Voluntary tied up or overpowered and tied up?

Post polls here.

Voluntary tied up or overpowered and tied up?

I voluntarily put my hands behind my back (or whatever) to be bound
35%
I prefer it when my victims let themselves be tied up voluntarily
13%
I defend myself against being tied up by my opposite and I like to be overpowered by him/her
36%
I love it to overpower my opponent against his resistance to tie him/her up
16%

Total votes: 224

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I love having someone whisper in my ear "put your hands behind your back". Six words, takes maybe three seconds to say, and I've got raging wood in exactly that time.

When tying someone up, I really enjoy putting them in front of a mirror and being able to watch their face when I take out some rope or a scarf of cuffs and gently grasping their arms and - oh be still my heart - feeling just a little hesitance before they consent and allow me to cross their wrists behind their back and tie them up.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I like the situation where I have to hold still to be tied up securely and I can't do anything about it. Like I'm blackmailed somehow to hold still or something will happen... If that makes sense
-Sam
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Windrunner wrote: 1 year ago I love having someone whisper in my ear "put your hands behind your back". Six words, takes maybe three seconds to say, and I've got raging wood in exactly that time.

When tying someone up, I really enjoy putting them in front of a mirror and being able to watch their face when I take out some rope or a scarf of cuffs and gently grasping their arms and - oh be still my heart - feeling just a little hesitance before they consent and allow me to cross their wrists behind their back and tie them up.
Exactly! I'm addicted to the fear I get when I see someone coming at me with cuffs knowing they are about to go on me.
-Sam
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

drawscore wrote: 1 year ago As kids, we were influenced by what we saw happen to the kids we saw in the movies and on TV. They were, shall we say, our "role models." All of them allowed themselves to be tied up (and gagged) albeit reluctantly. The only time I saw someone fight being tied, was when Mark McCain was going to be left tied up in a ghost town, and fought his captor, who told him something to the effect of "Settle down, or I'll tap a gun butt over your head." Then, he let the outlaw tie him up. In another episode, after being tied to a wagon wheel, Mark tried to fight being gagged, but that was an exercise in futility, as the bandit got him effectively silenced with a tight cleave gag.

Another, was when a thief ordered Israel Boone's sea captain friend to tie him up, and the look on Israel's face showed he didn't want to be tied, but he slowly put hid hands behind him, and let himself be tied. Sort of like he resigned himself to it, and knew that no matter what happened, he was going to be tied. When left alone, he struggled after being tied and gagged, but it didn't do him any good.

Never saw anyone on TV or in the movies, say "Please tie me up." It didn't happen. But in real life, there were some of us who were skilled escapists, and did ask to be tied. Not exactly in that way, but usually as a challenge or dare. "If you tie me up, I bet I get out!" Usually, the loser had to pay a penalty of some sort.

Drawscore
That's similar to how I started. Even when I'm using bondage in the bedroom, my fantasy brain harks back to scenes from crime dramas. It's just how I think it all started for me in my pre-pubescent brain.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Voluntary is nice, but I love the idea of having to overpower my captive. Especially if she's feisty and playfully bantering with me as I tie her up.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

smokeyfoggynight wrote: 1 year ago Voluntary is nice, but I love the idea of having to overpower my captive. Especially if she's feisty and playfully bantering with me as I tie her up.
A mix of voluntary that turns into overpowering when you add additional bondage could be a fun mix
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

I enjoy both. I like a balance between them. Sometimes its just nice to willingly have someone take over..
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Hogtieguy wrote: 1 year ago I like the situation where I have to hold still to be tied up securely and I can't do anything about it. Like I'm blackmailed somehow to hold still or something will happen... If that makes sense
This reminds me of tv shows when a snoop gers caught by a man pointing a gun and they raise their hands and you know they are thinking "here we go again. I'm going to be tied up."

The next scene shows them getting tied and gagged and not any resistance because they know they can't do anything about it.

I like both ends of it- being tied and doing the tying with the usual banter.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Alboreland wrote: 11 months ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 1 year ago I like the situation where I have to hold still to be tied up securely and I can't do anything about it. Like I'm blackmailed somehow to hold still or something will happen... If that makes sense
This reminds me of tv shows when a snoop gers caught by a man pointing a gun and they raise their hands and you know they are thinking "here we go again. I'm going to be tied up."

The next scene shows them getting tied and gagged and not any resistance because they know they can't do anything about it.

I like both ends of it- being tied and doing the tying with the usual banter.
Exactly! It's like the dread of knowing exactly what's going to happen but not being able to stop it.
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic