M/M SHOE-SNIFFING-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual shoe-sniffing scenes?

Non consenual always seem really hot for me aswell as consensual non consensual type scenarios

2 - Do you have a preference for certain types of footwear in this context? (ex: military combat boots, skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, construction boots, dress shoes, Nikes, Jordans, Osiris, Asics, etc) If so, please specify.

combat boots, construction boots, rigger boots, cowboy boots, wellie boots, all sort of working man boots are massive turn ons,
also i like trainers and and like wrestling and football boots to a slightly lesser extent, not a huge fan of dress shoes and those sorta things.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying photo(s) of shoes/boots in TUG stories?

needs to be a decent quality pic to see the shoes and the extent of the smellyness. but most your pictures are really good quality so yeh

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean footwear, 5= well worn and musty footwear, 10=putrid footwear) rate your preference for the smelliness (or lack thereof) of footwear (either used on yourself or on victims in TUG stories on IRL).

anywhere from 3 to 10, i dont see the point in clean shoes for tormenting people .

5 - Does the shoe's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a shoe-sniffing scene?

definitely, if im attracted to the wearer then ill be more turned on, like blue collar guys, chavvy guys, thuggy guys and army peeps all get me going. farm workers are a weird thing im into.

6 - Is shoe-sniffing scent play being overused in stories here? Has it lost some of it's appeal? Be honest.

definitely not, we really need more of it used in stories on here

7 - Choose your THREE FIVE (three isnt enough) favourite shoe-sniffing related scenarios:
Victim gets to sniff his own shoe
Victim gets to sniff his friend's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his kidnaper's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his lover's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his younger brother's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his older brother's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his dad's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his uncle's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his cousin's shoe
Victim gets to sniff an anonymous/unknown guy's shoe
Victim gets to sniff a bully/rival's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his friend's older brother's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his friend's dad's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his friend's uncle's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his coach's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his boss' shoe
Victim gets to sniff his teammate's shoe
Victim gets to sniff his roommate's shoe
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim!
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

boss
teammate
brothers

sorry it took me a while to fill it out
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the 25 amazing responses, guys!

Due to the recent influx of new M/M readers, writers and users, I'm bumping this thread back up to the top spot so that newcomers may join in. If you're part of those who previously answered but found that your tastes have changed and evolved since then, feel free to sumbit a new reply.

This thread needs to be kept alive and on the first page of this section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

My taste has evolved a bit. I now think that Haix boots are really hot. Every time I see pictures of them on Instagram, I get really horny. Especially the Haix Fire Eagle and the Haix Fire Hero 2. So masculine and I like the contrast between the black leather and the red or yellow parts. And I think they'd get really smelly. They're huge! Lots of work licking them clean.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I didn’t realise I hadn’t completed this so here goes.

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual shoe-sniffing scenes? Non con is so much more fun

2 - Do you have a preference for certain types of footwear in this context? (ex: military combat boots, skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, construction boots, dress shoes, Nikes, Jordans, Osiris, Asics, etc) If so, please specify. Generally speaking the more athletic type shoes like basketball shoes, running shoes and even skateboard shoes. Boots to a lesser extend and dress shoes do nothing for me.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying photo(s) of shoes/boots in TUG stories? Of course but the photo has to be good quality

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean footwear, 5= well worn and musty footwear, 10=putrid footwear) rate your preference for the smelliness (or lack thereof) of footwear (either used on yourself or on victims in TUG stories on IRL). 5-10 if there isn’t a reasonable smelliness it’s a wasted opportunity

5 - Does the shoe's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a shoe-sniffing scene? Definitely

6 - Is shoe-sniffing scent play being overused in stories here? Has it lost some of it's appeal? Be honest. Not at all there can never be too much. It’s glossed over too often in stories which is a shame as it’s one of my favourite things ;)

7 - Choose your THREE favourite shoe-sniffing related scenarios:
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim!
Rivals, younger brother, own (especially if they reek)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] Wow, those are some really cool boots, buddy!
Must get stinky pretty darned fast ;)

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Thanks for adding your voice to this chorus, boy.
I definitely have to agree with you about some of these scenes being frequently glossed over in stories.

We're going to have to fix that 8-)

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Sniffmyfeet Wow, those are some really cool boots, buddy!
Must get stinky pretty darned fast ;)
I've spoken to some guys on Instagram and they say that the smell after some wear is awesome. I start drooling when they say that. :oops:
I hope to buy such (or similar) boots sometime in the future. But they're really expensive and I feel like I can't justify buying them just for fetish purposes... yet. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT AND PARTICIPATE, FOLKS!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Non-consensual

2 - Do you have a preference for certain types of footwear in this context? (ex: military combat boots, skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, construction boots, dress shoes, Nikes, Jordans, Osiris, Asics, etc) If so, please specify.
Usually boots, work /leather shoes, nikes and after reading some of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's stories I think I prefer Osiris too

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying photo(s) of shoes/boots in TUG stories?
Yes

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean footwear, 5= well worn and musty footwear, 10=putrid footwear) rate your preference for the smelliness (or lack thereof) of footwear (either used on yourself or on victims in TUG stories on IRL).
For me is a 8 - 8.5, but I would love to have someone to force me endure a 10! :twisted:

5 - Does the shoe's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a shoe-sniffing scene?
Yes, and that usually just comes out to the victim's relationship with the wearer

6 - Is shoe-sniffing scent play being overused in stories here? Has it lost some of it's appeal? Be honest.
No, and I don't think it will ever lose it's appeal

Victim gets to sniff his kidnapper's shoe
Other (specify)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago 2 - Do you have a preference for certain types of footwear in this context? (ex: military combat boots, skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, construction boots, dress shoes, Nikes, Jordans, Osiris, Asics, etc) If so, please specify.
Usually boots, work /leather shoes, nikes and after reading some of @bondagefreak 's stories I think I prefer Osiris too
Yeah, Osiris shoes are really nice and fat!
They tend to get pretty damn smelly as well. Makes them absolutely perfect for swallowing a potentially unwilling gagged captive's face up.

Glad I played a role in getting you into the Osiris camp, mate 8-)

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Man Bondagefreak always out here with good polls, and this one about my favorite thing too?? Man you’re a legend

1. I can still see the allure of both, but there’s something different about forcing a boy’s face into a shoe without his consent, so I’m honestly choosing non-consensual. Besides, that’s where a boy’s face is prettiest, gagged inside a smelly shoe

2. Oh gosh, definitely. Skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, cleats, Nikes, Adidas, Osiris, Supra. Honestly any shoe which had the potential to stink up and fit my face. Especially shoes like hi-top sneakers, like Osiris and Supra. My godc those are so hot and I want to have my face in them. But also, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] sneakers would be high up there too, like who doesn’t want to sniff his sneakers?

3. Yes! Seeing it just adds to the imagination, and the desire to be the character in the story. It helps greatly with immersion too.

4. 8/10. There isn’t anything funny about sniffing a clean sneaker, but one that has a nice smell and kick to it? Oh yeah, you have me hooked. Honestly, to be tied up sniffing a smelly sneaker without any means of escape while the Master sits there and taunts you with his feet, or you see him slipping his bare feet into another sneaker to later replace the one you’re sniffing, sounds like a delight.

5. For me, if he’s a bit like a jock, and or have wide or bigger feet, it adds to the allure; however, I’m also partial to the type of shoe more. For example, I rather sniff some hi-tops than dress shoes.

6. I might be biased at this, but definitely not. I feel like it’s one of those things that get overlooked, cause the shoes are the first thing that has to come off in bondage right? So it makes sense you’d want to make boys sniff them before they work on the Master’s socks or bare feet. I honestly preferred reading stories about the sub smelling their dom’s shoes and love every moment of it. Maybe cause I’m more into sniffing shoes socks and feet than worshipping.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?

Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

1- Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual shoe-sniffing scenes?
When reading, no preference.
In real life, "consensual non-consensual"
I presume most of y'all will know what I mean by that.

Trainers/running shoes, mostly due to the look than anything else.

Generally not just the photos themselves no, though they can help provide background for a story.

3-4

The shoes wearer is the most important part in my opinion.

Overused?
It's only like, every single M/M story on here.
Still, it's popular for a reason.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for sharing your answers with us, Pup.
Though one of them does leave me a little perplexed.
Pup wrote: 2 years ago 6 - Is shoe-sniffing scent-play being overused in stories here? Has it lost some of its appeal? Be honest.
Overused? It's only like, every single M/M story on here.
I really must ask. What dimension or plane of existence are you on exactly? :lol:

Shoe-sniffing is present in at most 1% of M/M stories on this site.
I've played on that niche specifically because it's such a rarity on here, but even among my own works, it's only featured in a handful of stories (B&G, Easy Prey, Duct Tape Chronicles and Smelly Sockgag Experience). Aside from my own works, I've come across only about a dozen M/M stories in my decade-long tenure on this board that feature shoe-sniffing.

Sock-gags are a bit more common.
I'd say about 10% of M/M stories feature them.
But I always thought shoe-sniffing was pretty much absent from this board.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I must be in an echo chamber of only shoe sniffin' stories then 🤣
Dunno most the ones I end up reading it ends up being involved.
Coincidence I think not!
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

Non-consensual, especially if the victim is gagged before hand and has no other choice but to smell their captors stinky shoes.

Running shoes and Basketball shoes are always good for getting stinky feet, however I also enjoy men in slippers, since they lounge around in them all day, they have the capacity to get quite smelly so those are a definite favorite as well.

They don't really get any reaction, positive or negative, if they are in there it doesn't ruin the story, but it doesn't have to be there either.

10, the stinkier the better.

Sometimes, if the character is particularly vile in the story and takes pleasure in torturing their victim, I find it more exciting overall.

No, in fact, more stories should include shoe-sniffing scenes.

Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favorites.
Victim gets to sniff his teammate's shoe, I think if there are many teammates torturing the victim it would be particularly humiliating.

Victim gets to sniff his cousin's shoe, I've experienced this before and it was quite embarrassing at first but I learned to love it.

Victim gets to sniff a bully/rival's shoe, mostly because they would probably make their victims smell their feet in public.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

1 - I prefer non-consensual, generally get better reactions

2 -My preference tends to be something more soft rather than hard. So I’m not too big on like really hard boots. I really like basketball shoes and those kinds of shoes where they are worn to be worked out so they have a lot of sweat.

3 - it’s kind of hit or miss. I tend to enjoy them more if they are still attached to the person in the picture. So like a shot of legs with them on. They help visualize it better but also depends on the picture.

4 - Depends on the victim. If they don’t like feet, then a 6 will make them squirm but not want to throw up so that’s a good for them. If they like feet, then give them 10 where it’s disgusting and they know it, but they still get hard from it.

5 - Absolutely they do! I’ve noticed when stories have a picture of them dom and sub, I enjoy them more because it helps visualize how hot the scene is with them.

6 - I think it’s not used enough. Granted I’m fairly new only finding TUG in October and making the account shortly after, but I haven’t seen it used too often. I think I’m also biased because I love it so much.

I love stories about the boss using their underlings

8 - most humiliating
Other (specify)
La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual shoe-sniffing scenes or not?: it doesn't have to be consensual, it's less funny, I like that the victim is well attached and has no way out except that what want are torsionere

2 - Do you have a preference for certain types of shoes in this context? (ex: military combat boots, skater shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, construction boots, dress shoes, Nike, Jordan, Osiris, Asics, etc.) If yes, please specify.: not necessarily, it just has to be fragrant, well worn and that it is a man who wears it

3 - Do you generally like the photos of shoes/boots in TUG stories?: yes I like the detail and the ability to know what the character is seeing

4 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=clean shoes, 5=well worn and moldy shoes, 10=putrid shoes), rate your preference for the smell (or absence of smell) of shoes (used on yourself or on victims in TUG Stories on IRL). and moldy, so for the scale I give a good 8.5 for the eta of the shoe

5 - Does the wearer of the shoe have an influence on your degree of arousal/excitement in front of a shoe sniffing scene?: yes I like that the wearer is an athletic man or that I do not like

6 - Is the shoe smell game overused in the stories here? Has it lost some of its appeal? Be honest:
NO

7 - Choose your THREE favorite shoe sniffer scenarios: Victim sniffs younger brother's shoe, Victim sniffs older brother's shoe, Victim sniffs bully/rival's shoe

8 - Now go back to the list, and this time choose the THREE options which, in your opinion, would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim!
Keep in mind that these are not necessarily your favorites. : Victim sniffs the shoe of a bully/rival, Victim sniffs the shoe of an anonymous/stranger, Victim sniffs the shoe of his cousin.

:mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@La-plume-des-yvline
Great response! I know that you've mostly been sticking to my short stories, but from the answers you gave and from the fact that you seem to enjoy brother vs brother/cousin scenarios, I think you need to take a look at the EASY PREY SERIES.

Here is the link to: EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM).
I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this a lot, and I'm certain you'll enjoy its sequels even more.
Have fun and keep us updated about your progress ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

1. generally non-consensual.
2, i would say my favourite would be boots (military and construction), Osiris and sneakers.
3. for sure!.
4. 5-7 would be a comfortable range however 8-10 I could also enjoy.
5. somewhat. i generally prefer men in thir 20's-30's and pretty active/athletic
6. not really. it's one of my favourite things so I don't find them to lose appeal nor to be overused.
7. Victim gets to sniff his coach's shoe, Victim gets to sniff his teammate's shoe, Victim gets to sniff his friend's dad's shoe.
8. Victim gets to sniff an anonymous/unknown guy's shoe, Victim gets to sniff his own shoe, Victim gets to sniff a bully/rival's shoe
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @Footsub123
I think there are still quite a few M/M polls you haven't checked out. This one here will probably be right up your alley.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Always non-consensual.

Construction boots and military boots are high up. I just imagine people who wear stuff like this have really smelly feet. I also prefer sports shoes (or shoes from an athletic person) in general over regular shoes.

Yes, especially views that show the inside of the shoes/boots like an insole for example.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean footwear, 5= well worn and musty footwear, 10=putrid footwear) rate your preference for the smelliness (or lack
thereof) of footwear (either used on yourself or on victims in TUG stories on IRL).

Always 10. If I can’t handle the smell, which I probably won’t be able to, then my captors can force me.

Yes. I always feel more turned on if the wearer is very attractive.

Shoe sniffing isn’t my favourite form of scent play but I always like reading it, so no.

Other (specify)

1. Kidnapper’s shoes
2. Coach’s shoes
3. Bully/Rival’s shoes

1. Bully/Rival’s Shoes
2. Dad’s Shoes
3. Older Brother’s Shoes

9 - If you could be forced to sniff the shoes/boots of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose would you choose?

Andrew all the way. Him or Shawn.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I prefer the nonconsensual shoe sniffing. The victim is all tied up, why not torture him for some fun and bury his nose in there

If I were to debate, it would be basketball shoes, running shoes, wrestling shoes, cleats, and Nikes. Considering Alex and Cole in my stories are sports guys in highschool and Logan with cross country running, they would have plenty of smelly shoes to use to torture Logan for their games

Seeing the shoes, they are interesting to see to give people the idea of what look like for the victim

My rating would be 6. Well worn and Musty a bit touch more. I had my share of having my nose buried in a wetsuit bootie when I got my first taste of bondage in July.

Slightly. It just makes me excited to see the victim about to endure a nice smelly shoe while they are bound up and gagged

Mm... I don't think it has. Sometimes the shoes are used on victims, other times they are left lying around and stinking up the room. So I don't think so.

Other (specify) Older brother's best friend's shoe (Logan having to sniff Cole's raunchy shoes)

Victim gets to sniff a bully/rival's shoe (Logan having rivals at his school on different sports teams at his school and getting tied down in the locker room and having to sniff his cleats or shoes)

Victim gets to sniff his friend's dad's shoe (Say Logan was being babysat by Ethan and he trussed him up and shoes him Mitch's shoes, he'll go crazy)

Victim gets to sniff his kidnaper's shoe (Say Logan gets kidnapped by someone unknown, whether it's Alex's football team or wrestling to play a prank on him, or actually kidnapped, he'll get squirmy and call for help. The shoe of the kidnapper would make him stop and be dazed to the smell)

9 - If you could be forced to sniff the shoes/boots of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose would you choose?

Hmm... tough choice. It would probably be from Zack, Alex or Cole in my stories.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Footsub123 & @Stormee
Very interesting and fun answers, guys!
Your answers to question nine, however, are quite worrisome. Andrew's shoes? Shawn's shoes?! ZACK'S shoes!!?
Good god! That's almost suicidal! You guys ought to be institutionalised for harbouring such ludicrous desires!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic