Your Favourite Mouth Stuffing? (POLL)

Post polls here.

What kind of stuffing do you like to be gagged with?

I don't like stuffing in my mouth
5%
Wadded cloth
12%
Sponge
5%
Soft toy balls
4%
Clean socks
14%
Dirty socks
30%
Clean underwear
9%
Dirty underwear
14%
Stockings
4%
Other (please comment)
1%

Total votes: 379

cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Socks and underwear are of course special cases of wadded cloth, and generally can be found in sizes appropriate for a victim's mouth.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I'm more of a clean sock person myself, however I do like to be gagged using a sock I'm already wearing but even then it's still clean lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Honestly I’m fine with anything except for underwear. Just the possibility of getting an infection or a disease scares me. Nothing quite like a good sock gag though!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
dude59641
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dude59641 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I voted dirty socks and thought about yours
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

My big thing (fetish if you like) are bandanas.. use them to stuff a mouth, cleave gag or layered on top....
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I really like the sponge being stuffed into a mouth and then expanding, vet wrap and then duct tape wrapped over the top sealing it in ;)
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

It might sound strange, but I tried it out and absolutely love it.

I take a clean sock (sorry don’t want to taste my own sweaty feet lol). Then, I stuff it into a disposable glove, the latex or nitrile kind and stuff that’s in my mouth. The glove keeps it from getting soaked with spit which is kinda nice, but I also just love the feel when they’re in my mouth too.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

As a dom, it depends on the context.

If I'm tying a gal up to be intimate, then the used panty gag is my absolute favourite. It adds not only a layer of humiliation but an extra layer of sexiness.

If I want the bondage to be more platonic or just practical, then soft toy balls are the winner. They're safe, they're cheap, they're easy to wash and reuse, and they're effective. Couldn't ask for more!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Definitely a fan a panties but socks or a piece of cloth work nicely too😊 i agree that the context depends,and if its a matter of getting the girl(or me) gagged as quickly as possible its what's easiest to obtain and use
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

All of the above please
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

How anybody can actually go for dirty socks let alone dirty ANYTHING!??😝.. why dirty socks is in the lead is just beyond me!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago How anybody can actually go for dirty socks let alone dirty ANYTHING!??😝.. why dirty socks is in the lead is just beyond me!
I voted for dirty socks but by ‘dirty’ I’m assuming they’re well worn. Not ‘dirty’ as in covered in mud or whatever.

In my opinion the dirtiness adds a bit extra to a gag. It makes it more of an unpleasant stuffing as you’re also being forced to taste them. Like a constant reminder that you’re gagged.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago How anybody can actually go for dirty socks let alone dirty ANYTHING!??😝.. why dirty socks is in the lead is just beyond me!
I voted for dirty socks but by ‘dirty’ I’m assuming they’re well worn. Not ‘dirty’ as in covered in mud or whatever.

In my opinion the dirtiness adds a bit extra to a gag. It makes it more of an unpleasant stuffing as you’re also being forced to taste them. Like a constant reminder that you’re gagged.
WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago

Ok, fine.. if you voted for dirty socks and you like the idea/vibe of dirty socks, that is entirely up to you.

(I know they blatantly would not be dirty as covered in mud!) Just anything that is dirty.. like a well worn sick that is dirty sounds discomforting to me.. hence I do not need an element of having somthing to taste to remind me I'm gagged, as long as I am generally gagged that's all I need and I'm satisfied.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Nothing better than them taking off their silky stockings and using them as a gag
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

I'm with the majority on this one. Stuff my mouth with a pair of (mildly) dirty socks and I'm in sub-heaven. Also wrapping my mouth in duct tape is a nice touch.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Absolutely love dirty/used socks. Not necessarily dirty as in covered with mud or anything like that, but just knowing that my captor has been wearing them, maybe some sweat.
ChucksTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChucksTied »

Definitely bandanas
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

i prefer clean socks. But the sponge sounds like an interesting thing to try
MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

I prefer using clean socks or underwear, but I wouldn't refrain from using dirty ones when I'm feeling particularly sadistic. Who knows, maybe the sub has done something to deserve it. ;) That said, I wouldn't do it if they're too grossed out by it.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

Always nice having a girl stuff some underwear before securing it with tape!
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

Wadded cloth! Supremely convenient for when you’re being grabbed in a tool shed or storage closet, or even from the parking lot. Clean is preferable, but I guess I couldn’t complain much. Just something about a kidnapper or robber swiping a rag form the shelf and stuffing it in without hesitation as they undo the roll of duct tape
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

One of the first things I was ever gagged with: clean panties. Always have been my favorite, always will be.
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Having a fetish for underwear, any underwear would do the trick.
My favorite would be dirty underwear (but dirty from an excited wet pussy, less fan from sweat or other kind of dirty).
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Wadded cloth :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I voted for dirty socks...but it depends on the level of dirtiness. Id say lightly worn, or after a jog or something, but not filthy.

Id also be interested in a sponge gag, never tried it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic