Tied together to one front leg of chair
4%
Tied together and pulled under chair, tied to back of chair
41%
Tied separately to the front legs of chair
23%
Pulled back separately tied to back of chair
16%
Tied together and propped /tied to a table, stool or another chair in front of you so your soles are pointing forward.
11%

Total votes: 74

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied to a chair 2: feet and legs.

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Bondageboi[/mention] made a pole asking about hands tied to a chair.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18814

here is my Poll about feet tied to a chair.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Voted for tied together and free. I like to have a little bit of wiggle room to move my legs but I still want them bound of course.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I went for tied separately to the front of the chair.
However it's neck and neck along side tied together and pulled under the chair and pulled back separately tied to back of chair.

If my legs are tied to the chair legs then I have almost 0 wriggle in my legs. I can maybe swivel my feet but that's about it.
The other 2 options I love because they leave your soles exposed for tickling.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Thanks for posting [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention]

I voted for feet pulled back under the chair, probably bare and ready for your tickles. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I voted “Tied separately to the front legs of chair”.
But it depends on the game.
I feel more vulnerable with my feet Tied to each chairlegs. But sometimes my “captors” needs to move me to the bed or floor, then is it better with my feets Tied together and Pulled back under the chair.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'd go for tied separately to the front legs, gives just a nice bit of exposure.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love having my feet propped up on a table or another chair while I'm tied up lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Either together and pulled under the chair, or together and propped up on a stool or another chair like with what I voted. Perfect for tickling, or just having the feeling of being exposed!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I voted for "Tied together and pulled under chair, tied to back of chair", but it would have to be quite the sturdy chair. I by far prefer to have my feet tied together, and easily exposed to tickles! So, "propped/tied to a table, stool or another chair in front of you so your soles are pointing forward" is a very close second. My first choice makes me feel far more vulnerable, relying entirely on the chair's sturdiness to support me and keep me safe from toppling. My second choice would feel safer, but would also offer my captor more options as to how to 'torment' my feet. :twisted:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I voted for feet tied together and pulled under the chair. I like to think of a "colonial style bonanza chair", which in many ways is very good for tying up and there are many ways to tie up your victim almost immobilized.

This type of wooden chair has a well-positioned crossbar under the seat to which you can tie your feet. Further, I find the low backrest very good, as it allows you to put your arms comfortably over the backrest. The hole in the upper backrest is well placed to fix elbow restraints, chest and shoulder straps.

The slightly outward sloping chair legs give the chair stability to prevent the chair from tipping over if you give the victim's feet too much room to move. In order to prevent the victim from standing up or swaying, it is therefore also essential for me to restrain and fix the feet. Best so that the toes can barely touch the ground or immediately suspended in the air.

Overall, I love chair restraints very much.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Only response missing really was "tied together, pulled under chair and connected to wrists."

I of course voted from the perspective of being the captor. :twisted:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

I went for "Tied separately to the front legs of chair" but I'd love if the chair is later tipped backward and brought down to the floor (lying on backrest), such that the feet come up and soles are exposed. You can do a lot fun things with feet...

I'd also love to try being tied to a chair, then the chair and I are suspened from the ceiling, upside down.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago I went for "Tied separately to the front legs of chair" but I'd love if the chair is later tipped backward and brought down to the floor (lying on backrest), such that the feet come up and soles are exposed. You can do a lot fun things with feet...
An added bonus of this position is that the captive can become familiar with their captor's feet :twisted:
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

I personally like ankles tied together and that support bar thing the runs between the legs of the chair. IDK if that was listed or not XD
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I think I've always loved having my feet tied to my hands in sort of a hogtie underneath the base of the seat. It restricts my movement even more (helplessness is really important to me in subspace) and plus it opens my soles open to being tickled which I also love when I'm roped up.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic