Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Love the way perfect teeth look around a shiny black ballgag
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago It may sound funny, but I actually like the feeling after 10-15minutes when the stretch on my jaw starts to ache. Let’s face it , I like being spanked. I’m a bit of a massochist. Can’t tolerate it for long periods though. 30 minutes or so it hurts.
No, that's what many people report. They're good for short scenes, or if you're like me and enjoy switching up the gags every twenty minutes for fun anyway. I usually try to get someone to try to a tenugui towel or handkerchiefs before I even show them the ball and panel gags.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Handsbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handsbound »

Prefers simple cleave gag. Raid my Gf's pantie drawer, and knot a couple of them together, then around her mouth.. Can also push my cock in past them and come all over them. Panties should be seen, and not hidden.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Well I've never yet tried a real ballgag but I've fashioned a homemade one and that one works fine....I feel I need a proper one to really get me drooling though...
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I hate them. I prefer to have my mouth stuffed with my wife's panties or gym socks and taped shut. We still have a couple of rubber ball gags even so. I find that they taste horrible and they make me drool more than any other type of gag, but if that's the torment my wife wants to put me through while she has me bound, I'm in no position to refuse ! ;) :twisted:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've been debating trying one out. Since I like cleave gags, do you think I would like a ball gag? Or are they too different from each other?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 10 months ago I've been debating trying one out. Since I like cleave gags, do you think I would like a ball gag? Or are they too different from each other?
They do feel different but if you're used to cleave gags, ball gags are pretty easy to adjust to. They make ball gags that are smaller and are suprisingly comfy. Also bear in mind ball gags aren't meant to be used for long term bondage.

This is the one I own and I highly recommend this style if it's your first ball gag.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ChucksTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChucksTied »

Love them! Also effective if tape is added over top
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Ball gags don't really appeal to me personally. I just prefer a regular cloth or bandana gag.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A man's not tied up properly without being gagged as well. I prefer ones that muffle a men best...usually a nice wad of cloth in his mouth and kept in place with layers of tape!

But ball gags...red ball gags...are great!

One of the best tie up games was once having a former linebacker spreadeagled with a red ball gag quieting him...his drool seeping down his stubbled chin from either side of his mouth...Woof!!! :twisted:
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

JuliaNedyalkovа wrote: 10 months ago Such a gag doesn't look natural. In a real situation, duck tape is usually used. Tape is my favorite.
In stories I usually have a captor use small ballgags in order for there to be less drool and I personally think it looks better. Do you like cleave gags?
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

JuliaNedyalkovа wrote: 10 months ago
slavetickle wrote: 10 months ago
JuliaNedyalkovа wrote: 10 months ago Such a gag doesn't look natural. In a real situation, duck tape is usually used. Tape is my favorite.
In stories I usually have a captor use small ballgags in order for there to be less drool and I personally think it looks better. Do you like cleave gags?
I love cleave gags + tape gagged. It looks more realistic. :D
I've always loved the look of cleave gags :D
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Everyone has his/her own opinion.
Personally, I am not a fan of ballgags. I think it distends a damsel's face, and mars her natural beauty.
When I write my stories/roleplays, I will use Cleave gags, Tape Gags, and (when feasible) Rope Gags. In most cases, I believe in stuffed gags, before the tape or cleave is applied. (Knotted cleave gags look nice, too.)
Be well.
Play safe.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

I love duct tape too, tape gags are the best!
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 10 months ago
I love duct tape too, tape gags are the best!
Honestly, I'm looking for a section with people role-playing. I haven't been able to write in other sections.
Need 10 posts outside of the talk section to do PMs to chat with people who like to rp in pms (raises hand)
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Honestly, I'm looking for a section with people role-playing. I haven't been able to write in other sections.
Need 10 posts outside of the talk section to do PMs to chat with people who like to rp in pms (raises hand)
Thanks!!!! :!:
No problem, hope you're enjoying the board :D
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Thanks!!!! :!:
No problem, hope you're enjoying the board :D
When will I see private messages? Will I be banned for talking off-topic?
Once you reach 10 messages, it will allow you to send and receive PMs a few minuets later. And I don't see why you'd get banned? Just make posts in threads that interest you like this one :)

There's lots of threads on favorite style of ties, scenarios, etc
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Love the look but after a while the ache isn’t fun and the drooling gets on my nerves. Will tap out after a few hours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic