F/M & F/F Sock gag related survey

Post polls here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I thought I had answered this one before, but it turns out I only answered [mention]JulieG[/mention]'s survey here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=14624. So might as well give this one answers too! Glad to see it bumped. Thanks for this survey [mention]WillHBonney[/mention]!

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?
I generaly prefer consensual in both fiction and non-fiction. I do however enjoy reading fictional stories where the victim is reluctant at first but 'grows' to enjoy it.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
Navy blue, or dark blue shades, although white is a close second, over-the-knee length or ankle gym socklet (so, yeah, either very long or very short, not the in-between lengths).

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
To be more honest than in the tights survey, I'd have to say yes, but I still enjoy letting my imagination do the trick so not having photos is not a minus.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags.
I'd say 8, which to me means very smelly and sweaty, preferably still warm, but no dirt.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are
Definitely; alway's turned on by a wife/lover/gf

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed?
Running shoes, sneakers, or ballet flats.

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
I don't think so!

8 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with their lover's sock
Victim is gagged with their kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged by a worker’s sock (police woman, air hostess etc)

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Victim is gagged with their mum’s sock
Victim is gagged with their auntie’s sock
Victim is gagged with their younger sister’s sock
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic