Impersonating A TUG Story Character - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Post polls here.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

So glad this thread is still going! I'd definitely love to swap places with either Matt or Oscar in [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s story "Household" (though I might be partial to taking Oscar's place). It's really one of the sweetest stories on the site -- atypically, the bondage is entirely consensual, and used to deepen and enrich the relationships of the characters. And needless to say, it's hot as hell.

Just for fun, I'd also mention trading places with Nick smith in Wrappedmouth's "Clueless Captor." (Sadly the author seems to no longer be registered, but it was generous of him to leave us this story: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 482#p44482.) Really funny stuff, and I'm always down for some tape mummification.

... And just because my heart isn't completely squishy, I'll add Harry in [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s "Late for Work." Fantastic execution of a classic home-invasion setup.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! Hands down I'd trade places or wish to be Elias or the guard whom Thomas and the Venesthian slavers get the drop on in the forest in "Shadow of the Mountain by that master craftsman, [mention]Charmides[/mention]. The way Officer Kent ties Elias up, gags him with an inflatable gag, puts him in a sleep sack, and then confines him in that narrow padded cell... It excites me so much! And the hunky guard -- the way he is shanghaied...Be still my beating heart!😍

I'd also exchange places with Officer Scott in "Officer Scott" and Joseph Kenworth in "A Job Well Done" by that other master craftsman [mention]cj2125[/mention]...What ways to be bound and gagged! 8-)
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Love this thread!

Personally, I'm torn between two choices, but I'd like to be the one tying up the characters in these situations!

Both are by [mention]Bondwriter[/mention];

New Adventures of Simon, because the bondage in those stories are all top notch! I'd really love having the lovely Simon at my mercy!

Friday Night Adventure is the other one I'd really like to be able to have the opportunity to play dom to Kyle and Caitlin. Might kind of be cheating since it's the story I commissioned, but still!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I would definitely like to switch roles with George in [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s latest tale: Something I Would Never Expect (M+/m+)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, THIS QUESTIONNAIRE THREAD IS IN A NEW SECTION DEDICATED TO POLLS AND QUESTIONNAIRES. I'VE MOVED ALL THE LARGER POLL THREADS IN HERE, SO BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE OTHER THREADS IN THIS SECTION IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’d quite fancy trading places with the protagonist of Tricked By Girlfriend by [mention]justice[/mention].
I love the way that his girlfriend and her friend tie him up then playfully torture him with their feet.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a cool thread, I like the idea.

I guess I have 2 maybe 3 characters I would like to change places with.
First for my childhood I would wish to be Harry from [mention]BDBrit[/mention]'s Stories https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9206 and https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9793 . I could play only a few tugs when I was kid and I would've loved to have a babysitter and a great friend to play some games together. Especially slowly learning and dicovering more and more advanced tug-stuff over time. Also I wouldn't mind being Nick, babysitting such a great tie-up-obsessed kid would be great.

Also after getting older it would be great to be in Jacks place from [mention]volatiledesire[/mention]'s Story https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=74 . A girlfriend who is doing such great stuff with you would be great, even if you have a quite hard life with a lot of work to bear too. I guess I would just marry her later and let those games never end.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Would absolutely LOVE taking the place of Mr. Parker in [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s A LONG JOURNEY (MM/M)

Ryan (the cute 19yo twink he now has under his control) is a keeper and it would be pretty damn awesome to have a hunky buddy (Mr Millburn) help out in keeping the twerp properly bound up and gagged all summer long 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Would LOVE being Lachlan (the narrator's older brother) in [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]'s new tale THE TASTE OF A JOCK'S SOCKS (MM/m)

Always wanted to have a baby-bro to look after and show the ropes to 8-)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Would LOVE being Lachlan (the narrator's older brother) in @OrdinaryWorld's new tale THE TASTE OF A JOCK'S SOCKS (MM/m)

Always wanted to have a baby-bro to look after and show the ropes to 8-)
His feet smell far too mild (<15) for you to be like him ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Too bad! No one has to know about that until I kick my bad boys off.
Besides, Chris and I would get along swell. Not sure I can say the same for the narrator though. Kid's got a nasty mouth on him, that's for sure 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'd definitely like to be any of the rich hunky captors from [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event! Being firmly in control through physical strength, binding skill, mental manipulation, and wealthy is a major plus, not even thinking about the multiple hunky subs to manhandle and capture!

I wouldn't mind taking the place of fabulous supervillains Queer Eye or Doctor Calamity from [mention]wataru[/mention]'s incredible works!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Okay, so responding to this has taken me forever because
a) it's really difficult condensing the options down, and
b) I had to recheck the stories themselves, got drawn into them all over again and... distracted.

Here, in no particular order, is the current top ten (yes, ten) of TUG story characters whose predicaments I'd love to experience:

Kyle in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s great "lost classic" 'The Camping Trip'. My very earliest tie-up fantasies, as a little kid, were based on kidnap/capture scenes in the books, comics, films and television I consumed; this is perhaps why non-consensual scenes remain my biggest turn-on. There's also something hugely potent about the unbalanced dynamic, of being so massively outweighed/outnumbered that despite my protests at the unfairness of it all, I can be dealt with swiftly and effectively, rendered absolutely immobile by captors who just laugh at my helpless rage - and, when I get too mouthy, they address that too. I know that for a lot of people the father/son element is a big part of the appeal; for me, that probably is a factor but I think the more significant aspect is that it's essentially safe bondage. Although my captors overpower me, they aren't out to cause harm; their aim is to keep me 100% secure in every sense. There's a Bonus Ball too in the chapter featuring the cousins, where they undo the hoods of Kyle's sleeping bags and seem on the verge of ungagging and unstrapping him but then add to his mouth-taping and fasten him up again. I love scenes where allies unexpectedly "do the dirty".

My second [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] character is the narrator of 'SNATCHED & SECURED' for, probably, a load of the same reasons: non-consensual takedown, massively unequal power dynamic, swift efficiency, overkill bondage - this time with comprehensive hogtying rather than padded nylon. I like the fact that there are multiple captives, all rendered entirely helpless to ease each other's bondage. Of course, if it were me, I'd want to be blindfolded/hooded as well as gagged so all I'd have to go on was the mpphhing of my fellow rope-packages. I'm mildly ashamed to say, I have very little sense of what airsoft actually is.

Third [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] character is Kevin Mills from 'SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL'. This one's a little different, falling into another favourite bondage genre or maybe the overlap of two favourite genres: "tricked into bondage" and "biting off more than he can chew". In terms of the story itself, one element stands out for me: the fact that Kevin is tied up in his (unbearably sexy) boss's leather jacket. This combines several of my turn-ons: bondage in leather; clothing becoming part of the bondage; and the threat of humiliation (being discovered tied up in the boss's bedroom, in the boss's leather jacket and gloves). I adore the fact that the clothing itself hinders escape attempts and makes poor Kevin even more hot and bothered. I'm not entirely sure why but I find it a real turn on when the captive is effectively "trapped" in garments he can't remove - especially when they're supposed to confer protection. It's almost like the clothing itself has "turned the tables".

Speaking of hot and bothered, [mention]Charmides[/mention] has got me all of a fluster numerous times on this site, not least with his wonderful 'Night Shift at Cresswell Mall'. I return to this again and again and, even though I've played through all the endings several times, find a new little twist or nuance every time. There's so much clever characterisation, so much detail communicated so efficiently, and the protagonist is intentionally a blank slate but somehow instantly familiar. When, as a young teen, I realised how much I yearned to be tied up and gagged, I considered which career options might lead to this happening: basically, they boiled down to Escape Artist and Night Shift Security Guard. I'm neither but 'Cresswell' fulfils a load of the latter fantasies.

It would be impossible not to mention [mention]Charmides[/mention]' epic 'Shadow of the Mountain'. Although vastly different in scale, it's similar to 'Cresswell' in its generosity: there's a multitude of hot bondage scenes, all beautifully written. It's difficult to choose one character - Elias gets the most enviable predicaments and I basically want to live in the Red Haven barracks - but, on balance, I'd most like to "impersonate" a fairly minor character: Cal, "the man who almost got away", the burly stable-hand sufficiently naive to accept a Venesthian escape challenge in public and more foolish yet to trust his friends to release him when he fails that challenge. Hapless Cal's blundering into tight corners ticks a host of my favourite boxes: "tricked into bondage", "biting off more than he can chew", "failed escape artist" and even touches of "non-consensual" and "public humiliation". The fact that he reappears later in the story is a bonus. I would devour a Calamitous Cal spin-off.

Bit left-field, this one, but the protagonist of a Cacofonix tale imported from the old site: 'Dib dib dib' (am I right in thinking Cacofonix is an old alias of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s or have I got those two mixed up in my head?). This one's short and sweet but includes various of my top tropes, including overkill bondage: not just rope and gag but blindfold, hood and, hottest of all, being rolled up inside a carpet then secured with more rope (I love being tightly bound and then wrapped or rolled in a semi-rigid blanket, rug or tarpaulin to immobilise me even further). Brief it may be but 'Dib dib dib' even crams in elements of public bondage, humiliation and allies unexpectedly choosing to leave the captive bound and gagged.

Next up, [mention]squirrel[/mention] proper and, for me, Peter in 'The Annual Event' has it all: asymmetric power dynamic, super-secure bondage and gagging, would-be rescuers who don't rescue (the cops) and allies who don't untie him (Zack). Best of all, the action is sustained over time, with plenty of manhandling from one inescapable tie-up to another. I've love to experience this kind of lovingly merciless restraint over an entire weekend, with opponents and friends alike deciding I'm better off bound and gagged throughout.

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention]'s character Simon is perhaps another obvious choice. I'd link to a specific story but there are many 'Adventures of Simon', over several different threads, the novelty of restraint ranging in tone from intense-but-everyday to fantastically bespoke. The greatest villain of the 'Simon' stories - and, arguably, his all-time nemesis - is undoubtedly Wilhelm, and it's at Wilhelm's hands that I would love to experience a similarly ingenious level of long-term bondage and especially gagging. It's hard to pick a favourite from Simon's many and varied predicaments but I love those situations where Simon is wrapped up in something in addition to rope - a well-secured blanket, say, or the heavy hooded cape he is made to wear when venturing out in public (as a raingear fetishist, I wish there were more instances of captives being secured in sweaty, enclosing waterproofs) - or where rescue seems imminent only to be snatched away by Wilhelm's devious machinations. I love the "so near yet so fair" sense of Simon's frustration and despair when parents - or horny lumberjacks - are persuaded it's all an innocent game and the silenced prisoner should stay silenced and imprisoned. Although remarkably poor at his job, Simon is one of very few actual escape artist characters on this site; his negligible success rate must surely be a source of embarrassment.

Escape artists make me think of straitjackets, again fairly rare in TUG stories but perhaps my favourite bondage device of all time (subtle clue there, in the name) and I can't not include Dean Winchester in [mention]Carnath[/mention]'s 'The Brotherhood'. Carnath spoils us with a tale both lavishly written and illustrated, featuring those asylum-chic jackets I love to hate to wear. Of the two brothers, Dean is the one with whom I identify: bullish, a touch bratty, hot-headed enough to provoke his captors into gagging, muzzling, hooding and strapping him up to the max - and, for me, one of the main reasons to strain, struggle and resist is to encourage one's captors not only to prevent escape but to "teach that little shit a lesson". I'd love to experience a padded cell scenario where I could rage and blunder around to my heart's content, utterly unable to reach let alone loosen a single one of my expertly-applied restraints.

Last but not at all least, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]'s 'Burt "The Roper" Jackson'. Even growing up in the UK, fictional cowboys were a natural source of tie-up fantasies. Burt Jackson is wonderfully conceptualised, the perfect (anti)hero of all my teenage Western daydreams. As is undoubtedly obvious, I myself prefer to be on the receiving end of the roping and gagging but Burt also works as a non-consenting captive, resentful when in someone else's ropes and always scheming to turn the tables on his captors. In my fantasy version, he'd almost certainly end up Roped more often than Roper, his fearsome reputation ensuring that when he fell into the clutches of his enemies, they'd take extra precautions to keep him helpless.

So there we are! I can already think of several others I should've included in my bondage-greedy top ten and maybe I will at some future juncture. My thanks to all the authors of these amazing, inspiring stories and indeed all the stories on this amazing, inspiring site.
Last edited by Straitjacketed 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] You may have just won "Post of the Year" with that detailed post.
Wonderful work, my friend! I'm astounded at the in-depth explanations you gave for your various choices (those kind of things really help authors know what the audience likes) and at the time you took to link to each story so that others could give them a read.

Bloody wonderful!
I'm honoured that three of my characters appear on your Top Ten list! 8-)

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Straitjacketed You may have just won "Post of the Year" with that detailed post.
Wonderful work, my friend! I'm astounded at the in-depth explanations you gave for your various choices (those kind of things really help authors know what the audience likes) and at the time you took to link to each story so that others could give them a read.
Hahah, that last bit is what took me forever because searching out and linking the stories prompted me to reread loads of them to check the fine detail (not remembering Cal's occupation was an excellent excuse to go through almost all of 'Shadow of the Mountain' again :D).
Bloody wonderful!
I'm honoured that three of my characters appear on your Top Ten list! 8-)
There were a few others I could've included. You're probably the reason it became a Top Ten!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] thanks man.

I agree what an amazing in depth post and such an honor to be mentioned! 🤠

Thanks for this...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 2 years ago @Straitjacketed thanks man.

I agree what an amazing in depth post and such an honor to be mentioned! 🤠

Thanks for this...
[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], you and your fellow writers are the ones with the talent and work ethic, producing tales that are both beautifully-written and hot as Hell; I'm just the reader! I'm really happy that you liked my feedback, it feels good to give something back. Thank you.

Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

There are 2 that come to mind for me.
1. Diego from [mention]puddy300[/mention] 's Escape Artist. He finally gets what he wants when Charlotte challenges him. I'd love to experience that.
2 Daniel from [mention]OkDokey[/mention] 's The Four of us The game: part 1. He gets to tie up a cute girl. After that he gets to be the "Knight in Shining Armor" for his own gf. Then the first girl hogties, gags, and blindfolds him. Then rolls him up in a gym mat. I'd like being stuck there having to wait for my gf to rescue me. :D
Hogtied and loving it
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

[mention]Syko Sith[/mention] thank you! Didnt realize my stories were that profound :D
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

OkDokey wrote: 2 years ago @Syko Sith thank you! Didnt realize my stories were that profound :D
Your quite welcome. Any chance 4 a part 2? :D
Hogtied and loving it
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago
OkDokey wrote: 2 years ago @Syko Sith thank you! Didnt realize my stories were that profound :D
Your quite welcome. Any chance 4 a part 2? :D
I’ll get around to it eventually😁
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

You'd have to be mental to not want to live in the shoes of Danny from Can Bondage Save The World? by [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]

The young man from that story is living absolutely every doms dream life, travelling around tying up beautiful women left and right without a care in the world! (And if you see this [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] please write more parts someday!!)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

PilotDrew wrote: 2 years ago You'd have to be mental to not want to live in the shoes of Danny from Can Bondage Save The World? by @Bigballgag1

The young man from that story is living absolutely every doms dream life, travelling around tying up beautiful women left and right without a care in the world! (And if you see this @Bigballgag1 please write more parts someday!!)
Thank you, thats very kind! Lifes been hectic recently and ive not had much time to write but i hope to continue it as soon as i can :) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic