Spend a night in which medical restraints?

Post polls here.

You go on a trip to a fantasy asylum. Which restraints do you choose for bedtime?

strapped to bed: ankles, thighs, hips, wrists, shoulders and head are firmly pinned down by a system of straps, and cushioned cuffs for the wrists and ankles
49%
wearing a straitjacket, otherwise you can move around freely in bed
13%
your whole body is put into a restraint sleeping bag, belts are fastened around so you cannot get out
32%
just wearing security mittens that render your hands useless and a padded leather hood that makes it impossible to see and hard to hear anything
6%

Total votes: 68

Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Spend a night in which medical restraints?

Post by Lara »

Image it's your birthday and one of your kinky friends gives you a trip to a fantasy asylum where you are treated like a 100 years ago (all consentual). You get to choose how to spend the night in bed, but which restraints do you like most and why?

P.S. This is the first time I create a poll. I hope it works.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

I've chosen the straitjacket because it is a pretty unique restraining concept and I like the feeling of hugging and that you can thrash around. Also a properly sized straitjacket is nearly impossible to escape, according to my research. Those used by escape artists are usually way too large or to loose or have modifications.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Lara[/mention] I get why you picked straight jacket. What I don’t understand is why I think that choice is scarier than #1. But I would be interested in trying the straight jacket too
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I like the restraint sleeping bag, would we be gagged as well?
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @Lara I get why you picked straight jacket. What I don’t understand is why I think that choice is scarier than #1. But I would be interested in trying the straight jacket too
Well, maybe the jacket could evoke claustrophobia, or at least a feeling of being more securely trapped because your upper body is made so compact in comparision to be spread out on the bed?

[mention]SubBondageBoy[/mention] I'm sure if you're yelling at staff for forgetting your gag, they will gag you in the most evil way they can come up with: your mouth is filled with a liquid that hardens into a solid gag after a few seconds and you get a cap on your head that inhibits some nerve impulses, so you can't even use your vocal cords. Not a single moan will be heard from you.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

That was a close call between what I voted for "strapped to bed: ankles, thighs, hips, wrists, shoulders and head are firmly pinned down by a system of straps, and cushioned cuffs for the wrists and ankles" and the "your whole body is put into a restraint sleeping bag, belts are fastened around so you cannot get out".

Had I had the option of, once secured tightly in the sleeping bag, having the sleeping bag itself firmly pinned down to the bed; I would have went with that. It's for one night only after all !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @Lara I get why you picked straight jacket. What I don’t understand is why I think that choice is scarier than #1. But I would be interested in trying the straight jacket too
Well, maybe the jacket could evoke claustrophobia, or at least a feeling of being more securely trapped because your upper body is made so compact in comparision to be spread out on the bed?

@SubBondageBoy I'm sure if you're yelling at staff for forgetting your gag, they will gag you in the most evil way they can come up with: your mouth is filled with a liquid that hardens into a solid gag after a few seconds and you get a cap on your head that inhibits some nerve impulses, so you can't even use your vocal cords. Not a single moan will be heard from you.
I like that
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I went for one, but I’d really like to try 1 and 4 combined. Strict bondage, sensory deprivation, only my bare feet able to interact with the world.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I want straight jacket because they are so secure but I’d also want my legs tied up and preferably a blindfold and gag too.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago I went for one, but I’d really like to try 1 and 4 combined. Strict bondage, sensory deprivation, only my bare feet able to interact with the world.
Indeed, that's a great combination. And if I were your room mate I could probably not resist the temptation of your feet. I'd sneak out of bed and see how ticklish your are. Thanks to my straitjacket I can't use my hands, but I've still got a tongue...
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago I went for one, but I’d really like to try 1 and 4 combined. Strict bondage, sensory deprivation, only my bare feet able to interact with the world.
Indeed, that's a great combination. And if I were your room mate I could probably not resist the temptation of your feet. I'd sneak out of bed and see how ticklish your are. Thanks to my straitjacket I can't use my hands, but I've still got a tongue...
I'd pick number 3. It would be fun to have to watch you girls while restrained completely, and on the floor. Maybe I'd even be gagged with the socks Allison was wearing to keep me quiet.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]luckyluke5280[/mention] hahahaha. I don’t wear socks lol. Well, maybe something to keep my feet warm in mid winter, but mostly bare feet.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh My GOD

Warm wet tongue on bare feet. And I’m all tied up and can’t move. Ooooohhhhh.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Usually I'd go for the straitjacket. But I've been watching some of FettishVids videos so the flavour of the month for me is the sleeping bag fastened to the bed with belts. With only my face and bare feet poking out, exposed.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago Usually I'd go for the straitjacket. But I've been watching some of FettishVids videos so the flavour of the month for me is the sleeping bag fastened to the bed with belts. With only my face and bare feet poking out, exposed.
Well with your feet exposed, you might get the same treatment as Alison and may notice some tickling... I hope you keep quiet because the staff is very insistent that patients keep their mouths shut over night. Only problem is that today they ran out of ballgags so they get creative and have to find a makeshift solution. Well, the laundry bins are full of used socks that could work well as gags.

The staff also notices that [mention]luckyluke5280[/mention] is making too much noise and the patient promptly receives a wad of worn socks in the mouth with a long one tied around.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

I like the first one the most, and like many others the 4th was a close call. But if I’m in a sleeping bag type thing, it has to be skin tight like latex or leather.
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago @luckyluke5280 hahahaha. I don’t wear socks lol. Well, maybe something to keep my feet warm in mid winter, but mostly bare feet.
Maybe you were forced to wear some socks while you were restrained just to get them sweaty for me.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Definitely would have to choose all those straps holding me down, though if I knew it would be a similarly strict set up with the sleeping sack, absolutely that one!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

TheEngineer wrote: 1 year ago Definitely would have to choose all those straps holding me down, though if I knew it would be a similarly strict set up with the sleeping sack, absolutely that one!
The sleeping bag could look like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/783266458/ ... raitjacket
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago Well with your feet exposed, you might get the same treatment as Alison and may notice some tickling... I hope you keep quiet because the staff is very insistent that patients keep their mouths shut over night. Only problem is that today they ran out of ballgags so they get creative and have to find a makeshift solution. Well, the laundry bins are full of used socks that could work well as gags.
If there's tickling then I will 110% not keep quiet! I hope those used socks are thick and effective as a gag for your sake.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago
Lara wrote: 1 year ago Well with your feet exposed, you might get the same treatment as Alison and may notice some tickling... I hope you keep quiet because the staff is very insistent that patients keep their mouths shut over night. Only problem is that today they ran out of ballgags so they get creative and have to find a makeshift solution. Well, the laundry bins are full of used socks that could work well as gags.
If there's tickling then I will 110% not keep quiet! I hope those used socks are thick and effective as a gag for your sake.
Yeah, of course you'll be tickled, mercilessly. The sock gag will be made with some long and thick slouch socks. White and 100% cotton. This should work best. One sock goes into your mouth as far as possible, the other tied around to hold it in. Another pair, this time even longer socks, will be tied two or three times over your mouth and around your head. I hope this works ;)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago I hope this works ;)
There's only one way to find out...
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I voted for "your whole body is put into a restraint sleeping bag, belts are fastened around so you cannot get out". I own a sleepsack with internal sleeves for the arms from Winter Fetish and it is ideal for overnight bondage.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I think I’d rather be the night nurse who has to check. [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]milagros317[/mention] [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] and [mention]Lara[/mention] are all sleeping quietly.

And if not she has to tighten some belts, add more gags and maybe blindfolds, and tickle bare feet to test. Maybe even lick some feet.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I would pick number 3 obviously (if you have read any of my stories!) :D

The thought of [mention]JulieG[/mention] as a nurse, in that uniform is certainly interesting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic