Centennial Club

Tied to a bed.

Post by Bondageboi »

How do you like to be tied to a bed
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Voted for face up and spread like an 'x'.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Has to be face up in an X.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Face up, x is definitely my default, that feels like the "classic". Other positions can be good for certain scenarios; I have been tied in a Y before (with the feet not actually secured to the bed) for tickling with significant squirming. Face-down can be good for... intimate activities.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Face up, tied like an X. It´s a classic and one of my favorite positions. I love the feeling of being stretched out and helpless. Ready to be tickled merciless ...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thought I’d mix it up a bit. There’s no one answer.

Face up X is maximum exposure but it’s difficult for a man to have sex with a woman if she’s tied like that because she can’t tilt her hips back. You can wedge her bottom up with pillows and but her in back breaking pain ( :oops: ) if she likes, or tie her knees, or even ankles to the headboard ( :oops: ). F/F sex is wonderful in that position though :)

If a man’s legs are tied spread it can be uncomfortable to straddle him, his legs get in the way of my feet. Of course it’s an excellent position to tease and torment him beforehand , and there’s nothing he can do about it. For sex best to tie his feet together and put his legs strait. It’s also good for tickling him when he thinks he’s actually getting sex.

Face down is only really and good for spanking , which is a good reason, or playing with your captives bottom ring. :oops:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted for face up stretch like an I. That's my favourite position, especially if my feet are also tied down further to force them to point like a ballet dancer's. However, with the arms overhead, I can only endure at most max 2 hours before I need to be re-positioned. For longer tie-ups, I would have to be tied face-up with arms tied along the length of my torso, like a mummy, and with some long under-bed straps holding me in place :)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Of course I should have included “feet tied through the bars at the end for tickle torture.”
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Face Up Spread X. I love spread eagle and being left vulnerable to your captor makes it more fun.
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I'd also want to try out tickling but I just love the X position too much
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I like being tied face up either spread like an X or upside down Y (Effiel Tower). And yes, tickling included.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

So I like it best when the victim is tied up in bed in a hogtie lying on his stomach.
Then there are ropes attached to the chest harness on the back and the ropes above the knee. These ropes are knotted all around the frame of the bed and so stretch the victim in the middle of the bed. The victim is forced to lie on his stomach and cannot even roll onto his side.

There is a very nice example if you search on google for "tight hogtie with pink ropes i-love-bondage".
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Face up and in a 'x'. Love that position.
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Vote for face up Eiffel Tower
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Face up spread like and X
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tied down face up like X... you're the most exposed and vulnerable with just about every part of your body accessible, even a bit of the back side if the captor wants to make the effort to reach behind especially if there's some slack in the bonds.

My second favorite is how [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] likes it with being tied down like an I and arms pinned to the side of the body. It's a real feeling of helplessness being so immobile
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

I voted for face up X also!

It seems to be an overwhelming favorite.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rtbw wrote: 8 months ago Tied down face up like X... you're the most exposed and vulnerable with just about every part of your body accessible, even a bit of the back side if the captor wants to make the effort to reach behind especially if there's some slack in the bonds.

My second favorite is how [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] likes it with being tied down like an I and arms pinned to the side of the body. It's a real feeling of helplessness being so immobile
Glad to see [mention]rtbw[/mention] that I'm not alone in liking to be stretched out like an 'I' on the bed!
Tmcd95 wrote: 8 months ago I voted for face up X also!

I can understand the appeal of the 'X', or spreadeagled position. It's quick and simple to implement, and very effective, and gives the captor plenty of options to tease and torment their captive.

I still prefer to be tied-up in the 'I' position. It is a longer and more elaborate and complex a tie to achieve, but I can endure it much longer than the 'X'. And it is a tie-to-self first before being anchored to something, allowing to change the captives position to another tie, without release. That reminds me of one time when my wife released me from the bed tie, but only undid the ropes that anchored my legs to the foot-board and the ropes that anchored my arms to the head-board. She then quickly re-attached my arms to my torso, and she had me 'worm' my way down the bed, onto the floor, and slowly into the kitchen, giggling at my predicament, where she finally helped me up onto a chair and tied-me to the chair.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 8 months ago
rtbw wrote: 8 months ago Tied down face up like X... you're the most exposed and vulnerable with just about every part of your body accessible, even a bit of the back side if the captor wants to make the effort to reach behind especially if there's some slack in the bonds.

My second favorite is how @tiedinbluetights likes it with being tied down like an I and arms pinned to the side of the body. It's a real feeling of helplessness being so immobile
Glad to see @rtbw that I'm not alone in liking to be stretched out like an 'I' on the bed!
Tmcd95 wrote: 8 months ago I voted for face up X also!

I can understand the appeal of the 'X', or spreadeagled position. It's quick and simple to implement, and very effective, and gives the captor plenty of options to tease and torment their captive.

I still prefer to be tied-up in the 'I' position. It is a longer and more elaborate and complex a tie to achieve, but I can endure it much longer than the 'X'. And it is a tie-to-self first before being anchored to something, allowing to change the captives position to another tie, without release. That reminds me of one time when my wife released me from the bed tie, but only undid the ropes that anchored my legs to the foot-board and the ropes that anchored my arms to the head-board. She then quickly re-attached my arms to my torso, and she had me 'worm' my way down the bed, onto the floor, and slowly into the kitchen, giggling at my predicament, where she finally helped me up onto a chair and tied-me to the chair.
That’s a great point, a good tie for captive/hostage scenarios.

That sounds like a fun predicament, your wife sounds slightly evil making you hop like that! How did she tie you to the chair afterwards?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tmcd95 wrote: 8 months ago ...

That’s a great point, a good tie for captive/hostage scenarios.

That sounds like a fun predicament, your wife sounds slightly evil making you hop like that! How did she tie you to the chair afterwards?
;) That was a couple of decades ago, so details are very fuzzy, but it was a fun predicament indeed! If I remember correctly, she just used a couple of ropes to secure my torso the back of the chair, since my arms were already pinned to my sides, and one more to just loosely anchor my bound legs to the bottom of the chair. We then chatted about our plans for the rest of the day (non-bondage related) and after few minutes she untied my arms so I can undo the rest of my bindings myself.

My wife is a very kind and caring person, and it took a while before she felt comfortable enough to do deliciously evil sweet things to me :twisted: . Plenty of aftercare cuddles and communication were and still are key, something most stories and even videos fall short of showing. Not a criticism, just something to keep in mind.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I’d need my legs and feet tied together for feet torture and my in either the Y or I position, need a nice gag as well 😉, should also leave me hogtied and toe tied with my arms box tied when you are finished with me ❤️
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

Facedown upside down y. Feet spread so I can’t hide my crotch. Soles gave up for tickling. Ins mr yo close legs to avoid iner though whipping. Arms strait up exposeing arm pits and hurting shokders
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

As tight as she wants me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic