FORUM POLL: SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE

Post polls here.

HAS YOUR INTEREST IN SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE GROWN SINCE YOUR JOINING THE COMMUNITY?

NO. SLEEPING BAGS NEVER APPEALED TO ME AND THEY STILL DONT.
22%
MAYBE A LITTLE, THOUGH IT STILL DOESN'T HOLD MY INTEREST MUCH.
10%
SOMEWHAT. I'D ACTUALLY BE CURIOUS TO TRY IT OUT SOMETIME!
31%
YES, I'M ACTUALLY CONSIDERING INVESTING IN A SLEEPING BAG TO ADD TO MY BONDAGE GEAR COLLECTION!
10%
YES! I'VE ALREADY PURCHASED A BAG AND/OR HAVE GONE AHEAD AND EXPERIENCED SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE MYSELF!
8%
ABSOLUTELY! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN OF SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE!
18%

Total votes: 89

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

FORUM POLL: SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S SOMETHING ALL USERS CAN VOTE ON.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO ELABORATE OR YOUR ANSWERS!

THE MORE DETAILS, THE BETTER!

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm a native of a country with a temperate climate, so sleeping bags are very rare in my homeland, but since I moved to the United States I really started to like sleeping bags bondage, I was lucky to have some experiences last year that were quite fun, I spent a few hours completely tied up in a sleeping bag :mrgreen:.

What I like most about sleeping bag mummification is its effectiveness and ease of being done, mummification with duct tape for example, requires much more time and skill to be carried out.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

It's been my kink for as long as I can remember. Never had the balls to ask a partner to try it with me, though. I do self-bondage about once a month in some combination of an REI Magma and REI Sub Kilo.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I've never tried it, the closest I've tried would be a sleepsack, but I guess it's not really the same stuff (it's not that padded, for one).
I'm kinda curious to be honest ! I wonder how strict it is, the second picture looks like a lot of fun ! Add a gag in the mix and I'm sure it's so cozy you can stay for days in it.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I gotta recap a bit - in general I can say my interest in sleeping bag bondage increased a lot since I joined the old site and met my Master...and mostly cause of his signature story.

I wish someone would tie me up inside my dad's smelly military sleeping bag.
That would be hot ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I wonder how strict it is, the second picture looks like a lot of fun ! Add a gag in the mix and I'm sure it's so cozy you can stay for days in it.
I bet you could ;)

As for the strictness of it, it really depends on the size, shape and thickness of the bag.
Mummy bags are obviously the more restrictive choice, and if you're looking for serious encasement, you'd probably love spending a night inside one of my extremely thick, heavy-duty winter bags. Got two bags rated for -50c and under.

Although pretty nice and thick, the ones in the photos above are relatively thin compared to my more serious, expedition-grade stuff.

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I wonder how strict it is, the second picture looks like a lot of fun ! Add a gag in the mix and I'm sure it's so cozy you can stay for days in it.
I bet you could ;)

As for the strictness of it, it really depends on the size, shape and thickness of the bag.
Mummy bags are obviously the more restrictive choice, and if you're looking for serious encasement, you'd probably love spending a night inside one of my extremely thick, heavy-duty winter bags. Got two bags rated for -50c and under.

Although pretty nice and thick, the ones in the photos above are relatively thin compared to my more serious, expedition-grade stuff.
That sounds like an invitation :D in any case I'm 100 % up for it !

I'd love to be in one of yours tbh. Do you happen to have any photos of them ?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I'd love to be in one of yours tbh. Do you happen to have any photos of them ?
Yes, boi. I'll send you some by PM.
You'll also see photos of my bags in "BONDAGE INITIATION" and "BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG"

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I'd love to be in one of yours tbh. Do you happen to have any photos of them ?
Yes, boi. I'll send you some by PM.
You'll also see photos of my bags in "BONDAGE INITIATION" and "BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG"
Thank you very much ! ^-^
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

I think it’s obvious where my stance is on sleeping bag bondage. It’s been a huge kink of mine for almost my whole life.(Probably my biggest kink) Been into sleeping bags themselves longer than I’ve been into the bondage side.

I remember when I was very young I had a rectangle style sleeping bag. From what I recall it was fairly thick with smooth nylon fabric both inside and out. I actually didn’t do a whole lot of camping when I was younger, but I use to sleep in that bag a lot inside and really enjoyed the cocooned feeling from the soft nylon fabric. I’m not exactly sure when the bondage aspect started, but I know it was influenced by tv shows and cartoons where someone was getting tied up. Think I saw one where a victim was getting tied in a sleeping bag or sack of some kind and then I was hooked.

My sleeping bag bondage kink just kept growing. Every time I went to a sports recreation store I always stop by the camping section to checkout all the sleeping bags on display. I really loved the thick ones in nylon fabric, but the mummy style bags turned me on the most. Always thought about how great it would feel to be strapped down in a few bags. Not being able to escape without help. Also, these bags are perfect for bondage cause one can’t struggle too much inside them without becoming very hot and forced to take constant breaks. Just makes it that much harder to escape, and adds to the humiliation aspect of the situation which is another big turn on for me.

The internet brought my kink to a whole new level when I realized there were others out there with the same kink. So many great pictures, stories, and videos I’ve seen over the years and my bag fetish has never been stronger.

I now have a fairly large collection of sleeping bags. Most of which are thick winter mummy style bags, and I zip myself up in them almost everyday. Sometimes I like to simulate being tied up in them with no way out. I even have one of those custom bondage sleeping bags with built-in straps, internal arm sleeves, and locking zippers! It’s awesome! Don’t need any added bondage as there’s no way in hell you can get out of that bag without help. I don’t recommend it for solo play though.

Sorry for rambling, but just felt like sharing how I got into this kink, and why it’s such a big turn for me. Btw, love those pics Bondagefreak!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I can’t remember exactly how I got into sleeping bag bondage, but it definitely spawned from my love for mummification and puffy items. Having bought my first two bags, I can say it is exactly what I was hoping for. Now I just need someone who can strap me down inside them. And maybe add a few more layers. Just to be sure I’m secure.

This site has some of the better photos on it, and definitely the best stories. One day I hope to contribute a true sleeping bag bondage story of my own.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 years ago Having bought my first two bags, I can say it is exactly what I was hoping for. Now I just need someone who can strap me down inside them. And maybe add a few more layers.
If you count your big Outbound -10c bags, then you have four.
I know you like your mummy bags, but I'd actually enjoy strapping you down inside your thick rectangular bags even more.

Unless the down bags are particularly thick, the straps/rope tend to compress the down and press almost directly against your body.
Your thick rectangular bags are padded with synthetic and would be much more comfortable for you if we're talking about overnight bondage.

The Outbound bags you and I own are pretty thick once you slip two of them inside each other, and the padding doesn't compress like down does. In short, the loft remains thick, even where the restraints are pressing down.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Oh I definitely enjoy sleeping bags, both the look and the feel of soft nylon. I’d love to get properly tied and gagged in a nice properly puffy bag at some point for sure. I got tied up in a bag one, but unfortunately all I owned at that point was a fairly thin bag, wish I could get bundled up in a thick one nice and tight.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I think I need an extra answer in the poll: Done it, enjoyed it, would do it again. But joining this site did not increase the need for it.

I own multiple sleeping bags, being an ex-scout leader, and Canadian weather makes you require thin and thick ones. I have been locked in my mummy bag (a -40 Celsius bag) for a night a few years a go, have slept tied up inside regular bags (either thru selfbondage or my partner). I enjoy mummifications, although I do not do them often enough, so sleeping bags were a natural progression.

Now that I wrote this, I should be planning another overnighter again :-) Thanks for bringing this up.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago I own multiple sleeping bags, being an ex-scout leader, and Canadian weather makes you require thin and thick ones. I have been locked in my mummy bag (a -40 Celsius bag) for a night a few years ago.
Cool! Had not idea you were into that stuff, Wacky!
If you ever feel like sharing pics on your bags and talking about Brands and models, this is the place.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Cool! Had not idea you were into that stuff, Wacky!
If you ever feel like sharing pics on your bags and talking about Brands and models, this is the place.
I enjoy a real wide variety of bondage (much like my music choices) and have been in many different situations over the years, there are a few favorites but as long as it is bondage related I am interested. And as a switch I get to be on both ends of the whip :-)

Talking about brands and models is not really that interesting to me (sorry :-) ), they are sleeping bags. And most come from Canadian Tire, so the brands are the regular ones in Canada.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll so far!
Insteresting to see such a large array of different answers.

Also susprised that the most popular answer is "NO. SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME."
Given the title of this thread, I'm a bit perplexed that so many uninterested users are willingly clicking on and opening this topic.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I have a mummy bag and I've used it for selfbondage. When it's completely zipped up and the strings are pulled tight, it is actually very difficult to move your hands up in the bag, so that makes it perfect for some time alone in the bag. I use it when camping as well, but I bought a bag that is too warm (did that on purpose, haha). When sleeping, I need to keep the zipper up at my feet so fresh air can spill into the bag. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as big and fat as Bondagefreak's shiny mummy bag (but on the other hand, it means I can conceal my real motives for having a mummy bag from my family). I'd love to experience being in such a big and extremely hot bag; I agree with what Puffalover said: the fact that it makes you sweat and suffer adds to the humiliation.
Last edited by Sniffmyfeet 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Also susprised that the most popular answer is "NO. SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME."
Given the title of this thread, I'm a bit perplexed that so many uninterested users are willingly clicking on and opening this topic.
Well, only 32% of users chose this answer ; that leaves 68% of voters interested in sleeping bag bondage :D but yes, i am perplexed too, i was expecting something closer to a North Korean election result.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Also susprised that the most popular answer is "NO. SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME."
Well, only 32% of users chose this answer ; that leaves 68% of voters interested in sleeping bag bondage :D but yes, i am perplexed too, i was expecting something closer to a North Korean election result.
Sounds like those who answered with that are due for a camping mishap.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bumping this back up top so that new users can vote and comment.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Never really thought about sleeping bags and bondage combined until after I starting reading your story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] years ago. So I'll go with that it is something worth trying. I would say I'm somewhere between 80% and 90% (prob closer to 90 than 80) dom so actually being the one tied isn't as likely as me being willing to put someone else in it. Dom my not be the proper term for me, I just like being in control with everything in life. I am someone who can truly be trusted while in control yet I have a hard time giving others the same (it's nothing personal against anyone, it's just how my brain is wired). If someone could gain my trust, I'd probably give it a try myself.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I voted "maybe a little" back when this poll was first posted, and I gotta say that was also largely due to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s story. Personally I don't know how much fun I'd have tying somebody up in a sleeping bag, or how I'd interact with them. Perhaps used as a form of storage? Still, I suppose I'd be willing to try it, if whoever I was tying up really wanted it.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

For me, Sleeping bag bondage is not different than mummification or getting out in a suitcase or crate/sarcophagus/chest.

So it's still an interest, but not because it's a sleeping bag, but because it adds to the peril of the bondage itself.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I wasn’t all that interested or in fact even considered sleeping bags much as a bondage tool. Now I think the idea of being tied into one of them has jumped onto my wish list. 8-)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic