TUG STORIES POLL - FAVOURITE STORY SCENES

Post polls here.

WHICH SCENES DO YOU MOST LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN READING A TUG STORY?

THE TIE UP SCENES
29%
THE GAGGING SCENES
37%
THE POST-TIE UP STRUGGLING SCENES
21%
THE ESCAPE SCENES
3%
THE REVENGE SCENES
4%
THE SEXUAL GRATIFICATION SCENES
6%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
No votes

Total votes: 124

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TUG STORIES POLL - FAVOURITE STORY SCENES

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTE ON THE POLL AND SPECIFY WHICH OPTION YOU VOTED FOR IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

P.s- Keep in mind, the question is not which scenes you look forward to.
The question is which scene you MOST look forward to. One vote per user. Go!
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I most look forward to the gagging scenes in TUG stories - I've always had a thing for gags with bondage, and gag-talking is still one of my favorite things to see in a TUG story.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I voted for the Gagging scenes, because in my opinion, the gag is crucial, to a good tie up. :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I voted for the tie up scenes, since I read these stories to identify with the damsel...and getting tied is the best part.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I'm a gag fan, both with my hand and with either cloth, tape or ball. That got my vote!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I've said "post tie struggling", because that's generally when you get some nice descriptions about everything. It ties (pun intended) everything together.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Tough one, but I have to go with gagging scenes. Not that I don't love the post-tie struggling, for the same reasons @DeeperThanRed mentioned, or the actual scenes of tying. I think it's because dramaturgically, since the gagging scene almost always falls near the end of a tie-up (only applied once the victim can't do anything to remove it), and functions as a final removal of autonomy, it becomes a kind of de-facto climax. It takes on the quality of a big third-act set piece. The culmination before the denouement. For lack of a better phrase, a gag ties everything together.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I voted for the struggling after being tied up. Because the act of tying up isn't the goal, the goal is domination/submission and that goal is reached once the tied up person is tied up and testing his bonds and his gag. That's where the fun starts because all sorts of torture, like smelly socks or sneakers, could be applied and there'd be nothing the victim can do about it. They know and feel there's no way to escape their punishments.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Charmides wrote: 4 years ago Tough one, but I have to go with gagging scenes. Not that I don't love the post-tie struggling, for the same reasons @DeeperThanRed mentioned, or the actual scenes of tying. I think it's because dramaturgically, since the gagging scene almost always falls near the end of a tie-up (only applied once the victim can't do anything to remove it), and functions as a final removal of autonomy, it becomes a kind of de-facto climax. It takes on the quality of a big third-act set piece. The culmination before the denouement. For lack of a better phrase, a gag ties everything together.
Masterfully explained, my friend.
I follow you a hundred percent.

personhead
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by personhead »

I chose "post tie struggling." In particular the "Uh Oh" moment when the captive realizes their at the mercy of their captor. That's when the bondage truly manifests
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Keep the votes and comments coming, folks!
At the moment, we don't seem to have a definitive winner.

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love the gagging scenes and tying up ones
Last edited by Sockbound1234 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

A complicated choice, the option of "THE TIE UP SCENES" is equally good although in many scenes did sometimes not quite convince, The "THE GAGGING SCENES" does not usually disappoint so much and in many occasions it is more exciting than that of the ties. In the end I ended up choosing "THE POST-TIE UP STRUGGLING SCENES", since it brings together the result of the previous ones showing the actress already immobilized and gagged at the mercy of her captor twisting and moaning helpless.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

According to the poll, the gagging scenes seem to be the clear favourite here.
New and aspiring authors may wanna reflect on this and incorporate added details into the various gagging scenes.

It's something I've been working on in my own tales, and the audience certainly seems to appreciate it a lot.

Hope to see some more commentators join this thread!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It was a challenge to pick between the top three options but in the end I had to go for 'THE TIE UP SCENES'.

I just love the transfer of power that occurs as the captive is slowly restrained. Going from that feeling that they might still be able to escape to knowing that they are completely at the mercy of their captor as the layers of bondage slowly build.

Whilst it can be a lot of fun reading about someone being tied up against their will I think these scenes really come into their own when the tie up is consensual. These scenes can be incredibly intimate and really highlight the connection between the characters involved. The Dom is really able to focus their attention on the bondage and take it nice and slow whilst the sub feels really well looked after and cared for. Particularly great when the Dom justifies the bondage as a way to keep the sub safe (I'm looking at you Nick!).

I also feel there are an infinite number of ways you can tie someone up - the author can really let their imagination run wild and come up with something new to surprise the audience or they can put a new twist on a tried and tested favourite. Maybe a bit less scope for this with gagging or struggling scenes...

81 votes and only 15 posts - looks like most people just don't understand how to follow instructions! :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Hmmmmm tough to decide......

The tie up scenes they are the great but no...
The post tie up struggle oooohhhh I love that one but no again...

For me it’s the gagging scene. It’s usually the final nail in the coffin the crescendo of it all. When done right mutes the captive and finishes the tie up perfectly.

There are several classic options and all add a final level of helplessness to the scene. Who doesn’t love to read about a ball gag being used and the drool coming from the victim. My personal favourite a well worn sock and tape gag usually gets the added detail of the victims reaction. Many writers on here detail excellent cleave gags too. So many more wonderful options.

My favourite thing about them though is the gagged talking or the muffled Mmmpphh that inevitably comes after the gag has been applied.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

As much as I like reading tie up scenes, it can be hard to visualize if not done properly.

Don't get me wrong, there are amazing tie up scenes out there, but I associate the most with gagging scenes.

It brings tension to the story while reading a gag we admire. We are more likely to associate with a gag than a tie up because, honestly, some of us might not have had that tied up experience yet (Self ties just don't give you that same experience, unlike being tied up by someone). We can test out various gags, but not all tie up techniques or situations.

In the end, I think it all depends on how descriptive scenes are executed and if we can relate to them.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I definitly like the (rope) tie-up scenes, yet they need a proper description to be in it. Some have stated that already. Scenes I even have to guess the material used I do not care much of.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

The tying up scenes, the escaping part and gagging part are the best. It's such a hard choice. But I think the meat of the content is the struggle,sooo,I'll just go with that.
Anything else isn't really necesary for me.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic