Who was the first person you tied up and gagged?

Post polls here.

Who was the first person you tied up and gagged

Sister
17%
Babysitter
6%
Female Neighbour
12%
Aunt
2%
Mom
1%
Cousin (Female)
13%
Sister's friend
6%
Other (Specify in chat)
41%

Total votes: 82

Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Who was the first person you tied up and gagged?

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

Let see who was your first victim ;)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My younger Kid Brother
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

My best friend from grade school (still one of my best friends today) a group of us were chilling in her garage and I made a joke about the duct tape being behind her and all of us taped her to a chair haha that started a fun little trend where we all taped each other up from time to time over the years. As we got older that stopped being so frequent but it made me more comfortable and open to talking about taping people up and being taped up myself
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

After myself, was my sister.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ducttape1234 wrote: 9 months ago My best friend from grade school (still one of my best friends today) a group of us were chilling in her garage and I made a joke about the duct tape being behind her and all of us taped her to a chair haha that started a fun little trend where we all taped each other up from time to time over the years. As we got older that stopped being so frequent but it made me more comfortable and open to talking about taping people up and being taped up myself
Too bad you could not practice more with her ... Maybe she is into it and looking for a partner to practice with :)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

It was myself.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

It was my GF at the time.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 9 months ago
Ducttape1234 wrote: 9 months ago My best friend from grade school (still one of my best friends today) a group of us were chilling in her garage and I made a joke about the duct tape being behind her and all of us taped her to a chair haha that started a fun little trend where we all taped each other up from time to time over the years. As we got older that stopped being so frequent but it made me more comfortable and open to talking about taping people up and being taped up myself
Too bad you could not practice more with her ... Maybe she is into it and looking for a partner to practice with :)
She's probably the person I've duct taped the most actually and is the reason I have a foot fetish as well haha again we are still very close and make jokes about these things from time to time, but, she is in a very happy relationship and I would never want to do anything to ruin that lol. She's definitely into it but ya know life and what not
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I tied up a female neighbor first, but if we're really being strict with tied up AND gagged, it was myself, because I never gagged her.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I tied myself up first. However, the first and only person I tied up was my ex-gf.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kyle wrote: 9 months ago I tied up a female neighbor first, but if we're really being strict with tied up AND gagged, it was myself, because I never gagged her.
Was she a friend or a friend's mom?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 9 months ago
Kyle wrote: 9 months ago I tied up a female neighbor first, but if we're really being strict with tied up AND gagged, it was myself, because I never gagged her.
Was she a friend or a friend's mom?
Friend, about a year older than me, who lived across the street.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

I handgagged my cousin a few times but first time actually using something to tie and gag someone would be my ex
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The first person I ever tied-up and gagged, other than myself (I tied myself up and gagged myself way before I did someone), was a female cousin of mine, about two years younger than me (I was about 9 and she about 7). I way preferred being the one getting tied up, but sometimes I had to do the tying, if I ever wanted to have my turn and being the "prisoner".
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

My best Friend, when i was 12 and he was 14
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Male friend (non-sexual; we were in grade school and simply like tying each other up)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A female neighbour was the first person I tied up, wrists behind and ankles but no gag. We were 10. The first time I tied AND gagged someone was a co-worker when I was in my early 20s
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

My girlfriend at the time
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 7 months ago A female neighbour was the first person I tied up, wrists behind and ankles but no gag. We were 10. The first time I tied AND gagged someone was a co-worker when I was in my early 20s
I'm curious to know what led to tie up and gagging your coworker up :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

First I tied up was the cute daughter of my mother's friend, but the first person I bound and gagged? Myself.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Bondage_suisse17

Back in the late 70s I worked in a bank which was situated with three floors and a basement where the vault was. The doors were closed to the public at 3.30pm in those days so staff could cash up and finish admin stuff. A junior member of staff would then go to the kitchen on the third floor and make tea/coffee for everyone. One day I was passing the lift (elevator) at shortly after 3.30 when the doors opened and there was Mandy, one of our juniors tied to a chair, hands behind and ankles tied. Cleave gagged too she looked amazing dressed in a skirt suit and boots. Then the doors closed, turned out her boyfriend another member of staff had tied her up as a joke.

This got me thinking. I was chief cashier at the time and had to monitor how much cash was on the tills. Too much and I would take some down to the vault or if we were getting short go and get more from the safe. The safe had two keys, I had one and then I had to get someone else to come with me with the other key. I asked one of the girls to come with me to the safe to get some cash and as soon as we were in the basement I told her I was robbing the bank and needed to tie her so I could escape. Her rely stunned me. She said " I don't believe you but you can tie me up anyway. So I tied her hands behind her around a shelf support then tied her ankles together. I cleave gagged her with a handkerchief. She looked stunning dressed in a flowery summer dress that came to just below her knees. She was bare legged. After ten minutes or so I released her and we both laughed about it. It's one of my big regrets that I was engaged to another at the time so never pursued a relationship with her.

A couple of weeks later I did the same thing with the branch secretary, I was hoping to catch her wearing boots but sadly never had the chance so she was wearing a blouse skirt and tights when I tied her hands behind and ankles together. Gagged with a hanky. She really did believe I was robbing the bank so I realeased her fairly quickly. To be fair she did think it funny when she realised it wasn't a real robbery.

I left that branch fairly soon after and went to another branch where everyone was a lot more serious so it never happened again.
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

Was at a friend's house party back in my university days, there was this gal I had been chatting up a good portion of the night and for some reason we ended up in my friend's bedroom. I wasn't trying to get into this gal's pants or anything but she did comment about how scandalous it was for us to be there so I said something along the lines about "Then we better keep quiet then" to which she challenged me.

A borrowed scarves later, had one tied between her lips, another tying her wrists behind, nothing too snug, she could have easily wormed out of them which she eventually did when we snuck out of there before we were found. Never did bind her again after that but it still sticks in my mind.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

It was my 10-year-old female cousin when I was 12. She let me tie her up with belts from robes and tickle her bare feet for about five minutes before she asked to be untied.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 6 months ago @Bondage_suisse17

Back in the late 70s I worked in a bank which was situated with three floors and a basement where the vault was. The doors were closed to the public at 3.30pm in those days so staff could cash up and finish admin stuff. A junior member of staff would then go to the kitchen on the third floor and make tea/coffee for everyone. One day I was passing the lift (elevator) at shortly after 3.30 when the doors opened and there was Mandy, one of our juniors tied to a chair, hands behind and ankles tied. Cleave gagged too she looked amazing dressed in a skirt suit and boots. Then the doors closed, turned out her boyfriend another member of staff had tied her up as a joke.

This got me thinking. I was chief cashier at the time and had to monitor how much cash was on the tills. Too much and I would take some down to the vault or if we were getting short go and get more from the safe. The safe had two keys, I had one and then I had to get someone else to come with me with the other key. I asked one of the girls to come with me to the safe to get some cash and as soon as we were in the basement I told her I was robbing the bank and needed to tie her so I could escape. Her rely stunned me. She said " I don't believe you but you can tie me up anyway. So I tied her hands behind her around a shelf support then tied her ankles together. I cleave gagged her with a handkerchief. She looked stunning dressed in a flowery summer dress that came to just below her knees. She was bare legged. After ten minutes or so I released her and we both laughed about it. It's one of my big regrets that I was engaged to another at the time so never pursued a relationship with her.

A couple of weeks later I did the same thing with the branch secretary, I was hoping to catch her wearing boots but sadly never had the chance so she was wearing a blouse skirt and tights when I tied her hands behind and ankles together. Gagged with a hanky. She really did believe I was robbing the bank so I realeased her fairly quickly. To be fair she did think it funny when she realised it wasn't a real robbery.

I left that branch fairly soon after and went to another branch where everyone was a lot more serious so it never happened again.

Well it’s an amazing story! Never had the chance to do that with any coworker so I guess you are very lucky ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic