M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @bluemoon27 Would love to hear what you think about the latest survey question on Page 4, kiddo.

Also wonder where you stand on the Sock Odour tolerate scale.
I'd love to add your name to the chart.

Details can be found here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=75118#p75118
Feel free to PM me if you wanna submit your response but aren't exactly sure about how to rate yourself.

One thing I just realize is, where does our foot odor king Bondagefreak lie on this chart ;)
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ayu wrote: 3 years ago One thing I just realize is, where does our foot odor king Bondagefreak lie on this chart ;)

Hey boi!
Since the Foot Odour Tolerance chart you quoted is targeted only at those who are prone to sniffing/wanting to sniff other guys' footwear, my name doesn't figure on the list. As you've probably guessed by now, I have absolutely ZERO interest in sampling other guys' socks/shoes ;)

The forum user ratings (yours being 10) are based on what each of you can tolerate.
By contrast, the number you see under the BOUND & GAGGED characters are based on the footwear odour they produce.

Were I to figure on the "output" part of the chart, I would unfortunately have put myself near the end of the line, flush between Nick and Zack.

Hope that answers your question ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That is most certainly a bold claim of output there BondageFreak ;)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

1) Non consensual definitely. Even in consensual bondage scenarios I like the idea of the victim getting a much worse gag than they thought was going to happen!

2) Not really, although I suppose I like smaller socks for in the mouth to maximize how many get shoved in then a longer sock for outside the gag reinforcement

3) Photos are nice, but so long as the description of the sock is great it doesnt make much of a difference to me personally

4) 10 definitely, I love in a story when the gag itself becomes a part of the torment the captor has planned for his victim. Especially good when its described how much the victim is struggling with the gag.

5) Sometimes, the state of the sock itself matters more than who it came from, but there are some scenarios I do find particularly good (more on that below)

6) I dont think so. I dont really like the more gear heavy gags (ball gags, panel gags, etc). I strongly favor a duct tape gag and stuffing is an absolute must for those and I would say socks are about the best stuffing available.

7) Own Sock, Kidnapper's Sock, Unknown guy's Sock

8) exact same answers, whole reason I like those three is there are the most humiliating. Ill go into a bit more detail below:

Own Sock- I especially like this one if the victim has smelly feet because I like the idea of the captor relentlessly mocking their victim about how sticky their feet are or how they are a slob who isnt cleaning their place appropriately.

Kidnapper's Sock- Its just such a power play for the kidnapper to force their victim to suck on their laundry. Feel it really puts the poor sub in their place and shows them who is in control.

Unknown Guy's Sock- This may seem like a strange choice, but a move I've used in some of my female victim stories is the kidnapper specifically comments to the victim they collected the worst smelling socks they could find at a gym or something. I like the idea of a captor making a show of how much they curated the worst collection of socks they could find for their victim.

If I had to choose ONE favorite, probably kidnapper's sock. But my true favorite is probably a mix of own sock and kidnapper's. Really like the idea of a victim being gagged with their own sock, mocked relentlessly while they struggle with it only for the kidnapper to do a "well if you think that is bad then get a hold of this" sort of thing where they ram in their own far worse sock.

In terms of my own tolerance. In my fantasies I'M getting gagged with like a 15+ but to be honest in the real world Id probably start gag bitching up a storm begging for mercy at anything past a 10 :lol:
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?
Non-consensual definitely, but with some consensual undertones.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
Plain white sport socks and black business/dress socks are both nice options in their own settings, sport socks are maybe hotter because of the implied sweatiness.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
Absolutely, it greatly adds to the story. It's much easier to imagine in what state the sock is in, and the severity of the gag. With good photo's you can almost smell and taste them.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.
In stories 6-8, IRL I don't know exactly but probably around 6-7?

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
Oh yes, it does. Very hot, charming and dominant wearers greatly add to the excitement of a gag. Distant and dominant can also be exciting, but when it tips into resentment that excitement is gone instantaneously.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
Not in the stories I've read so far, and those heavily used them. They're practical, almost always around, imbue the wearer in a very personal way, and are (often) humiliating for the sub. Professional, crafted gags and muzzles are very exciting too, but there is something primal about sockgags. As long as they are used purposefully and with focus on experience, taste, feelings, etc, they are fine to use. A simple 'he gagged me with his socks' becomes boring after a while.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock

Quite similar to my answers in the Bondage Scenario poll.

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock

Anonymous is most humiliating I think, it could be anyone then. The victim is so low in status at that point, that they are not even given the name of the one whose sock is keeping them from making noises. The other ones have more possible long-term status/reputation effects, a rival is never going to forget that they could make the victim suck on their socks, same with older brother.

Bonus question:
Both scenario B/C are most enjoyable, if the characters the sock is from (in scenario C) are known and have been shown in the story, or hinted at enough. Sockgags from referenced characters that have not been shown are not that interesting to me, but if they are anonymous sockgags, the fact that it could be anyone's sock does add to the excitement. I didn't know I was that specific about sockgags :oops: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some fantastic answers there, guys!
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago 2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
Plain white sport socks and black business/dress socks are both nice options in their own settings, sport socks are maybe hotter because of the implied sweatiness.
As far as sweatiness and smell goes, few socks can match the stink of those godawful nylon dress socks, though.
Trust me, dress socks are a no go for any guy who has even moderator foot odour issues.
I try to avoid wearing mine like the plague whenever I can ;)

They do make absolutely fantastic gags though.
And although they've not featured in Bound & Gagged (yet) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see them being a recurring theme in several of my stories 8-)
Anonymous is most humiliating I think, it could be anyone then. The victim is so low in status at that point, that they are not even given the name of the one whose sock is keeping them from making noises.
That would indeed be a very humiliating scenario.
You must've enjoyed the scene where Shawn ends up silencing Steven with that old mystery sock.
Brilliant minds think alike it seems 8-)

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago As far as sweatiness and smell goes, few socks can match the stink of those godawful nylon dress socks, though.
Trust me, dress socks are a no go for any guy who has even moderator foot odour issues.
I try to avoid wearing mine like the plague whenever I can ;)

They do make absolutely fantastic gags though.
And although they've not featured in Bound & Gagged (yet) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see them being a recurring theme in several of my stories 8-)
Fair enough! So sport socks are the straightforward, transparent brute, while dress socks are the mysterious, unsuspecting killer. Hidden behind layers of sophistication, but very capable in their own right.

This survey made me think of a wine/cheese/whiskey tasting experience, but with socks :lol: A lot of different ones, and a willing Sir who makes you study every one very closely.
That would indeed be a very humiliating scenario.
You must've enjoyed the scene where Shawn ends up silencing Steven with that old mystery sock.
Brilliant minds think alike it seems 8-)
Haha, yes, I did :) (and Brad's mystery jock too, but that is something for another survey).

And what a subtle pointer to a very interesting looking story, Sir! ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Haha, yes, I did :) (and Brad's mystery jock too, but that is something for another survey).
Indeed it is! Looking forward to reading your answers to the M/M UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY then, boi 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]NikBond[/mention]
You should consider answering this survey (and some of the other M/M surveys in this section) guys ;)
I look forward to reading your answers 8-)

JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

A) Non-concesual ones, because I really won't mind hehe.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

A) Nothing like that. Shouldn't be too stinky or painful once in my mouth. Moderate.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

A) The pictures themselves don't leave an impact on me.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

A) 5

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

A) Yepp. My ideal dom would be smart, deviant and lean muscular. So, socks belonging to such guys excite me more.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

A) Sadly, I think so. Variety is important after all.

A) My favourites are:
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites

A) Victim is gagged with his kidnapper's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

I'd really love to see you guys participating on this and all its related surveys ;)

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

1. Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

I prefer non-consensual sockgags because I think they're just more fun and exciting.

2. Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

Nope no preference! love em all haha. Although i guess sports socks would be my personal favorite.

Oh absolutely! Everytime I read a sockgag scene, I always imagine myself as the victim. The pictures help me visualize exactly what I would have to go through. They also greatly exciting me when I can see how rank the socks are.

Definitely a 10. The dirtier the better!!

The sock's wearer has a HUGE impact on how turned on I am by a sockgag. If I don't find the wearer attractive, then I won't enjoy the sockgag as much. And if I find the wearer to be ugly or unattractive, then I wouldn't enjoy the sockgag at all.

I don't think they're being overused. I always find a good sockgag exciting.

Victim is gagged with his rivals sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favorites.

Victim is gagged with his kidnapper's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
Thanks for answering the poll, buddy-boi.
Be sure to go over the other polls I started in this section.
I've tagged you on a few of them last week. Some of them are bound to pique your interest.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] Hey boi. I don't know whether or not you're into sockgags that much, but if you are, I'd love to read your answers on this survey.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Ropelover98 Hey boi. I don't know whether or not you're into sockgags that much, but if you are, I'd love to read your answers on this survey.
I am very much into sockgags Sir, i love it the most when they forced and when it is secured in my mouth by a tight tapegag Sir
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] Yes, boi. Now it's time to answer the survey.
Go to the first post of this thread, copy/paste the questions and answer them.

You can look at all the other posts in this thread to see how the others are doing it.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

Non consensual, its not important if i want it or not, im the prisoner and have to do what you want

I like white sportsocks the most, but other socks are okay to

Its not very important for me, i like it more when i see a victim with a sockgag

i think, i like it dirty but when its more dirty then u really have to force them in

Oo yes! I like it more when he is hot and handsome

No i like it they are used much

Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock
Other (specify)

Dad, older brother and uncles socks

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Rival, dad and older brothers socks

Scenario C - Captor uses someone else's sock(s) to gag the victim.
Ex: Group of teenage guys wrestling around during a sleepover. One of the kid's (the mouthiest one) gets ganged up on by the other teens and gets tied down into a really strict and somewhat excessive hogtie. The deafening screams and laughs echoing out of the victim's mouth threaten to alert the parents and neighbours, so the teenage host comes up with the clever idea of fetching his own father's pungent work socks from the laundry hamper, before using them as a gag to keep his friend quiet for the night.[/size]

Scenario C
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] Thanks for answering the survey, boi!
Some interesting answers. Glad to see another fan of Dad/son sockgags ;)

Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Non-consensual, of course! I love resistance and struggling, only for it to be utterly denied in the most humiliating way. Much more fun (and funny) than a perfectly willing captor.

White socks always show off the filth much more clearly than any other color. Beyond that, any huge, mouth-overfilling sock will do wonderfully.

Absolutely! It helps with the immersion.

The 10'est 10 that ever 10'ed. Give that boi hell.

Yes, the wearer's attitude, social dynamics, relationship with the sock's recipient can play very well into the story.

No way! It's not possible to overuse a nice cruel sock gag, no bondage is complete without one!

kidnaper's sock
roommate's sock
anonymous/unknown guy's sock

kidnaper's sock
older brother's sock
sock of someone who later discovers him bound and gagged

If you had to choose a favourite among the following three story scenarios, which d'you think you'd be prone to enjoying most?
Scenario B. But C is a close second. And A is a close third.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Sock gags I usually prefer non-con. They get a lot better reaction out of the compared to if they want it.

2 - Do you have a preference for the color and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
I prefer ankle socks compared to most socks. This is both in gagging as well as just straight wearing them. I find ankle socks the most attractive type of socks guys wear. However I am not opposed to any of the types of socks other that those super fuzzy socks. Those don't make good gags in my opinion.

Always, especially if they are dirty. I also tend to like them better if they are being worn in the picture rather than a picture of just a sock.

7-8, I want a sock covered in sweat but I don't want it covered in lint and all that dirty stuff. So as long as the gag is covered in shit, then I would take 9-10 as well.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgags?
Yes it does. I want the wearer to be a big strong man who is in control. Again the sweatier that person is in general, the better.

Yes, I don't think its a bad thing because they are better than the standard cleave gag. I don't like just the gagged with a random gag, I find that gets boring. So if they aren't using a cleave gag, they usually go to sock gag instead. I think there are other more creative things you can gag someone with other socks. Not to say they are bad at, as I prefer them every time over a cleave gag. Would just like to see more creativeness with gags but this is not a large complaint either as sock gags are still incredibly hot.

7 - Choose your THREE favorite sockgag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his boss' sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favorites.

9 - If you could be gagged with the socks of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose socks would you choose?
I would go with Shawn from B&G. We know he is terrible at laundry so those socks would not be clean. He also had almost as bad of feet as Nick. The thing he has above Nick is he wouldn't care about my suffering. He would put a sock in me and then almost forgot about me until he wanted me ungagged which I find very attractive. I think in terms of feet in general, I like Shawn the most on the site.

I would go with scenario B. To me a sockgag is most effective when its by the one doing the bondage. If I am being tied up by that person, I want to have that reminder of who but me here by tasting their feet in my mouth. I think it adds more authority to the dom as well when its their own property that is being used to silence their victim. So I would say B.

I do also like C and it is a close second. I do not however like A at all. I do not like being bound and tasting my own socks, that is not kinky in the slightest in my opinion.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago
2 - Do you have a preference for the color and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
I prefer ankle socks compared to most socks. This is both in gagging as well as just straight wearing them. I find ankle socks the most attractive type of socks guys wear. However I am not opposed to any of the types of socks other that those super fuzzy socks. Those don't make good gags in my opinion.

Hooray! Another ankle sock/lower sock fan! Welcome! I like the ankle sock’s shorter cousin, the no show! Haha
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] No show socks are great as well. I like ankle just cause while they are short I like how they come to around the ankle and just have that little extra length compared to no show socks. Both are absolutely great!

I noticed you use no show socks in Chosen Ones a lot and I absolutely love how you do that! Hope we see more sock gags there as well! ;)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks No show socks are great as well. I like ankle just cause while they are short I like how they come to around the ankle and just have that little extra length compared to no show socks. Both are absolutely great!

I noticed you use no show socks in Chosen Ones a lot and I absolutely love how you do that! Hope we see more sock gags there as well! ;)
You would most definitely enjoy my two Sock Boys series I wrote previously! They will be linked in my signature!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks No show socks are great as well. I like ankle just cause while they are short I like how they come to around the ankle and just have that little extra length compared to no show socks. Both are absolutely great!

You would most definitely enjoy my two Sock Boys series I wrote previously! They will be linked in my signature! Taken at the gym and The Sock Boys Saga
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago
You would most definitely enjoy my two Sock Boys series I wrote previously! They will be linked in my signature!
I will definitely give that look when I get some time later tonight! Thank you for the suggestion! I love chosen ones, I didn’t realize you had written other stories before that. I will give that a read when I can!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic