escape attempts

Post polls here.

Do you like it when an author spends a significant amount of a chapter to describe an escape attempt

yes, but only if they fail
16%
yes, but only if they succeed
No votes
yes, whatever the result
49%
no, I do not like stories that mention an escape attempt
No votes
no, but I do like one or two lines to ensure the reader that the tie is inescapable
11%
yes, preference for success
5%
yes, preference for failure
19%
An option I forgot to add.
No votes

Total votes: 37

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

escape attempts

Post by Ovi1 »

I was wondering wether or not you guys like to read a story where the tied person does a serious escape attempt. I originally planned a similar poll for video's and real-world TUGs. But let's start off here.

As evidenced by my only semi-completed story on this board, Obligatory Escapes (?/F, 6 chapters) , you can guess that I am a sucker for a good escape sequence.

I understand that a preference might vary depending on the total length of the story and whatnot, but as most of you have probably experienced it is hard to cover all bases in a singe poll.
If a similar poll has been made in the past and you happen to find it, please share it with me and I will delete this one.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

It's all about the details for me when it comes to bondage. Elaborate descriptions of adjusting the leather restraints and the tension of the straps holding them secure. Wrapping rope around wrists and making it more or less restrictive, comfortable or intentionally the opposite.. Describing a good escape attempt is a great way to get the bound person's experience of "my fingers were just millimeters away from being able to undo the wrist cuffs" or the frustration of trying to find some clue to escape while blindfolded in a way that allows only the tiniest hint of sight.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Yes! What ever the result. Trying to escape and struggling against your bonds is in my opinion the best part about bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic