Captor's motivations for tormenting/torturing their captive?

Post polls here.

Motivated because captive is willing and begging to be submitted to agreed upon torments and tortures (purely consensual).
26%
Motivated by pushing beyond the boundaries of an initially willing captive (tricked willing captive into reluctant, non-consensual territory)
13%
Motivated by showing just how trustworthy and safe they are to their captive (initially reluctant captive manipulated into enjoying TUGs and certain torments/tortures)
10%
Motivated because captive did something to the captor, but captive enjoys the turned tables (consensual pay-back)
10%
Motivated by pure revenge because captive did something to the captor (non-consensual pay-back)
13%
Motivated purely out of sadistic pleasure to humiliate, torment or torture a random innocent individual (non-consensual, captive does not deserve this!)
28%
Motivated by something else (feel free to elaborate)
No votes

Total votes: 39

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

This is my first attempt at a poll; hope it is of interest to some. When reading fictional TUG stories (I stress fictional), which one of the following motivations do you prefer the captor to have in tormenting and/or torturing their captive?
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

I've picked "Motivated purely out of sadistic pleasure to humiliate, torment or torture a random innocent individual (non-consensual, captive does not deserve this!)".

What I like is when the victim does not know when the torture will stop. All consensual settings would be pretty limited and even in the revenge setting, torture will probably stop when the torturer thinks they are both even. But with a purely sadistic person you can never know...

I'd also like a setting where the victim is thought to possess intel and therefore kidnapped in order to extort information, however there has been a mistake, and the victim is in fact entirely clueless. So in order to save themselves the victim needs to invent stuff, but make it believable and hope for the best, knowing the torture will get much worse if the kidnappers find out that they've been fed false information.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lara wrote: ↑1 year ago I've picked "Motivated purely out of sadistic pleasure to humiliate, torment or torture a random innocent individual (non-consensual, captive does not deserve this!)".

What I like is when the victim does not know when the torture will stop. All consensual settings would be pretty limited and even in the revenge setting, torture will probably stop when the torturer thinks they are both even. But with a purely sadistic person you can never know...

I'd also like a setting where the victim is thought to possess intel and therefore kidnapped in order to extort information, however there has been a mistake, and the victim is in fact entirely clueless. So in order to save themselves the victim needs to invent stuff, but make it believable and hope for the best, knowing the torture will get much worse if the kidnappers find out that they've been fed false information.
Oh I love mistaken identity stories, where the poor victim has no clue why they are being subjected to the tortures and no way of knowing how to put an end to their captivity. So long as it is fictional, I do enjoy reading the non-consensual stuff, but I still prefer the consensual or the reluctant who discover they enjoy it.
Open to friendly PMs
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I voted purely consensual, but there is a provision.

The victim agreed what could be done to them, but has no idea how long they have to endure it, no idea of what, if anything will end the torment, and having agreed the nature of torment gives up the right to a safe word.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: ↑1 year ago I voted purely consensual, but there is a provision.

The victim agreed what could be done to them, but has no idea how long they have to endure it, no idea of what, if anything will end the torment, and having agreed the nature of torment gives up the right to a safe word.
A lovely and devious twist! One that requires the captive to absolutely trust their captor! :twisted: :)
Open to friendly PMs
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑1 year ago

A lovely and devious twist! One that requires the captive to absolutely trust their captor! :twisted: :)
Or just be gullible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: ↑1 year ago

Or just be gullible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gullible! That's so me ... oh the predicaments I can get into! :lol:
Open to friendly PMs
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

For me, consensual payback is the most fun, especially for tickle torture.
I love to tickle a bound woman's bare soles for about five minutes, and then invite her to tie me up and take revenge with no time limit. (The record for revenge, if anybody cares, was 75 minutes.)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

All of the options are good...but its kinda sweet when you have no idea why....it adds to the thrill.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

milagros317 wrote: ↑1 year ago For me, consensual payback is the most fun, especially for tickle torture.
I love to tickle a bound woman's bare soles for about five minutes, and then invite her to tie me up and take revenge with no time limit. (The record for revenge, if anybody cares, was 75 minutes.)
Wow! 75 minutes of tickle torture to endure for only a 5 minute investment; that's an amazing rate of return! Was that continuous merciless tickling or were there some short breaks?
Open to friendly PMs
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bunnyo wrote: ↑1 year ago All of the options are good...but its kinda sweet when you have no idea why....it adds to the thrill.
I can certainly understand the thrill of it.
Open to friendly PMs
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

milagros317 wrote: ↑1 year ago For me, consensual payback is the most fun, especially for tickle torture.
Wow! 75 minutes of tickle torture to endure for only a 5 minute investment; that's an amazing rate of return! Was that continuous merciless tickling or were there some short breaks?
It was 75 minutes of continuous tickling with no breaks, but a few periods of light tickling to let me breathe.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic