A whole week
6%
Only one way to find out sweetie
23%

Total votes: 35

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

How long could you last as Alice Creed?

Post by JulieG »

Men and women play this game. You are naked and tied to a bed spread eagle by wrists and ankles., gagged and blindfolded. Your captor(s)/abductor(s). Will feed you and give you drinks, also take care of basic needs, but you stay tied up.

How long could you last.

Supplementary question for text answers, would you like to be teased, tormented and tortured in your captivity, or just left all tied hp?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

As much as I'd like to say otherwise, probably only a few hours.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Just curious, do I have to be naked for this, or can I wear clothes?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

I think I could handle a day with no teasing but a few hours with it and torture! What do you have in store? And what ties and gags would you use?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG Just curious, do I have to be naked for this, or can I wear clothes?
Maybe my fantasy is to be tied naked to a bed for days on end.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Timh wrote: 1 year ago I think I could handle a day with no teasing but a few hours with it and torture! What do you have in store? And what ties and gags would you use?
Ropes or leather cuffs, mourhnsruffed and taped over. Torture would be mild-ish: rickling, ice, slappind, nipple clamps clothes pegs, maybe a belt to spank tougher area like thighs.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG Just curious, do I have to be naked for this, or can I wear clothes?
Oh ok. As long as I can be clothed.

If my captors are taking good care of me, I could see me lasting a few days like that. That bondage sounds really comfortable so I don't see an issue there. Lastly, if my captors are going to great lenghths to keep me comfortable, then I have to be a submissive captive and be on my best behavior.

I'd rather just be left tied up. They can look at me to their heart's content.

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
Oh ok. As long as I can be clothed.

If my captors are taking good care of me, I could see me lasting a few days like that. That bondage sounds really comfortable so I don't see an issue there. Lastly, if my captors are going to great lenghths to keep me comfortable, then I have to be a submissive captive and be on my best behavior.

I'd rather just be left tied up. They can look at me to their heart's content.
What clothes would you wear to be toed to the bed?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] I would be wearing a dress and heels when they grab me, but before they tie me up, they force me to take off the heels and the dress. Now I'm wearing a black bra, panties, and pantyhose. This makes me feel more vulnerable and submissive.

Once in bondage, I settle in and make the best of my captivity.

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Dunno but I would love to find out. Quite a while I would hope with basic needs taken care of. Not too keen on tickling etc but then if I am tied up I don’t have much choice.

Good film Alice Creed
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

Timh wrote: 1 year ago I think I could handle a day with no teasing but a few hours with it and torture! What do you have in store? And what ties and gags would you use?
Ropes or leather cuffs, mourhnsruffed and taped over. Torture would be mild-ish: rickling, ice, slappind, nipple clamps clothes pegs, maybe a belt to spank tougher area like thighs.
Hmm rope sounds fine! What kind of stuffing would it be that silents me? Something like a rag or rather socks or panties? And will I get breaks between the torture?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I voted for one day. I think if I'm tied spreadeagle on a bed I would be able to just sleep overnight. After that I reckon I'd be able to last for the rest of the day before I'm begging to be released.

As for the supplementary question, I think it would be amazing to alternate between both. When I'm alone I'd be bored and begging for some interaction then when I'm being tormented I would be begging for it to end. Then back to being alone. A cycle where the captor gets to decide how long each segment lasts.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I've managed overnight a couple of times. Once in a (slightly loose, but with leather restraints and chains, so escape was not on the menu) spreadeagle, and a couple of times in a spandex mummy sack.

If you can't move your joints at all, it's going to be agony pretty quickly. If you can find some position where you're unable to escape, and also FEEL helpless, but still have enough body movement possible to keep joints and muscles from getting angry, you can last a long time.

Of course, once you start getting towards 7-8 hours, there are certain things that kind of need to happen, but, a diaper is just a great way of taking away one excuse for "I need to get loose because [insert excuse here]" :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Alison might find out today

Hailey

I just managed 24 hours, but quite a few loo breaks, and it was just loo breaks. So apart from 6 hours overnight, not more than about 2-3 hours at a stretch.

Alison
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Alison might find out today

Hailey

I just managed 24 hours, but quite a few loo breaks, and it was just loo breaks. So apart from 6 hours overnight, not more than about 2-3 hours at a stretch.

Alison
What happened to you? :D
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The longest time I ever lasted tied-up was for about 8 hours, but it wasn't in a spreadeagled position. So I selected overnight. In that play session I just mentioned I was both occasionally just left tied-up (I even fell asleep, ungagged), and also tickled from time to time (my favourite torment :lol: )
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Probably a few hours or a day, but only one way to find out. And I would like to be tortured. Show no mercy.
Would also prefer to be dressed.
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

I could last a while. The only thing would be needing to use the bathroom, but I guess the description implys that would be taken care of.

I'm not sure completely how I'd like to be turtured. Tickling is always a fun one. Maybe if my captor make me smell her feet and her armpits that could be fun.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic