FORUM POLL: SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE

Post polls here.

HAS YOUR INTEREST IN SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE GROWN SINCE YOUR JOINING THE COMMUNITY?

NO. SLEEPING BAGS NEVER APPEALED TO ME AND THEY STILL DONT.
22%
MAYBE A LITTLE, THOUGH IT STILL DOESN'T HOLD MY INTEREST MUCH.
10%
SOMEWHAT. I'D ACTUALLY BE CURIOUS TO TRY IT OUT SOMETIME!
31%
YES, I'M ACTUALLY CONSIDERING INVESTING IN A SLEEPING BAG TO ADD TO MY BONDAGE GEAR COLLECTION!
10%
YES! I'VE ALREADY PURCHASED A BAG AND/OR HAVE GONE AHEAD AND EXPERIENCED SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE MYSELF!
8%
ABSOLUTELY! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN OF SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE!
18%

Total votes: 89

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the responses, guys!
Glad to hear I've been partially responsible for broadening some of your horizons 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'd not really thought much about it before reading some of the stories on here. However, sleepsacks have always interested me ever since I became aware of their existence and sleeping bags seem like an interesting variation on the theme.

The mummy bags look like the most fun and I have a feeling I've got one somewhere from my Duke of Edinburgh days. Will definitely have to try and dig it out and give it a try!

I like the fact that they can be combined with additional bondage layers inside the bag and the element of mystery that comes with finding an already occupied bag - what is going on inside?

The sounds, touch sensations and smells that may also come with the bag are also appealing. The only worry for me would be overheating and the possible feeling of being smothered- I don't cope too well with those things.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I voted "maybe a little" back when this poll was first posted, and I gotta say that was also largely due to @bondagefreak's story. Personally I don't know how much fun I'd have tying somebody up in a sleeping bag, or how I'd interact with them. Perhaps used as a form of storage? Still, I suppose I'd be willing to try it, if whoever I was tying up really wanted it.
Yeah, those were my thoughts too. I'd just be uncertain about the level of fun I'd receive either being the one tying or being the one tied, in a sleeping bag. Maybe it's the warmth or the congestion aspect, or maybe it's because the surface interaction between the body and everything else seems reduced? To me, tie up and restriction isn't really a highlight in itself, but more that it's a tool for facilitating things like, having feet rested on the person who can't avoid them.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I hope everyone who answered favourably to this poll is reading [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]'s latest tale TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Otherwise, you'd be missing out BIG time.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Primarily option 4 with a bit of option 6: I've been aware of the potential for sleeping bags as part of a bondage scene since childhood (and one of my earliest jerk-off fantasies was about being tied and gagged in one) but, while I'm no stranger to the inside of leather and neoprene sleepsacks, I've never been bound up in actual sleeping bag.

I now find myself cruising eBay, looking at those overseas sellers - especially in China - that have clearly sussed this demographic and are selling super-overstuffed hi-shine mummy bags with fully-enclosing hoods and nylon webbing strap-sets for the outside.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

The pictures you have showed me of the big puffy bag of Nick's to the well detailed of Ethan's, to Andrew's, and Mitch's from your latest story made me interest to know what being in those puffy bags are like. Being tightly encased in the puffy nylon and being toasty warm, I probably won't escape from those. Even if I'm being tied down by you or people in the story. So puffy and warm, I'd probably not want to be let out and be a prisoner to whoever secures me in place. I just never knew a sleeping bag can be that thick and puffy but my curiosity got the best of me to want to try that out. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Sleeping bags are great! The steep pricing and somewhat complex system make them less popular tho.
Sleepsack anytimeee
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

After reading about Mitch… I need to buy a sleeping bag… I’ve got an addiction.. I’ve considered going to the gym and sauna and not showering then laying in it in hopes one day I might tie someone in it… or get tied in someone else’s… idk…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic