M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
Piotrek
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Piotrek »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual socks?
of course non-consensual

2 - Do you prefer the color and type of sock used? (e.g. pipe, cube, crew) If yes, please specify.
No

3 - Do you generally like stories that include photos of socks used as a gag?
Yes i love it

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1 = clean sock, 10 = rotten sock), rate your preferences for sock cleanliness.
5-8

5 - Does the person wearing the sock affect how excited / excited you are?
Perhaps. If I like someone, I will gladly open my mouth to his sock haha

6 - Are socks abused in stories? Have they lost part of their charm? Be honest.
No, they're still great

7 - Choose your THREE favorite sockgag scenarios:

The victim is gagged on a friend's sock
The victim is gagged on the rival's sock
The victim is gagged in the teacher's sock

8 Out of the following scenarios, which one wins the award of being the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION FOLKS: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, THE UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY IS NOW UP AND RUNNING! CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5914

Piotrek wrote: 4 years ago 7 - Choose your THREE favorite sockgag scenarios:

The victim is gagged on a friend's sock
The victim is gagged on the rival's sock
The victim is gagged in the teacher's sock

8 Out of the following scenarios, which one wins the award of being the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Welcome to the forum, my friend!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
Always happy to see another fan of sockgags on here.

Hope to see you posting and commenting regularly from now on!
So far I've done stories featuring Father/uncle/older brother/younger brother/bully/rival/friend/kidnapper/lover sockgags. But the idea of teacher and boss' socks being used presents an interesting challenge.
If there is enough of a demand for it, I may be tempted to give it a try.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

A: Non-consensual, but situation and 'willing' unwillingness can change mood and answer here.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

A: Colors I like the idea of more unique, less well known colors, purples and oranges and things. Type I typically imagine ankle socks by default, so I guess that could be telling of a preference?

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

Definitely! Makes me feel for the guy while also enjoying the idea a lot more. Images always seem to enhance stories in my mind.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

8-9. There's a dirty limit that's hard to quantify, but the smeller and sweatier the better. :oops:

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

Definitely. Always better to have that connection!

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

Not in my limited opinion. I'm always more excited seeing them than a random rag, cloth, or tape alone, personally.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Devilmaymoan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Devilmaymoan »

Both but for sake of a good story non consensual make for more interesting scenarios

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
Not entirely, I’ve found that the wearer makes it sexy. And if they smell even better.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
The photo feature is a fun touch. I personally haven’t done so in my own stories because I wouldn’t even know where to look.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.
In reality I think I prefer about a 8-9, I enjoy the musk and Oder but when it becomes overwhelming or nauseating I lose interest. In stories however get as filthy as you want.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
Absolutely, I love it especially when someone who is normally an authority figure has the tables turned. My favorite stores are ones where the weaker subdue the alpha.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
It’s a trope for sure but I enjoy it and others do too it seems. I don’t see a problem with it. There are stores on here I flat out don’t read because of whose involved. It’s whatever flavor you prefer. I definitely perk up when the gag is something I’m into. I found myself writing in gags I normally don’t prefer instead of a sock gag to try and keep my material fresh, but I enjoy the process of writing it less and less when I do.

Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Other (specify)

Own, kidnappers, and I’ve mentioned before I love to write stories where the role is reversed. It’s more enjoyable for me when it has a twist. Authority put in danger, dad’s outsmarted by sons, that kind of thing.
Sockboy84GER
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sockboy84GER »

Definitely non-consensual.. even when I were gagged I never would refuse to get a sock shoved into my mouth, and if so I'm just pretending ;)

Crew or tube socks, I don't like ankle socks. Don't really mind about the colour, but (former) white ones are the best

Hell yeah, it's a visual highlight to the imagination of the story

I'd say 5+.. it doesn't really need to be the most putrid one, but without it being worn and sweaty it's boring

Sure, I absolutely love socks, but it depends on who is wearing them if they turn me on or not

It became more and more, generally I like it, when it fits to the story. There's a difference if a sock is simply used as a gag to keep someone quiet or if it is used as a humiliating gag. From the second one there can't be enough ;)

VVictim is gagged with a rival's sock

It was hard to choose as every sockgag is great, but as I'm not so much into "dad"-scenarios I was able to cut them out quickly. Don't ask me why I picked these ones now, I guess they might have potential to be the "meanest" :D
zzzz12333211
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzzz12333211 »

Hi @bondagefreak, I m ur fan since a lang time ago. :oops: because of my poor English I didn’t have a guts to write a single word here. Now is my first try :oops: :roll:

Non consensual is definitely my favorite

White socks, because u can see all the sweat and dirt on it :lol:

yes!

8-9 🤔 I like very sweaty and smelly socks. I have once a opportunity to buy 7 days old socks ( in hot Sommer) from a fat big construction worker, i was almost dying from the smell. So I think that’s perhaps my limit. :roll: :roll:

Absolutely! Not like the most people I only like the sweaty socks from fat daddy bears. And wide chubby feet. Handsome young guys aren’t my type 8-)

No, I want more please :lol: :lol:

Other (specify) : maybe I could get someone as a big fat daddy bear in the story! please and Thanks a lot!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Non consensual are my favorite

Ankles socks only because they are a comfy fit in my mouth

Yes!

Anywhere from 1-7

Yes

No not at all! This site is where my love for sock gags actually came from!

Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock

Seriously all of the above :)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Unknown guys sock
Dad's sock
Kidnappers sock
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for filling out the questionnaire, guys!
Looking forward to hearing from more of you.

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

consensual that is played off as non-consensual. I would love to be gagged in a non-consensual way but that's like saying "I want to not want to be tied up" if I'm being gagged at all the consent is always there because I always want it. that's why we have roleplay.

thick socks that fill my whole mouth.

yeah but in my opinions all gag stuffings are created equal

between 5-7

hotter = more excited

I feel that they are boarding on the line of overused, like a spice. if they're used too much, they lose their appeal. Mix it up, get creative!

Victim is gagged with his own sock (THIS ONE)
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock (THIS ONE)
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock (THIS ONE)
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Dad's, Rival's, and Cousin's
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
StealthAlex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthAlex »

1 - Non consensual

2 - No-show black socks. To concentrate all the feet odour in a small piece of cloth and to be able to fill the two socks in mouth’s victim. Black sock, it’s because they retain more the sweat, I think.

3 - Yes and overall when they look dirty and smelly

4 - 8

5 - Of course, he must be beautiful, tall why not, muscular, enough to be excited by anything coming from him (socks included). I prefer dudes with a shoe size of 46 (EU), 12-13 in US, big feet in general.

6 - No. Personally, for having this fetichism for many years, socks have never lost their fascination. I always ask for more.

7 - My THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

8 - Victim is gagged with his dad's sock (family in general)
~~ I can feel them coming in my mouth tonight ~~
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

1 - I prefer non consensual gags.

2 - I don’t really have a preference, as long as it fills the victim’s mouth completely :D

3 - I kinda enjoy photos added to the stories, it makes it a bit more realistic.

4 - 8, really smelly sounds the way to go ;)

5 - Definetly. Being sock gagged by a mountain of muscles makes it even hotter!!

6 - I really like sockgags. It’s simple and extremely effective. Don’t change a thing please !

8 - Being gagged by anyone’s dad’s sock sounds like the most humiliating to me. Those two, and the younger brother socks is really humiliating given he’s younger ^^
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Non-consensual

Black dress socks mainly since they make me think of work socks.

Definitely, it really helps with the realism of the story.

8/9

Definitely! The attitude and position of the guy would absolutely determine how horny and receptive I was to the gag.

I feel like they are being used more but I don't think that it is overused.

Other (specify) victim is gagged with teachers sock

Dads sock
Coaches sock
Younger brothers sock
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago 8 - Being gagged by anyone’s dad’s sock sounds like the most humiliating to me. Those two, and the younger brother socks is really humiliating given he’s younger ^^
Damn, you got that right!

Imagine being taken down, pinned to the floor by a bunch of guys and roped up against your will...only to have your dad remove his big old, smelly sock and cram it deep inside your mouth to stop you from screaming for help.

Then imagine the humiliation of being left there on the floor, struggling and mmpphhing all night...all these guys drinking their beers and laughing their asses off while you cry for help and choke on your father's big, smelly bundle 8-)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago 8 - Being gagged by anyone’s dad’s sock sounds like the most humiliating to me. Those two, and the younger brother socks is really humiliating given he’s younger ^^
Damn, you got that right!

Imagine being taken down, pinned to the floor by a bunch of guys and roped up against your will...only to have your dad remove his big old, smelly sock and cram it deep inside your mouth to stop you from screaming for help.

Then imagine the humiliation of being left there on the floor, struggling and mmpphhing all night...all these guys drinking their beers and laughing their asses off while you cry for help and choke on your father's big, smelly bundle 8-)
It actually sounds like a lot of fun :oops: :shock: I can picture it very clearly, hmph x3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago It actually sounds like a lot of fun :oops: :shock: I can picture it very clearly, hmph x3
That's probably cause your dad doesn't have a foot odour problem like mine does.
Otherwise you'd be terrified by the idea ;)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

1. I suppose a mix of both

2. Ankle or crew socks, I prefer them white, grey or black

3.YES, the pictures are AMAZING, if anything I wish there were more of them :lol:

4. I wouldn't know cos of no experience, but maybe a 5?

5. Yep, mix of context, personality and looks for me, along with how strong the people know eachother

6. How could they ever lose appeal? :D

7. Friend's sock, Rival's sock, older brother's sock

8. Younger sibling's sock, rival's sock, dad's sock

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BUMPING THIS BACK INTO THE ACTIVE THREADS!

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

End of the semester so it is time to finally be active and also respond to a survey about my favorite gag!

1 - I can see the allure of both, but if I had to choose only one, I would definitely go with the non-consensual. It seems more fun and also unexpected when your captor whips out a sock and forces it into your mouth.

2 - Personally, I would not say I am picky, since any and all socks serve the purpose of keeping my mouth shut. But also, really depends on how I am being gagged. For example, if I am just going to get taped gagged, tube socks, ankle socks and crew socks (Only using the examples for now cause I do not know all types of socks) all work since it can be forced to fit inside my mouth. But if it is an OTM gag, I would prefer something longer since it can seal whatever is inside, maybe another sock, but also it will be forced right under my nose so I have to breath in.

3 - Absolutely, really gets you into the scene and also, you can visualize if you were the character what you'd be in for.

4 - 7/10? Don't get me wrong, dirty socks add to the torture of it all and the fun, but also you do not want to vomit out, but also if it is too clean it can be a bit boring since there is no real humiliation or torture aspect. Also, I am kinda into the smell and sweat aspect of it, since it adds to the humiliation and torture.

5 - I want to believe i say yes, since the wearer determines what sock is going to be used for the gag, but also for me, as long as I am tied up and my partner is the one gagging me, I really do not care.

6 - I don't think so? The forum has a lot of variety and so if you aren't a fan of it, then I can see it being overused; however, I think bondage and feet just go well together. Apparently it's a psychological thing.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Non-consensual.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. Athletic/casual aka non-dress

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? I think so.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags. 1 or 2. I'm a huge germaphobe...

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag? Yes.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. No.

Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock; Gagged with his older brother's sock; Gagged with a rival's sock.
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VICTIM IS GAGGED WITH DAD'S SOCK TAKES THE WIN FOR THE MOST HUMILIATING GAG!

[mention]Ayu[/mention] and [mention]duckfluff[/mention]
Thanks for your participation, guys!

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago VICTIM IS GAGGED WITH DAD'S SOCK TAKES THE WIN FOR THE MOST HUMILIATING GAG!

@Ayu and @duckfluff
Thanks for your participation, guys!
Glad I could be of help!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Non-consensual is my preferred option

Doesn't make much difference

Visual aids like that are always amazing

Like in stories then the stronger the better. In real life probably 7-9 ish

Well the better looking or more attractive I find the guy the better

Definitely not, cant really have enough. Could do with more detailed info about the socks maybe tho

Other (specify)

Bosses sock
Brother/friends brother
Coaches sock
Teammates sock

bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I can't remember if I had already done this, so I'm doing it now lol

Both, honestly.

Black ankle socks are my favorite

Absolutely

4 or 5. I like when they aren't disgusting but you can definitely tell they are used, if you know what my mean. Faint smell, somewhat salty taste.

Oh Absolutely

Nahh

Victim is gagged by his dad's sock
Victim is gagged by his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged by his rival's sock
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey, thanks for your responses [mention]jammer212[/mention] and [mention]bluemoon27[/mention]

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] You should see in your notifications that I've tagged you in a story you might like.
A nice pair of stinky black ankle socks are featured ;)

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Cop out answer, but i like both. Non-consensual is obviously hot in a "powerless to resist" kind of way, while consensual is hot in a "willing to suck on master's socks to please him" kind of way. If i had to pick, I would lean slightly towards non-consensual because i like seeing bratty-ness punished. Nothing more satisfying than a cocky sub being silenced against their will ^_^

I wouldn't be too fussy as to what sock a dom shoved into my mouth to shut me up, although white thick sweat-socks have a lot of appeal for me.

Yesss

I'd say 7/10. Definitely like it to be sweaty, with the sweat-marks to show, but not to the extent where it would make me want to throw up. However, I would of course be at the discretion of the person who has me tied up ^_^

A little bit yes. Generally like the idea of someone young, athletic and assertive being the wearer. Or even just young, athletic and playful. Muscular guys would also be hot, because it adds to the image of someone who works up a sweat and is domineering.

imo, no. I think to an extent, everything here will be said more than once or twice in very similar ways, so repetition is kind of unavoidable. For example, there are only so many ways you can explain someone licking a foot, or so many ways you can describe a rancid sock, but I don't find that it loses its appeal. However these things happening in different settings between different people changes enough of the context for me that I don't really mind if some of the same language is being used or if the same fetishes are being written about. i do enjoy variation (i love ballgags and even simple tape gags on their own for example) but the popularity of sock-gags is for a reason :lol:

Victim is gagged with his own sock - something satisfying about being forced to taste your own foot-sweat
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock - i like this because it makes me think of more playful teasing scenarios where a friend torments you for fun.
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock - just like the dynamic of chewing on the sock of someone you're no doubt in a cocky competition with.

Difficult to choose between some of these. a brother's sock and a teammate's sock were in close contention, but I stand by the three i've chosen. Never been a fan of relatives being doms with the exception of brothers, so a father's sock or an uncle's sock wouldn't appeal to me.

Victim is gagged with a boss' sock - something kinda hot about the thought of an employer i hate shutting me up with their socks, and i put it down to how humiliating it would be to be at their mercy in this way.
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock - same reasons as above really.
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock - Very close to this was younger brother and older brother, but I opted for a friend's older brother. Can't rationalise this one, but I would certainly be humiliated ^_^
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic