apologies for being daft though, but I'm a little - make that a lot - perplexed as to why I'm being told to calm down. I know that being offended by everyone & everything has been trending for a few years now and that the pandemic has made a lot of people hyper-sensitive, but I'm genuinely not sure how my expressing puzzlement at the above user's statement of surprise about being left off my list of potential victims comes off as belligerence. Scratching my head here.

Andrewtied has been on the forum for many years and although I do remember having received unsolicited RP invites from him in the past, we've never spoken. We just don't share the same interests, enjoy the same stories or have anything to talk about. The list of guys I'd like to tie up only includes guys who share my interests and who I've regularly conversed with.

Sorry if my response came off as belligerent. I was just puzzled as to why Andrewtied chose to tag my username with a statement that I interpreted (perhaps wrongly?) as relief or surprise at not being on my list. Didn't mean to give anyone cause for grief.
BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

@Pup
@squirrel
@OrdinaryWorld
@Bradstick
@Msueta@2
@GoBucks
@Socksbound
@Pup Wingletang
@Sockgaggedman
@socjuc
@jammer212
@Ossassin
@blackbound
@CorbD91
@Mummybag
@Mitchelaiden
@The WinterShuffle
@puffalover
@Gagfan
@zzzz12333211
@ShadowHusky
@Whitestorm
@KidnappedCowboy
@EJTied22
@LockedCheeseBird
@Footsub
@4toes
@subguybr
@sami200456boyfriend
@wataru14
@CrownedLoy76
@Gaybondage
@Hornysub
@vincenzotognolo22
@Pantyhose971
@Jason07
@that1kid13
@Ropelover98
@Tsuhaya
@Wedgieboy69
@Straitjacketed
@BondageFootPig
@Kratos
@DeeperThanRed
@Lovethemsocks
@Guardianbound
@gag1195
@Stormee
@Tomat0skins
@cj2125
@DeanSummer24
@Batsox
@La-plume-des-yvline
Omg I would absolutely love to be tied up gagged and forced to be ur foot sniffer worshipper pig. I'd love to spend hours and hours in a sleepsack or mummified esp with my wicked hardwired nips exposed for teasing and tickling. U are my ultimate dream dom and I would love it even more if u had some other dom buddies join in esp if they had reeky socks and feet too.
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

probably (definitely)
[mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]kpoplol[/mention] and [mention]ColvinD[/mention]
🤙 😉
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

Quadpen wrote: 1 year ago probably (definitely)
@NotRowan @kpoplol and @ColvinD
🤙 😉
how could i forget [mention]Hogtieguy[/mention] 🫠
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I've been named three times recently as the woman men want to be tied up by https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1386

So who do you want to tie up on the board.

For the record

@BeautifulHeart
@micoAi
@Reidy he keeps coming back for more
@gaggednbarefoot
@Alisonlovesropes
@Chloe Badelaine
@chelseykittyc@t

And of course
@Tapedupcouple
Please? Or do I have to beg…
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I've been named three times recently as the woman men want to be tied up by https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1386

So who do you want to tie up on the board.

For the record

@BeautifulHeart
@micoAi
@Reidy he keeps coming back for more
@gaggednbarefoot
@Alisonlovesropes
@Chloe Badelaine
@chelseykittyc@t

And of course
@Tapedupcouple
Please? Or do I have to beg…
Beg me!