M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

Post by bondagefreak »

M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual handgag scenes?

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags?

3 - Should the guy doing the handgag be gloved?
If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face?
Small? Average? Large? Huge?

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)?

6 - How long and how detailed do you like TUG story handgag scenes to be?

7 - Does the setting and context surrounding a handgag scene have a lot of influence on how turned on/excited you are by said scene?
If possible, elaborate.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?

9 - Choose your FIVE favourite HOM/GOM related scenarios:
Victim gets handgagged by his friend
Victim gets handgagged by his kidnapper
Victim gets handgagged by his younger brother
Victim gets handgagged by his older brother
Victim gets handgagged by his dad
Victim gets handgagged by his uncle
Victim gets handgagged by his cousin
Victim gets handgagged by his rival/bully
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's older brother
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's dad
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's uncle
Victim gets handgagged by his boss
Victim gets handgagged by his boyfriend/lover
Victim gets handgagged by his teacher
Victim gets handgagged by his teammate
Victim gets handgagged by a friend of a friend
Other (specify)

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged by any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?
Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SURVEY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

1. Non consensual
2. 2-3
3. Bare flesh is a bit more fun.
4. Average to large,
5. Either works but the smother looks fun.
6. Temporary scenes to get me to the good bit.
7. To a degree if it is used as a only gag in reach until a nastier one comes along I am all for it.
8. Not really my style.
9. Rival/Bully, Boyfriend, friend, older brother and cousin.
10. That wrestled down prompt looks fun while they reach over to a loose sock or jock in the locker room.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

1. Oof, the tough questions right off the bat. Nonconsensual handgags are always fun because of the struggle and high chance for mmmphing, but consensual handgags are among the hottest gags out there for story writing. Still, I'll have to say that handgags put the sensual in nonconsensual.

2. 10. Absolutely 10. Can I go higher than 10???

3. I really love the idea of a barehanded handgag, the captive smelling his captor's hand, the captor feeling the press of the caprive's lips as he tries and fails to speak... I really get a kick out of them. Gloves are pretty hot but ultimately optional.

4. I prefer average to large. Easily able to cover up the captive's face from under the nose down to the chin, stretching the length of the face. Too big, and it becomes more about the smothering than the gagging.

5. The smothering handgag can be very hot, as in the picture above, but I absolutely adore the simple HOM handgag.

6. I like at least a fair amout of detail. Sometimes a short handgag while a more effective ball or sock gag (or other) is prepared can be very hot, so lengthwise depends on context.

7. Very much so. Handgags can be really hot, especially when cutting off speech or used to communicate physical dominance, or even, as I mentioned, as a stopgag while another gag is readied. Or even consensually, as the captive is handgagged and revels in the intimacy of being so personally gagged.

8. Definitely. Even if not the main gag, I'd love to see some more handgags out there.

9. Boyfriend/lover, kidnapper, friend, friend's dad, friend's older brother

10. Oof, I can't just pick one! I'll limit myself to two, then. I'd love to handgag Jeremy from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag," especially during some sort of sweet moment. Maybe tying him up and handgagging him while we cuddle during a movie.

I'd also like to handgag Oscar from [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s "Household," because I'd love to handgag a muscular hunk who enjoyed it, maybe even while tickling him! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

1- I actually like both equally if that's an acceptable answer.
2- 4
3- no I prefer ungloved hands.
4- large.
5- I prefer a simple hand over mouth but that's because I still want to breath.
6- I prefer them to be more then just a brief mention but mostly used to immediately quiet someone or as a temporary gag before you use a more permanent one.
7- not really the act and the mmphing that follows is what I enjoy the context doesn't matter as much.
8- absolutely.
9- kidnapper, friend, boyfriend/lover, rival/bully, boss.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

1. Both. consensual can be really hot as someone being silent while being handgagged demonstrates a level of control a dom has over their sub, but I do still lean towards non-consensual. But only slightly.
2. around 6. I find them hot, but i would be disappointed if a different type of gag didn't soon follow it.
3. I like the idea of bare skin. Seems more intimate :D
4. Large - more domineering ^_^
5. I could go either way on this since I am not massively into breath-play, but a smothering hand-gag would still be pretty hot to me.
6. I'm a fan of brevity, but I wouldn't mind two or three sentences dedicated to the handgag on its own.
7. While handgags are often more common in kidnaps, my favourite instances of their use is when doms who know their subs well do it. I immediately imagine a big strong dom clad in his underwear tightly clamping their hand over a bound sub's mouth when I think of the perfect scenario. ^_^
8. All in favour of more handgags.
Friend
Friend of a friend
Rival/Bully
Teammate
Boyfriend

10. To toot my own horn, I would want to be hand-gagged by Thomas and tickled by Alex, both from my own story. Outside of my story, I'd probably say Nick from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, although I have a lot of catching up to do on that XD
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Non-consensual handgags are okay!

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags?
3, I'm not that much of a handgag fan.

If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?
I think a nice glove is a bonus, especially if the glove has an arousing smell. I can imagine a goalkeepers glove (soccer) might be really effective because they provide more traction and therefore it is more difficult for the victim to escape the handgag. Leather gloves might be nice as well. But non-gloved handgags can be good as well.

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face?
Large hands are nice!

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as show in photo above)?
Smothering as shown in the picture, because it is more humiliating when a guy is in control of how much air you can breathe.

I like a fair amount of detail, because then it is easier to concoct an image in your head of what it will look like and what it will feel like.

7 - Does the setting and context surrounding a handgag scene have a lot of influence on how turned on/excited you are by said scene?
If possible, elaborate.
The setting matters a great deal. The Dom should be the type of person that can pull off such a thing, if he's not powerful enough, the handgag doesn't work.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?
They are featured often enough in my opinion.

Other (specify)

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged/or handgag any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?
Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).

I'd love to be handgagged by Joshua from Bound and Gagged, especially if I'm helpless like Steven in a sleepsack.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Unf, you just had to lure me out of my lurker cave with my favourite fetish didn't you? I'll bite.

1. Can I say both? I'm saying both. Consensual handgags in a romantic/cuddle/erotic scenario are 10/10, however I wouldn't ever say no to a surprise gagging either!

2. More than 10. There's just something so intimate about a handgag, depending on context. In a consensual scenario, just like any form of BDSM, it's about trust and letting go, being at the mercy of someone else. Beyond your control. It's a power play that says "I'm in charge here".

3. Gloved or not, I'm happy with either. :D Again, all about context, situation scenario.

4. Average to large. Anything bigger leans more towards breathplay, which while I still enjoy it, isn't quite the same.

5. As previous, smothering and handgagging to me can be seen as different things. Personally I prefer a simple, yet firm handgag.

6. Detailed enough that I can be immersed in and know what it would feel like to be on the receiving end.

7. To some extent, yes. Since handgagging generally goes hand in hand with other things, certain scenarios turn me on more than others. For example, an intruder/kidnap scenario often lends itself well to a great handgag, alongside the other facets of the scenario (ties, gags, etc). By the same token, a quick hushing handgag mid conversation can be just as arousing, depending on the level of detail.

8. Silly question. Of course!

9. I like most, but if I HAD to choose then it would be, in no particular order - kidnapper, dad/uncle/other male relative, teacher, boss, lover. I'm a sucker for dominant pairings.

10. I can't remember the source material name or anything, it was so long ago, but there was a story here about a clothes salesman kidnapping a guy and there was several scenes describing how he would handgag and jerk off his victim. I often wish that was me. There is also Angelo from My Guardian Angel, who I would personally love to have a study date with. ;)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

1. Non consensual for myself personally, don't ask me just do it!

2. 7-8

3. Yes and no doesn't matter to me! I feel like an ungloved hand makes a tighter seal but love the look of the classic gloved hand.

4. Large or huge, for the big and over powering aspect of it.

5. Absolutely a smothering realistic one of someone desperately trying to keep their victim quiet.

6. Short and temporary. Maybe just a short bit once the victim is all trussed up the Dom will hand gag just to show how much control he has. Or a quick hand smother until something more permanent can be used to keep from listening to any unnecessary calls for help.

7. Not really, they can be used in nearly any situation and I'd still find it great!

8. I wouldn't complain! I'll mention hand gagging me to Dan so I can hopefully include it in one of my next stories!

9. Kidnapper, boss, uncle, coach, or rival in that order.

10. Hmmmm so many! I honestly couldn't choose, I'd love to by any of bigger, older stronger guys in any of the stories! Something about a middle aged guy hand gagging myself has always interested me!
Last edited by Johnny 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Non-consensual handgags are good

2, they don't really do anything for me; but they're not hated.

3 - Should the guy doing the handgag be gloved? If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?
Gloved it okay, though I think non-gloved is better.

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face? Small? Average? Large? Huge?
I'm a big fan of size difference (No pun intended); so huge.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as show in photo above)?
Smothering, it's more dominating.

Like with most writing, I like a pretty fair amount of detail, even if it's not something I'm particularly into, it can still be interesting to read.

If possible, elaborate.
It's got to be a very rare scenario that it'll excite me, but I'd say so. It completely depends on the characters involved and the setting they are in.

Like with my other answers, things don't need a limit, it's completely up to the writer.

Victim gets handgagged by his bully
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Oh, I love handgag very much...

1) l prefer non-consensus, that the victim struggles in vain to escape , talk , Breathe or ask for help with muffled moans.

2) Of course ten, even more ...

3) both...
If they are pressed firmly on the victim's mouth!

4) Large

5) no difference! It just has to be so strong that the victim's lips are pressed under his hand and he can not move!

6) Handgag scenes should be written in great detail and length to make the necessary impact ...

7) Yes!
Seeing someone who can not speak freely or even ask someone for help to escape, excites me!

8) Of course, I wish more and longer handgag scenes were written!

9) his kidnapper ... his dad...dad friend...

10) Garrett ( shadow of the mountain)
Taylor ( Something I would never expect )

I hope these two have a long Handgag scene in the future.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

1. Non-consensual in most stories. It offers a genuine struggle for the captive. I love the fantasy of the victim being completely overpowered and unable to pry someone's hand away despite their best efforts.

2. I would rate handgags a 8/10. Especially if the victim's hands are free and their strength alone just isn't enough to get away. When it's done from behind, there's the classic pose of grabbing onto the gagger's forearm and they puff their chest out as they're pulled backward, which I love. Being done from the front, the victim weakly pushes against their gagger and grabs their arm, but the gagger can push all their bodyweight into silencing their victim. Or the gagger places one hand over the mouth and one on the back of the head and squeezes like a vice.

3. I can do with or without a glove. If he is gloved, I also prefer some rolled up sleeves.

4. Sized hands enough for the palm to seal around the mouth, but small enough for the fingers to press into the the victim's cheeks and their thumb to pressed up on their chin. I prefer the soft dainty kind. Thin like those of a "twink." Not a big fan of giant or rough "manly" hands.

5. I enjoy an attack from behind. If the person isn't bound yet, I prefer to give the victim a little more freedom to struggle, so I tend to like w/o a form of headlock. One hand over the mouth and one that snatches up their wrist. Meanwhile, the victim uses their only free hand to uselessly tug on you arm or plead with you to let go.

6. If it can be done, I think a whole short story can be written about just someone being handgagged. The first 1/3 of my story "Brother's Quarrel is bascally a long handgag. The main character sneaks up and crams a sock in his little brother's mouth and holds it in while the little brother puts up a valiant, but ineffective fight. He then dogpiles on top of his little brother and continues keeping his hand over his mouth until a friend shows up to help with the actual bondage.

7. Context always matters. Someone trying to keep their friend from spilling a secret, so a quick impromptu handgag and drag away. Someone keeps talking during a movie, so the friend casually reaches over and surprises the blabbermouth with a handgag that lasts the rest of the movie (or having to start the movie over). Someone hides in the backseat and waits for the owner; as they get in the car, the assailant reaches from the back and places a hand over the driver's mouth. This I suppose goes back to Answer 1: the non-consensual offers a believable and authentic reaction to being suddenly handgagged.

8. There's always potential for some really good descriptions of a handgag. The initial shock and surprise followed by the struggle to get the person's hand off without luck. I think a whole story about just someone being handgagged would be interesting.

9. Anything between friends, siblings, or rivals. I like the robber scenario, but I think the others I chose have potential to last for longer handgag scenes, which can lead to more arousing descriptions.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I tend to prefer non-consensual scenes, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy consensual ones.

As some of you can attest from my writing, 10.

I love wearing my leather police gloves while handgagging a sub. Hovewer, I can't say I enjoy that more than a non-gloved handgag.
Both are hot in real life and in TUGs Stories as well.
And of course, leather gloves make more sense in certain scenarios (like in [mention]superbound[/mention]'s latest tale).

Like my good friend [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I'm also a big fan of size play. Surprise, surprise 8-)
I like small guys and really enjoy writing and reading scenes that portray mismatched characters.
So my answer definitely has to be Large and Huge.

Definitely the smothering handgag, both in real life and in TUG stories.
Pretty much goes hand in hand with my attraction to size play and my answer to question number 04.

Very long and very detailed.
[mention]Stoutland395[/mention]'s story is a perfect example.
I'm a huge fan of writing long handgag scenes.

If possible, elaborate.

Yes. A lot of it depends on the characters involved, their relationship (or lack thereof) and the setting it takes place in.
What gets me going most if when the scenario really has me convinced that the victim is being restrained and handgagged against his will.

YES! They're actually not that common.
And when they are, they're usually brushed aside in a sentence or two.
Given the comments so far, most users seem to prefer these gags as temporary stop gap measures (which they are).
But between [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] and myself, I believe there's a significant demand for more detail-oriented handgag scenes.

Other (specify)

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged/or handgag any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?

This is a hard one, but if I had to chose only one right now, I'd have to go with Luke from [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s superb "On Vacation" story!

Maybe after his dad and I are done trussing him up, we can go on a long road trip to a camping spot with him and all the guys from "On Vacation".

Little Luke could sit in the back of the car with me and spend the trip all tightly trussed up in my arms.
I'd have a lot of fun personally making sure the twerp stayed quiet and well behaved during the long six hour drive to our mountainside camping spot 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Both are great, but I think non-consensual is a little more fun :)

Definitely 10

Hand gagging someone in a tight leather glove is super hot, but I also love it with bare hand.

Large and huge

Both simple and smothering are equally hot.

Long enough to get the feeling of the scene

If possible, elaborate.

Not really, a handgag is a handgag, not matter the surroundings

The more the better :)

I would definitely like to be handgagged by the father from Bondagefreak's 'The dream come true story'

The best would be forceful kidnapping with one guy keeping the victim handgagged, while his buddies tie him up
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gagman

Post by Gagman »

1. Non Consensual.

2. 10!

3. Not essential, but it is a plus. Particularly a smooth leather or rubber glove.

4. Big and strong. Able to easily silence a victim.

5. I like both personally. Maybe switch back and forth between the two.

6. Ideally the victim should be handgagged and/or gagged the entire time. And described in detail.

7. I think it helps. Especially in a kidnapping story. Or if someone is being snatched from plain sight, and handgagged to keep someone else from hearing them struggle.

8. Absolutely!

9. Kidnapper, Friend's Dad, Teacher, Boss, and Lover.
Pretty much anybody older and/or in a position of power. Or a sexual partner obviously.

10. Mr. Jones from Kidnapped By Store Owner by @radarlove67. The way he handgags his victim in the story while kidnapping and jerking him off, while gloved, is amazing!

As for scenarios, being handgagged during a kidnapping and during sex would be my favorites. And I wouldnt mind being handgagged while being gagged. Just for total helpless silence. 😉🤐🧤
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

1. Non-consensual
2. 10
3bare handed
4. Huge
5. Smothering
6. Like lots of detail
7.and gags are really hit
8.yes
9. Friend kidnapper older brother younger brother rival
10. Nick from your story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] have him handgag me while shawn is tickling me .
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

1. Non consensual
2. 10
3. Non gloved
4. Huge
5. Smothering
6. Long and very detailed
7. Yes. Good place would be alone at home or in the company of the captors friends who would humiliate the victim.
8. Yes
9. Dad, older brother, uncle, boyfriend, teacher.
10. The dad in A Dream Come True.

Whilst watching a movie, whilst on my way out, indoor setting, bare hand, captor talks about reason for handgag and talks down to victim, lots of sensory description and victims thought process, 1st person narrative.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well non-consensual is I would say the better as it is more spontaneous and usually means the sub is not prepared and has no say :lol:

8 I think

Both gloved and non-gloved can be intense in my opinion. It depends on the dom and the size of the hand and the forcefulness being applied. I especially love movie scenes where a victim is handgagged with the use of tight gloved hands.

Large and Huge are the best as the size ensures complete control over the sub

Smothering if it is done with proper attention to breathing. Else handgag works too.

The longer the description the better, to give the reader the chance to pick up on details to visualize the scene and to potentially picture themselves in the scene :lol:

If possible, elaborate.

This totally has a baring in my opinion. Picture 2-3 doms all in the vicinity of 6'4", one holding legs one straddling on top of a sub and one supporting the sub's head from behind with large gloved hands applying the handgag. The victim is say 5'7", so one dom on his own could take control with a proper handgag and size difference, but with the support of another 2 doms is an exaggerated overkill that more than insures control and compliance :?

Yes, I don't see these done much. And when they are used, it seems short with change to taping to persist the gag.

Victim gets handgagged by his coach

[/size]

I am unexpectedly easily lifted off the ground from behind, by a large guy who handgags me at the same time to keep any retaliatory responses to a minimum. The second captor, also just as large, grabs my legs and secures them with rope. I am lowered to the ground where the second captor grabs my wrists and cuffs them, leaving me helpless and in their control as they prepare me for an involuntary sock sniffing session...Zack is captor #1 and Shawn is captor #2 :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

1 - Either is attractive but spontaneous non consentual handgags are especially hot!

2 - 10!

3 - I prefer ungloved, but gloved handgags are still quite nice.

4 - Average sized, I'm more into twinkish or thinner guys as opposed to muscular large men, even in the role of kidnapper/handgagger.

5 - Simple hand over mouth handgag.

6 - I like them to last for awhile and be quite detailed, usually leading to another type of gag and restraint.

7 - While I like consentual, I like it best when its "friendly" or teasing, I'm not as into it if its a scenario of genuine hostility
or violence. However I love involuntary handgags and kidnappings if theres no violence.

8 - I most definitely would not be opposed to more handgag scenes. :P

10 - BONUS QUESTION: Many characters would be fantastic but one who stands out is Thomas from Shadow of the Mountain.
Being involuntarily subdued and tied in a sexy way, him doing what he does. :P
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

1 either of them are great, but a non-consensual handgag is exceptionally hot

2 10 although I’m tempted to ask if I can vote higher

3 no preference especially like when the scent of either is described during the handgag

4 large or huge that way the recipient can be completely controlled

5 smothering the descriptions of the utter helplessness make it so much better than a simple handgag

6 long and descriptive allows the reader to feel/imagine the scene better

7 totally has a baring - college jock overpowering a twink smothering him with his large hands. The twink struggling trying to get a breath.

8 there can always be more hand gags

9 friend
Kidnapper
Bully/rival
Boyfriend/lover
Teammate

10 Josh from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Bound & gagged series in Steven’s position when the first met. Helpless in a sleep sack, gagged and having the hunks handgag keeping me breathless and squirming and totally under his control
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

So Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] now that I'm catching up in BaG and reached the point where you presented this thread, I'm happy to participate :-)

Both are hot, though non-consensual handgags are way hotter!

definitely like around 8-9. I think being handgagged as a sub is one of the hottest things that can happen. I really love it.

Yes, I am a big fan of being glove-handgagged. So I'd definitely prefer a gloved guy handgagging me - but that doesn't mean I don't get a kick outta being handgagged without any gloves on.

From my point of view, the bigger is the better. So if the guy's hands are big, that's a plus, but it's then also not at all a problem for me if the guy's hands aren't over average.

I really like both, but a smothering handgag is even more appealing to me because I'm also partly into breathplay...

I love long, and detailed explanations and scenes of guys getting handgagged or especially glove-gagged with leather gloves.

If possible, elaborate.

Yes, of course it has. Even though I find all handgagging scenes hot, things can be way more arousing if the handgagging scene is unforeseen, non consensual, brutal, forceful. So for example I always enjoy scenes of a guy being kidnapped and handgagged in a scenario like this or similar.

There are a lot of scenes that involve handgags already, but yes, there can't be enough! :D

]Victim gets handgagged by a friend of a friend
Other (specify) Victim gets handgagged by a hunky, male stranger

Hmmm I'd really love to be handgagged and kidnapped by Nathan of BaG. Mainly because where I am at in the story, Steven does not know him...and so I don't do so too. I only know how he looks - so I wouldn't mind if big Nathan would kidnap me forcefully, handgag me with his gloved, big hands, and make me his house boi :D 8-) :oops:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

1- Non-consensual is more exciting.

2- 10.

3- I prefer handgag without gloves, but I also like gloves.

4- The bigger the better.

5- A smothering handgag is much better, not only is your voice being taken from you, but your air too.

6- I like to know all the details, so being detailed would be ideal.

7- Yes, for me a gag is much better when the victim is interrupted in the middle of his speech by the hand of his captor and sees him grab something to permanently gag him.

8- Yes, I would like the handgag to be further explored in the stories, there are many scenes of the victim being gagged in some way, but it is hardly a handgag from his captor.

9 Kidnapper, dad, rival, friend of a friend, uncle.

10 Being a handgag by Big Mike de BAG would be fun, he is much bigger than me and his hands seem to be huge. Handgag by Ryan or Mike from "A Stepbrother’s Sub" would also be interesting. A scene where the three get together to kidnap me would be incredible.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for this. ^^

1. Non-consensual all the way. The suprise element makes it so enjoyable to see or read.

2. 10000000000

3. He doesn't have to be. As long as the guy is able to subdue the guy he's doing his job right. I don't have a preference for either though. Don't necessarily have a leather fetish.

4. Larger or huge. The point of the hand gag is to cover up their whole mouth and be able to subdue them that way. Smaller hands will have trouble trying to hold them back or muffle them I suppose.

5. Depends on the context. In a more intense scene such as a kidnapping or robbery, I'd prefer a smother hand gag. But in a more innocent and casual manner, I'd prefer the simple.

6. Not sure. Don't necessarily have a preference haha.

7. Sure, like I said in a previous answer, robberies, kidnappings, and similar scenes with bondage as the motivation are usually the hottest to read. It's very carefully planned and the intention is spot on. For more sensual, casual scenes like one-on-one tie ups or something similar, if it keeps the guy quiet it's hot enough haha.

8. Sure! It'd be nice to see them more often!

Victim gets handgagged by his kidnapper.
Victim gets handgagged by his older brother.
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's older brother.
Victim gets handgagged by his lover/boyfriend.
Victim gets handgagged by a friend of a friend.
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention] Hey kiddo! Great to see you participating on here!
If you liked answering this survey, be sure to check out the other three that I linked to in the 1st post of this thread ;)

Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Will do! Thanks haha.
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

1. Non-consensual are hotter. Just the thought of the characters not expecting a hand to their mouth is enticing and adrenaline rushing.

2 - Over 10

3 - Yes, the attacker need to have gloved hands. It would be exciting to read how they felt leather clasp over their mouth.
Non-gloved HOMs are fine, but I would not want it all the time.

4 - Huge or large, that way the HOM has more strength against the victim's mouth.

5 - I prefer the smothering HOM where a victim is struggling to break free and is muffling loudly. A standard HOM is fine, I just like having the attackers hands clasping over their entire lower face.

6 - How long they last depends on the situation happening in the story (ex. HOM when someone is nearby), but I would want the scene to be short and to the point, topped off with a chloroform rag to the face.

7 - Yes, if the victim is walking in a dark location like an empty street at night, or an abandoned building, then it is a major turn on knowing he is in danger.

8 - I think they should, as long as if fits in with the story and is well descriptive.

Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic