M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MrGagged[/mention] [mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention] Nice to see that both of you share a strong love of big, smothering handgags.

There are quite a few very detailed and intense hangagging scenes in the M/M stories here.
You guys are bound to enjoy them 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT AND PARTICIPATE, FOLKS!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual handgag scenes?
My opinion on any tipe of gags is that non-consensual is hotter, being forced into a gag makes you feel more controled

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags?
For me is like a 9 or maybe 9.5, not extreme, but very close

3 - Should the guy doing the handgag be gloved?
If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?
Personally yes, I am a fan of GOMs but I can still get excited from a non-gloved handgag, as with those you can actually feel the hand, it's texture and maybe even endure some sweat ;)

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face?
Small? Average? Large? Huge?
I personally like the HUGE handgags, as they make you feel even more powerless! :twisted: and plus, the handgag will have more control over the victim's mouth

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as show in photo above)?
I think that I am something in-between, not complete smothering, but not only a handgag

6 - How long and how detailed do you like TUG story handgag scenes to be?
As long as the author wants them to be, but definetlly with a lot of detail, as they help you feel like you're in the character's role

7 - Does the setting and context surrounding a handgag scene have a lot of influence on how turned on/excited you are by said scene?
If possible, elaborate.
For me, the mistery efect helps with how excited can one be, for exemple being handgagged in a dark street or so, the factor of unexpected makes it better!

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?
Yes, because it isn't used as much as the other gags ( for example : sock gags, underware gags etc.), but they should be used in sutch a manner that they fit within the story.

9 - Choose your FIVE favourite HOM/GOM related scenarios:
Victim gets handgagged by his friend
Victim gets handgagged by his kidnapper
Victim gets handgagged by his younger brother
Victim gets handgagged by his older brother
Victim gets handgagged by his dad
Victim gets handgagged by his uncle
Victim gets handgagged by his cousin
Victim gets handgagged by his rival/bully
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's older brother
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's dad
Victim gets handgagged by his friend's uncle
Victim gets handgagged by his boss
Victim gets handgagged by his boyfriend/lover
Victim gets handgagged by his teacher
Victim gets handgagged by his teammate
Victim gets handgagged by a friend of a friend
Other (specify)

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged/or handgag any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?

Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).

For this question I have two characters, and so, two scenarios

First character Zack, from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag.
So picture this :
It is late at night and I went to a store to buy something, since this is summer under my hoodie I only have a T-shirt, and under my jeans only a pair of shorts. While I enter the store a black car parks a few meters outside the store, I think nothing of it. I leave the store disappointed as they didn't have what I was looking for, the car is still there, still I don't mind and start heading back to my house.
There, as I was about to turn the corner a black figure stays there, as if he was waiting for me. I finally realiste what was happening and try to run, but the man catches me, he is much taller than I am, so when he picked me up my feet didn't even touch the ground. I try to fight him but he easily over powers me. As a last attempt to allert someone I try to scream. But my screams are suddently muffeled as a HUGE beaffy hand covers my mouth and nose, now my struggle to speak is no longer important, as now I am gasping for air. This whole time the figure is dragging me to it's car. At this point I can't fight him and just give up.
But he isn't any less strict with me as I still can't breath, he puts me in his car and cuffs me, but by that time it was too late, and I black out.
I wake up in an unknown room tied to a bed with my captor on top of me. As I get a better look of him I realiste he is no other than Zack. Suddently I feel a lot more relaxed knowing that I am in safe, thou strict, hands. He doesn't say anything, and just looked smiling at me.
Finally he says :
" Oh you're awake!"
" Yes, I ammmmmmpphhh!" I try to say
" Shhh, don't say anything, we don't want to ruin the moment!"
Then Zack doesn't say nothing, just goes and pickes something from the floor, his dirty, cheesy socks! And so we spend the night, he hand and sock-gagging me, and me having to endure it...

And the second character is also from one of master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's stories, the dad from " A dream come true"
I was just at a local park, enjoying some fresh air, when suddently a cap parked in front of the gate. The man that came out of the car looked familiar to me, but I didn't fully recognized him at first, but when he started coming twords me I finally got a good catch of his face. He was the dad of one of my friends, we used to hang out in this parck, but now he is gone in another country for school, but him and his dad looked nothing alike. While my friend was usually funny and happy his father had a very serious look on his face, and while my friend was a bit skinny, his dad had gorgeous muscles. But their bigges difference must have been in clothes, because while my friend was usually wearing jeans and baggy T-shirt his dad was wearing an all black suit,he even had black gloves!
His dad didn't say anything, he just came up to me and we talked for a bit. After a while the park was clising, and we were the only ones left :
" Do you want me to give you a ride home?" The man asked
" Sure!" I answered, knowing nothing of what was to come
" Ok, just go to the car and wait for me there, I wave to use the toilet."
I followed his instructions and went to the car. But my friend's dad wasn't using the toilet, as he suddently went behind me and handgagged me tightly, presing my head on his very muscular torso
" MMMMPPPHHHHHHH! " I tried screaming thru the man's giant gloved hand
" Ssshhhhh boy, everything will be ok, just cal down!"
His hands were so HUGE that they covered my mouth up to the bridge of my nose! Soon I couldn't fight anymore and blacked up.
I woke up in my friend's house, tightly tied to a chiar. În front of me was my friend's dad, who was holding my mouth open. The moment he saw me woken up he started pushing some dirty material in my mouth, that I realised were his socks! He then tightly taped my mouth with duct tape, and that's how I've spent my summer until my friend arrived home, being his dad 's slave.

Sorry, they are more stories on their own rather than a little set up, but for the no readers :
1. Being handgagged while forceful kidnapped by Zack from B&G
2.Being handgagged while forceful kidnapped by the dad in " A dream come true"
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Handgags are cool. Of the list, only kidnapper and other appeal to me. So can't pick five. Other being a burglar/robber, someone who comes in my home just so they can tie me up for whatever reason, which could probably also count as rival/bully maybe and any non human character who could grab me as mentioned in other posts what I talk about.

Also soldier/scout leader maybe. Soldier was mentioned in the other survey but not this one.

1 -Mostly non-consensual
2 - 8
3 - Most of the time, yes. The thick black kind which can clamp over the mouth a lot better.
4 - Enough to cover the whole mouth and down towards the chin
5 - Depends on how noisy the captive is. The more they try to protest, the more smothering the handgag
6 - Just long enough to keep them quiet before the actual gag goes on
7 - Quite excited.
8 - Yes
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] That was QUITE a detailed answer you gave us, boi.
I have a much better idea of what makes your clock tick now that you've shared so much insight about your handgag-related fantasies 8-)

Wonderful post, my friend.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY MORE HANDGAG FANS OUT THERE WHO'VE YET TO PARTICIPATE ON THIS.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Both.

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags?

Not fussed either way.

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face?
Average.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as show in photo above)?
Simple is better :P

Realistically, there's only so much detail you can put into such a simple action without feeling overkill.

7 - Does the setting and context surrounding a handgag scene have a lot of influence on how turned on/excited you are by said scene?
Stories are always better with setting and context to back them up.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?
They should be EVERYWHERE

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged/or handgag any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?
The Hyperactive Barbie Doll from Bound and Gagged.
(Josh)
Dang I am really predictable aren't I.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Thanks for the tag. I didn't see this one.

Non-consentual. The idea of a consesual gag is rather odd to me. Unless its in romantic bondage play, a gag is an inherently forceful thing. If the victim just consents they might as well just not talk voluntarily.

7 - it's rugged and visceral. The personal contact is quite arousing.

If possible. It adds another level, but it is still enjoyable without.

If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?

Yes. It really depends on this situation. Gloved makes me think of a planned kidnapping. Ungloved more of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Both have their merits.

Average to large. Not cartoon-character large, but I need to be able to believe that this hand is effectively silencing someone.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)?

Smothering all the way.

I love detail. But not so much it takes over the story. I love garlic, but I don't want my pizza to be nothing but.

If possible, elaborate.

Of course. I love crime/kidnap/non-con scenes, and a handgag just screams those. It's classic.

Yes. More variety is better. I prefer the classic methods to more elaborate "contraption" gags (even though I use them in my stories more).

Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).

Burt "The Roper" Jackson from [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]'s story. I love Western themes. My vision is that I am a notorious bank robber who is in a saloon with his gang. I step outside to relieve myself in the alley and as I go back, the burly cowboy grabs me from behind, clamps his leather-gloved hand over my face, and drags me struggling into the darkness. He keeps his hand over my mouth as my gang passes by the alley entrance, thinking I went back to the hideout. Rescue only a few feet away, but tantalizingly out of reach. Once they're gone, I am tied hand and foot, bandana gagged, and thrown over the back of Burt's horse to be transported to justice.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Non consensual Sir

A 10 when done by me

I dont really mind, i love it both

I like it large

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)?

I like simple the most

I like it when its descriped in detail

If possible, elaborate.

Yes Sir, i like it when the boy is handgagged when he talks to much or when his captor needs his victim to be quiet

Yes Sir

Other (specify)

Older brother, dad, uncle, cousin, rival/bully

I would love to be like Jesse, babysitted by my big brother and his mate and be tied up and gagged, when i moan to much my brother or one of his friends handgag me tight and tell me to shut the fuck up
cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

1 non-consensual handgag (no interest in requesting the opinion of the gagged!)
2 note 10 (my balls explode !!)
3 without gloves if the hands are cold and rough !!
4 big hand
5 gag stifling like the photo
6 I'm a handgag fanatic, if the guy whines it turns me on even more !, having to put up with a hand over my mouth; of a guy who dominates you laughing. In the end, you are helpless and defeated!Image
7 handgag scenes should be detailed (as does the BONDAGEFREAK way)
8 -victim gets gagged by his friend
-victim is gagged by his kidnapper (normal, nothing to reproach)
-victime gets gagged by his older brother (respecct oblige! lol!)
-victime gets gagged by his cousin
-victime gets handgagged by his rival / despot (you have to defend yourself that's all !!)
-victim gagged by a handsome domineering and influential guy without morality and arrogantImage
9 brad and nick are perfect
10 situations: forced kidnapping (by a bunch of young gay cowboys !!), bedroom sex, wrestled and tied up by multiple guys while being gagged by one (with XXL hands)
Last edited by cowboygf 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for the tag. I didn't see this one.

Non-consentual. The idea of a consesual gag is rather odd to me. Unless its in romantic bondage play, a gag is an inherently forceful thing. If the victim just consents they might as well just not talk voluntarily.

7 - it's rugged and visceral. The personal contact is quite arousing.

If possible. It adds another level, but it is still enjoyable without.

Yes. It really depends on this situation. Gloved makes me think of a planned kidnapping. Ungloved more of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Both have their merits.

Average to large. Not cartoon-character large, but I need to be able to believe that this hand is effectively silencing someone.
i like the end

Smothering all the way.

I love detail. But not so much it takes over the story. I love garlic, but I don't want my pizza to be nothing but.

If possible, elaborate.

Of course. I love crime/kidnap/non-con scenes, and a handgag just screams those. It's classic.

Yes. More variety is better. I prefer the classic methods to more elaborate "contraption" gags (even though I use them in my stories more).

Burt "The Roper" Jackson from @MountainMan_91's story. I love Western themes. My vision is that I am a notorious bank robber who is in a saloon with his gang. I step outside to relieve myself in the alley and as I go back, the burly cowboy grabs me from behind, clamps his leather-gloved hand over my face, and drags me struggling into the darkness. He keeps his hand over my mouth as my gang passes by the alley entrance, thinking I went back to the hideout. Rescue only a few feet away, but tantalizingly out of reach. Once they're gone, I am tied hand and foot, bandana gagged, and thrown over the back of Burt's horse to be transported to justice.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Personally I prefer non-consensual handgags. By this I mean when I am going to to speak and the master cuts them off by covering their face. These are pretty fun as it allows the dom to assert a lot of dominance over their sub with easy. Combine with some breath control and its an easy way to calm down a naughty sub.

I would give them 6.5 out of 10. It terms of gags, they aren't my favorite however they can have their moments to shine if done properly.

I say NO. One of the best part of a handgags is feeling their skin against your face. Gloves are still kinky and I respect it, but I rather have to take deep whiffs of their hands with every breathe.

Either Large or Huge. A small or average size is not gonna cover their face. Its gonna be harder to assert that control you want with a handgag. Having that size advantage really helps makes handgags more efficient and kinky.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag?
Smothering handgag all the way. You want to assert that control over the sub with your hand. Merely silencing them won't have that same effect as smothering out their oxygen does.

I prefer handgags to be paired with something. What is that other hand doing while they are covering their mouth. Are the playing on their phone which gives the vibe that aren't paying attention to the sub and just want them quiet. Are they are edging them. There are feeding the sub and covering their mouth as soon as the food enters. When you add those descriptions I want the scenes to be longer. A flat handgag otherwise should be short.

If possible, elaborate.

It absolutely does. I want to know why the dom wants them handgagged. That context is everything. Where it happens as well is a big part. Is it in public, in the bedroom during sex, or in the living room. Give us that reason of why they need to be silenced and why a handgag is being used rather than a full stuff gag.

It honestly depends on the author. I would not be opposed to seeing more or less of it on the channel. The real two that stuck out to me were [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] in EP4 where Frank gagged Ethan in the lawn chair. The only other handgag that has really left a mark was with [mention]gag1195[/mention] in "Liam learns the Ropes" where Marcus had both Peter and Liam in handgags. If authors can give those handgag a lot of meaning behind those handgags I would love to see more of them.

9 - Choose your FIVE favorite HOM/GOM related scenarios:

I like it when older and bigger men provide handgags. So those account for the first 4 answers. The other is having your lover just have that control over you I find super hot.

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged by any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?
Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in?

This question is hard because there are so many options. As of right now at the time of writing it I would go with Santiago from "All Inclusive Fitness". That character has been in mind recently of him just being an overall hot himbo. The scenario would be at home cuddling on the couch with me in some light bondage and being wrapped in his big arms with his hand over my mouth.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I would prefer consensual scenes because I know I'm in part of a game or if it's a friendly way of being captured and tied up and have my screaming muted. Or even just simple teasing to handgag them just for the fun of it.

Mm... I would 6-7, I find them enjoyable because if I'm screaming or my characters from my stories are like that, it's best to keep then quiet until the captor can speak again.

I could go with the gloved handgags, smooth gloves on your face than having calloused hands rubbing your face and scratching you a bit.

Large, definitely want to keep them silent as possible by getting some fingers under the chin and even pinching the nose shut to make them stop squirming. But not to smother them, just a quick second.

Simple handgag (HOM).

Mm... short and simple because if you're capturing someone and need then silent, you would have your hands over the victims mouth and need to hold it for a gag to stuff in. Or sometimes go for the fun teasing to handgag them and hear their muffled grunts when playing games.

If possible, elaborate.

Mm... not sure how to respond. Doesn't excite me, but it's a fun simple gag to silent someone for a future gag or just covering their hand over the victim's mouth... no sure how to answer this well.

Depending the scenes or stories. Would they be used more for games or teasing? I'm not a fan of handgags for kidnapping some unless it was for the game.

Other (specify)

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged by any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?

Mmm... how should I respond to this. Since I'm slowly reading B&G and more interested with Man Hunt... I would probably wouldn't mind getting handgagged by Ethan if I was his age with him and was hanging out with him and we play TuGs together since Andrew isn't around. Just simple hanging out and I'm not paying attention and he jumps me to handgag me with his father's gloves and say he was my kidnapper for fun. I comply. If the game goes on longer, I wouldn't mind Mitch joining in to tie us both up and keep us prisoners and gagging us with his gloved hands at the house or on a camping trip.

That's what I got to say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Hope you like my answers. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

1. It has to be non-consensual for me, but I like getting hand gagged so I wouldn’t say no to either.
2. I’d say an 8 or 9 maybe. Hand gags were the thing that made me realize I was kinky and started me down the pipe line that ended up with me here so it deserves some points for that. Hands are a huge turn on for me too, so if a hot guy with huge hands came up behind me and gagged me, I’d get really weak at the knees haha. I don’t think I’d rate any higher though because I love sock gags the most and I don’t think anything could compare to a man’s stinky socks being forcefully shoved down my trap!
3. I prefer his bare hands, but I like both, so It doesn’t matter.
4. I’d say large or huge so the sub can’t even get a peep out.
5. I like both but the smothering is so hot too, so I’m gonna lead towards smothering.
6. Since gags are my biggest kink, I want all gag scenes to be really detailed so the more the merrier lol
7. I think the setting does help like a kidnapper gagging a victim is so much hotter than just some friends goofing around. Another scenario that always turns me on is when a person in authority does it (Teacher, Boss, Father/Stepfather/Uncle/Older Brother) to make them shut up.
8. I’d love more hand-gags in stories but I wouldn’t want it to be the overall dominant type of gag featured in the story.
9. 1. Victim gets hand gagged by his kidnapper. 2. Victim gets hand gagged by his uncle. 3. Victim gets hand gagged by his dad. 4. Victim gets hand gagged by his teacher. 5. Victim gets hand gagged by his boyfriend/lover.
10. I’d love to be hand gagged by one of the more tormenting guys like Brad or Phil because I like being humiliated, but I also like guys with huge hands like Mitch or Greg or Sergei. I think I’d have to go with Phill because he’s super-hot and I liked his chapters in “Bound and gagged.” I don’t know about the scenario but maybe a kidnapping, or bedroom sex. I love watching clips of people being gagged by their boyfriend during sex, maybe I got lucky one day and go to pull Phill but I’m being too loud so he gags me while he talks dirty in my ear.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Nice survey, as a fan of F/M, M/F, F/F and M/M handgags my answers cover all categories if that's ok.

1. I prefer non-consensual handgags. Purely because that's how I envisaged them when I first became aware of my kinky side. That's not to say I don't like consensual ones, I've had to use them occasionally with a partner's agreement (hence the consensual) to keep the noise down. But as a preference either in a tv drama, movie or a role-play with a consenting play partner I prefer - Non-Consensual.

2. How would I rate my love of Handgags? A 10.

3. I do prefer Gloved Handgags. I've done them without and as an aside I do like sucking a partner's fingers or having mine sucked. But yes to the Gloves.

4. Similar sized hands to the face. I personally have relatively small hands, which means I can fortunately wear ladies gloves on occasion. 😃 So I think everything in proportion, not too big.

5. Majority of the time, a plain noise suppressing criminal type handgag is my preference. Though I can see the appeal of smothering, I just like to keep the other person quiet and allow some scope for mmmphing.

6. I like details. Especillay if the victim/sub perspective is included. How the hand feels to them, how they feel etc.

7. Setting is a definite factor. There's a movie where Sandra Bullock is kidnapped by Jeff Bridges in a car park of a rest stop. As he's covering her mouth with a chloroform pad you know there's people nearby. People who could if they'd been paying attention come and rescue her. In real-life I had an intimate session with a gf in my sister's spare room. I handgagged her as she climaxed to keep the noise down. It may sound weird but it was a massive turn-on to know we were having fun and nobdiy else in the house knew. Setting is everything to me.
And yes mystery! Definitely the surprise element and mystery are definitely added bonus to the setting.

8. No. We are I hope a broad church in this TUG community and we accept a diverse range of interests. So whilst I love a handgag in a story, it's not everyone's thing and we should respect that. Plus stories would be very boring if we all liked the same thing. My writings have things I like, and another person will write their stories how they like. That's a good thing in my opinion.

9. Five favourite types.
First, I have to say ultimate favourite is a Handgag by a Kidnapper/Robber.
Second, by a Partner/Lover.
Third, by a teacher.
Fourth, by an Aunt/Uncke.
Fifth, Other (specify). Victim. May sound weird, but as a Switch I have on occasion 'forced' my play partner to handgag me in a roleplay whilst I'm still in role as the Dom/Kidnapper/Robber.

10. Who would I be handgagged by from TUG stories? Lots to choose from, so I'd say one of the kidnappers in KP Presents stories. Or my own creation, who's name I can't remember, but who was a gentleman's outfitter in a clothes shop. He was very naughty and enjoyed finding victims in the changing rooms whilst smartly dressed...
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual handgag scenes? Consensual non-consensual

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags? 10 and above – a firmly applied handgag is a mark of submission and control

If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags? Skin to skin contact is best to me but a gloved handgag can also be hot

Small? Average? Large? Huge? Sufficiently large to cover the victim’s face up to his nose

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)? Smothering handgag is the ultimate mark of dominance as the dom decides when his boi breathes. As a sub, breathing becomes a reward. Non-smothering is also fine if the handgag has to be applied for a long period of time

6 - How long and how detailed do you like TUG story handgag scenes to be? It should be long and detailed so that the reader understands the perspective of the man applying the handgag (why do they feel a handgag is needed, does the handgag turn them on, do they need to change how firmly they apply the handgag during the scene and why) and how the sub feels about the handgag.

If possible, elaborate. Handgag during sex scenes is hot. It’s a huge turn on to read a sub being bred whilst a smothering hand from his master prevents him from making noise and controls his breathing. A sub being handgagged whilst being jerked off is equally hot. A Handgag coupled with a headlock is so hot.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?Yes, they are a huge turn on.

Other (specify)
1. Lover
2. Kidnapper
3. Teacher
4. Teammate
5.Friend

Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).[/size]

Nick, Zac from Bound in a Sleeping Bag. Parker from a long journey

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

[
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SURVEY!
Last edited by Subboi 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual handgag scenes? Non-consensual of course!

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags? 10

3 - Should the guy doing the handgag be gloved? They can be!
If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags? Yes! Gloves or no gloves is good by me.

Small? Average? Large? Huge? Ideally large that it covers the mouth and chin and most of the nose.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)? Smothering

6 - How long and how detailed do you like TUG story handgag scenes to be? Quite detailed and decently long!

If possible, elaborate. In a way yes, if it is done to keep a victim quiet/silent to not be spotted by the rescuers or to show dominance over the victim in their current helpless predicament it is the most exciting for me. Outside of said context it is still exciting though.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories? Yes! You can never go wrong with a good handgag

Other (specify)

I mean I have no preference for who as I would want any of them to do if they were strong enough to hold me and keep me quiet. The particular scene definitely would be while I was being tied up and they are told to keep me quiet with a good HOM. Or if they are hiding me away from being seen, they hold me tight and clamps their large hands over my face to keep me quiet throughout the entire ordeal. Addendum: Frank seems to be the default choice for me now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]
Thanks for your detailed answers guys. Glad to see so many of you into handgags! Also glad to see many of you into smothering.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Footsub123 @Starcomet @Stormee @Subboi
Thanks for your detailed answers guys. Glad to see so many of you into handgags! Also glad to see many of you into smothering.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] love the mention of captured by Vikings underneath your reply. I feel like it's an underrated story. I'm a history buff, so it was fun...and hot to read haha
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

You are welcome! And I agree that the viking story sounds interesting. I also love history and will give it a read.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Starcomet wrote: 8 months ago You are welcome! And I agree that the viking story sounds interesting. I also love history and will give it a read.
It's not particularly successful as far as popularity goes, but if you like history and BDSM, you should find it appealing.
Do let us know! Cheers.

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

You are very welcome. We can talk about handgags as much as you want.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bumping this thread in case some new participants want to jump in and answer the questionnaire on page 1.

HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

If possible, elaborate.

Other (specify)

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SURVEY!
Can't believe I've never answered this!

1. I like both.
2 - 6
3 - No
4 - Average size, but should be proportional to face
5 - Simple handgag
6 - They can be quite detailed, but not overly long, the story should move on
7 - Setting and context is everything - love the dynamics around a 'shut up' handgag and a 'I'm kidnapping you' handgag
8 - Always happy to see more handgag scenes!
9 - Victim gets handgagged by his friend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic