How do you spend your time when you are tied up?

Post polls here.

Attempt to escape
23%
Struggle just for enjoyment
51%
Relax and enjoy your bonds
26%

Total votes: 111

Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

Of the three choices I provided I know I do a bit of each, so another way to think of the question is: what is your primary goal when tied up?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted 'relax and enjoy your bonds' because that is what I now do mostly, during the few opportunities I get to be tied-up. However, I also enjoy struggling for a bit, for both my lovely wife's (she loves to see me squirm!) and my own enjoyment. I definitely do not 'attempt' to escape, as I don't want too, and the enjoyment of being bound by my lovely captor always comes to an end eventually, sadly but necessarily, real-life and all.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I think it really depends on what myself and my partner are feeling at a given moment. Sometimes they want to see me struggle like mad to get out (and sometimes they like to stop it mid-process) and other times we just cuddle up with me in ropes. I will note however that it can be a lot more difficult to escape and sometimes its just not worth it yknow? I do enjoy getting my gag out though thats always a fun task.

All in all I voted relax because I think its what happens the majority of the time.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Voted for relax and enjoy your bonds. Bondage is a great way for me to relax and de-stress. Since I do self bondage, struggling is pointless since I can get out anytime. I also like to take my time and enjoy my predictament, as it takes a while to get dressed up, do my makeup, and of course applying my bonds.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Mix of struggling and relaxing. I like to struggle a bit, and often the person tying wants to see it, but I can only do it for so long. I'm never really genuinely trying to escape, unless we're at the end and I'm being untied anyway.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

I like a challenge so if I can escape I do, however I'm always thrilled when I've proven to myself that there is no escape, then I can alternate between struggling and enjoying my situation.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I usually record myself struggling and trying to escape
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I usually go through phases when I'm tied up. Normally I have nipple clamps on and a sock secured over my nose as 'encouragement' for me to try escape. So I'll spend a little while struggling and moaning before I give in and wallow in the discomfort.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Relax and enjoy your bonds while I watch TV.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I usually struggle for enjoyment, but sometimes I do love to really try to escape (and preferably fail 8-) ).
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Struggle for enjoyment and hope the person that tied me up sees it and decides to tie me up even more.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Struggle for the enjoyment but also to try and escape. Hopefully the ties are tight enough to keep me bound despite my struggling.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I usually struggle to make sure I'm really tied up then lie back and enjoy being tied up. That is if I'm left alone, which I love, sometimes I'm being teased and played with when I'm tied up.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

I would say struggle but I've never been tied up by someone else before and I've never been brave enough to put myself in a strong enough self-tie to warrent struggling.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago I usually struggle to make sure I'm really tied up then lie back and enjoy being tied up. That is if I'm left alone, which I love, sometimes I'm being teased and played with when I'm tied up.
I’ve sat back and relaxed when tied up before too. It’s great when tie someone else up too
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

All of the above but I do genuinely try to escape: if my captor has tied me up too loosely or if they've left a loophole, I might not wriggle free immediately (I sometimes delay a little, so as not to hurt their feelings) but I will get out of their ropes.

If I test my bonds thoroughly and genuinely can't slip them or untie them, then I'm able to relax into the situation. Not 100% - I still have intermittent bouts of struggle-for-the-sake-of-it or fidgeting at the ropes - but I'll eventually accept that I'm helpless.

If I'm also gagged and especially if I'm blindfolded, I can drift off into a sort of half-doze (sometimes I actually do doze off) that's actually a really creative mind-set. Fantasy scenarios occur to me... once, a complete story came to me, fully-formed, and when I was released, I went straight to the laptop and typed it all out in a rush.

Longer scenes - especially overnight ones - are a sort of extension of that. There's something both frustrating and weirdly magical about getting to the point where I'm sick of being tied up and genuinely want out but have no choice but to stay put.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Jessicuh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jessicuh »

Struggle to escape. But that gets tiring after a while, so you have to just enjoy it.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Its a mix of both for me, i do sit there and enjoy my position and my bondage but trying to escape my binds also gives a sense of excitement and arousal as well
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Struggeling and watching my wife having sex with another guy😎 They love to see and hear me struggle😎
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I love to relax and enjoy my bonds. If my hero wants to take his sweet time in saving me, I'm totally fine with that!
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Haven't been restrained in ages, but I do like to struggle, I don't want to escape, just want to feel how helpless I am and how much my captor has me in their power as they watch me squirm
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

Struggle at first try to escape and hope everything is secure enough I can’t escape. Then I can relax and know I really am really bound. It’s not bondage if I can get out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic