Voluntary tied up or overpowered and tied up?

Post polls here.

I voluntarily put my hands behind my back (or whatever) to be bound
35%
I prefer it when my victims let themselves be tied up voluntarily
13%
I defend myself against being tied up by my opposite and I like to be overpowered by him/her
36%
I love it to overpower my opponent against his resistance to tie him/her up
16%

Total votes: 224

GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

This poll focuses on voluntariness and resistance in bondage.

Write about your gender and the gender of the opposite and what are your fantasies about it : )
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I voted to be overpowered, but to be honest, I'm perfectly happy to be either overpowered or bound without resisting.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I love consensual bondage, like, meeting up with someone you know a lot and let them being the one tying you up. I'm male and i would love to be tied by a girl. I also like when tying up the girl too if she wants to.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted for voluntarily having my hands tied behind my back. If I'm being tied up consenually, I just don't see the point of resisting since getting tied up is my goal. I also like the idea of putting my hands behind my back as a show of submission.

I'm male but I love to crossdress and present myself as female for bondage scenarios. While I'm attracted to women, I'm ok with being tied up by either men or women.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I prefer it when there's resistance. The humiliation of defeat makes the bondage all the more sweet, from either side. To me, bondage is all about the thrill of having control taken away from you, and it doesn't excite me if it looks completely consensual. Even with a consenting partner in real life, I prefer to play out some kind of power struggle.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Overpowered definetely because I like the idea and feeling of being wrestled down to the ground and pinned down before getting tied up. Just the pin by itself feels good to me.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Depends on the situation and context. When I was 12, it was hard to fight against a 15 year old, but then, it was hard for a 10 year old to fight against me. Still it IS hard to tie someone up, who doesn't want to be tied.

Drawscore.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

I voluntarily submit for several reasons. It helps ensure the ropes (or cuffs) are applied securely, comfortable, and looks very neat. I love the look and feel if perfectly layered ropes. Obviously it also shows my submission.
The only time I resisted was after I was already all tied up and blindfolded. I told them beforehand to gag me no matter what. I tried to resist the gag but they pinched my nose until I had to take a breath :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I find myself pretty much in the middle of willingly or overpower them. Ultimately it would depend on the situation/scenario. But in the end I voted for overpower. But know if I'm gonna have to put some real effort into it, unless there's a real emergency, you are staying put until I decide otherwise 🤣
Last edited by Red86 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

You are going to have to overpower me!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Starcomet wrote: 1 year ago You are going to have to overpower me!
Are you looking for a challenger cause you could just very well be from my neck of the woods 🤣
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago
Starcomet wrote: 1 year ago You are going to have to overpower me!
Are you looking for a challenger cause you could just very well be from my neck of the woods 🤣
That depends! The doms I have met can attest I like to struggle and fight back to break free, but I always fail hehe. If you think you can do just as good of a job of trying to restrain me then sure.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I'd hapily.let my female.teacher, girl next door, friend's my tie me up and tickle.my bare feet.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

nitronovice wrote: 1 year ago I voluntarily submit for several reasons. It helps ensure the ropes (or cuffs) are applied securely, comfortable, and looks very neat. I love the look and feel if perfectly layered ropes. Obviously it also shows my submission.
The only time I resisted was after I was already all tied up and blindfolded. I told them beforehand to gag me no matter what. I tried to resist the gag but they pinched my nose until I had to take a breath :lol:
This! Making sure everything is comfy (relatively :twisted: ) and nothing is going to go numb can be a bit fiddly at the best of times so it's much easier with voluntary submission.

The CNC play can start when everything's in place. I guess that's why a lot of people do the pretend chloroform thing when roleplaying, so that the struggling when they "wake-up" makes more sense.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's difficult to tie someone if they don't want to be tied, but then, as a 12-13 year old, I could easily overpower and tie a smaller, younger kid. Most went along, some offered token resistance, some fought like hell, but if they became difficult, I could usually get help from a friend or two.

Drawscore
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I always consent to be bound with my usual play partners and never resist them.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

It depends on the situation for me, but I like the idea of resisting being tied up initially, only to gradually submit
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted voluntarily let myself be tied-up. On the few occasions where I've been asked to be the one doing the tie-up, the person voluntarily let me tie them up.

For me, it is very important for the TUG to be constantly (at every moment) a consensual activity, with the TUG terminated the instant the consent is gone. In fantasy land, it is a different matter and I do fantasize about being over-powered by my captors. I am male, and prefer female captors and prefer being the one held captive!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

I saw a post above saying something similar but am not sure how to tag them in this hehe, but I must agree some of the most enjoyable scenarios, for me personally, involve being overpowered into bondage and then my capture slowly exposes that I do enjoy it so I end up giving myself up willingly by the end of the scenario.
Desperate to be muzzled;p
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Most of the time I'd say voluntarily for either position. I feel like it'd be pretty hard to tie someone if they were actually fighting and struggling the entire time haha, struggle after you're bound up
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

I usually submit voluntarily when I play with my bondage buddy. I love when he starts taping my wrists and ankles and then removes my socks for some foot worship while I lay there tied up and gagged
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As kids, we were influenced by what we saw happen to the kids we saw in the movies and on TV. They were, shall we say, our "role models." All of them allowed themselves to be tied up (and gagged) albeit reluctantly. The only time I saw someone fight being tied, was when Mark McCain was going to be left tied up in a ghost town, and fought his captor, who told him something to the effect of "Settle down, or I'll tap a gun butt over your head." Then, he let the outlaw tie him up. In another episode, after being tied to a wagon wheel, Mark tried to fight being gagged, but that was an exercise in futility, as the bandit got him effectively silenced with a tight cleave gag.

Another, was when a thief ordered Israel Boone's sea captain friend to tie him up, and the look on Israel's face showed he didn't want to be tied, but he slowly put hid hands behind him, and let himself be tied. Sort of like he resigned himself to it, and knew that no matter what happened, he was going to be tied. When left alone, he struggled after being tied and gagged, but it didn't do him any good.

Never saw anyone on TV or in the movies, say "Please tie me up." It didn't happen. But in real life, there were some of us who were skilled escapists, and did ask to be tied. Not exactly in that way, but usually as a challenge or dare. "If you tie me up, I bet I get out!" Usually, the loser had to pay a penalty of some sort.

Drawscore
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

I think I would far prefer to be overpowered, but would be more likely to submit, because I'd be afraid of my resistance resulting in the TUG not happening.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
millie

Post by millie »

I like the idea of surrendering by putting my hands behind my back especially when I am requested to do so.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Well actually I like both. When I “surrender”
and let someone tie me up, i think that he/she easily can overpower me, if I don’t do what he/she tells me
To do.
I have tried to be overpowered and Tied up against my will, it took three guys to do it. But it felt so humiliating being held and Tied up. Afterwards I actually enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic