Amazon Delivery (F/f)

joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amazon Delivery (F/f)

Post by joanneb1980 »

I arrive home from work late one night, tired and ready for some sleep, I came home to an excited housemate, she for some reason was always excited by mail and parcels. She was standing there shaking this smiley little box from Amazon.

Remembering what I had ordered, and knowing I shouldn't have picked up this extra shift, it was my under-bed restraint kit!

I am Joanne, Jo to my friends, I'm 41 and I am staying in a work colleagues' spare room, well I rent a room from her, I saw it on the notice board in the staff room, I thought two nurses living together what could possibly go wrong. Results of a divorce unfortunately, or fortunately depends how you look at it. So, my housemate, my colleague, and actually my land lady, a few years older than my daughter, not embarrassing at all, 24 years old, gym bunny, size 10, 5'3 pretty much every man's nurse fantasy, and talking of which, my order, something fun to try with my new bf, I know, bf, I'm 41, but my marriage was hardly exciting so restraint kits it is.

Anyway, I am missing the point here, Jessica my younger nursey landlady is holding the box in a demanding I open it sort of way, so embarrassingly I open it up to a barrage of questions I don't even remember, essentially where we were, was at the bottom of the stairs, Jess is holding this restraint kit in one hand, glass of wine in the other, saying let's try this out!

Jess is the landlady, so I didn't think I was in a position to say no, and I was probably too tired anyway, plus, could it get any more embarrassing, so off we went to fit the straps. Jess suspiciously seemed a little expert at this, as she had the straps under the bed and the little velcroy cuff thingy, technical term, at the corners of the bed.

I stood there and looked at Jess, holding her wine, dressed in some fluffy onesie playsuit pyjamas decorated in black and red squares, and my in my pink & black gym leggings and a black vest top perfect for the brisk walk home. I guess we were asking who was being velcroed in, without actually using words, when the words " are you going to lay down or am I throwing you down" were demandingly spoken from her mouth.

The next thing I know I am laid X shaped on the bed as she wraps the velcro cuffs around my wrist and ankles. Now I don't exactly know what I was expecting from this 4* rated contraption for £19.99 from Amazon, but it was damn secure, I really couldn't move, so I guessed now would be a brilliant time to accept that basically my landlady now has me prisoner!

So she straddles my stomach and just talks to me normally, wine in hand, like we were sat on the sofa, and she asked me some questions, very straight faced, have you paid this month's rent? Are you ticklish? Do you need me to let you out of it? To be honest I am not sure which one scared me the most. To be fair, they all terrified me. So anyway after asking really nicely not to tickle me, and telling her she could have next month’s rent if she wanted and that yes, I needed her to let me out. Surprisingly she undid the straps and smiled and left me to my thoughts. Now I am not sure if I was glad it was over as quick as it started, or if it was actually over too soon, and if I’d be happy with her sat on me strapped down for the rest of the night!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Thanks for entering the Flash Fiction Contest. I shall unlock the threads after the judges have deliberated.
Can't pm you with this notification until you have ten posts under your belt.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I would love to know if anything else happened!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As bourbon beard says, any follow up?
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Ah, that ended in a flash :)
Hoping you will continue some day!
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

It’s so annoying when they let you out before you really want them too!
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Love this story!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Glad it all ended well for you in the end. Would love to hear more soon, great story!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

its a good one
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
DanielDrachenberg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DanielDrachenberg »

-
Last edited by DanielDrachenberg 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
tickle_taylor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickle_taylor »

Quite a realistic story I think, something likely to happen I think :)
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Nice story, over too soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic