Opportunity (m/m)

cj2125

Opportunity (m/m)

Post by cj2125 »

I stood on the doorway, looking dumbfounded at Lance. I have to admit I’ve dreamt of this moment forever, sixteen years of my life to be precise. I should have done it myself long ago but I am too much of a coward to even suggest it, always a sticker for the rules! It ended being up to his stupid soccer buddies to do it for me. I should have guessed they would strike at any moment; he had a big target on his back after he kissed the captain’s girlfriend, still, I didn’t suspect anything when all his teammates walked out of the locker rooms without him. I just went to see if he was ready to go home, not expecting at all what I would find inside.

Lance rolled on the floor, letting out angry, muffled screams. His teammates had wrapped his hands behind his back with duct tape, his ankles and part of his feet (one of which was missing his soccer sock) were also bound in tape, his thighs too, just below his shorts. Oh! They even wrapped it around his chest, pinning his arms to his torso; the tape was so snug that I could see his muscles bulging against it! I can guess that his missing sock went inside his mouth, more tape wrapped around it, he couldn’t even see! In fact, three quarters of his face were covered in tape. I knew it would be a pain to get rid of, since he was wearing only his black soccer shorts and a single sock, plenty of tape over his bare skin!

This was perfect you know? I had Lance at my mercy! I watched mesmerized as my best friend angrily rolled on the floor, repeatedly flexed his flat stomach and tried to break the tape with pure strength. He was truly stuck in there! Oh boy! This was great! He didn’t even know I was there! I could just drag him into my car and take him to my house! I pictured Lance tied spread eagled to my bed while I was tickling the hell out of him! Or hogtied on the floor with cloth pegs on his nipples! Or even better! Tied to a chair, forced to watch Glee! reruns while I shoved my feet against his face! I knew what I had to do! Just walk towards him, make a funny one liner and refuse to untie him! I could play it off as a game, not that he could stop me! Take him to my place and force him to earn his freedom! Oh man! I could barely hide my excitement!

With a grin on my face, I walked towards my bound friend. He stopped his struggles and raised his head as he heard me approach. Filled with all the confidence that had elude me all this time, I crouched next to him and unceremoniously ripped the tape off his eye. He looked at me with his wide blue eyes, seemingly waiting for my next move. I took a deep breath, ready for my moment “Well, well, well. Look what-“

“What’s going on here?” we both turned around, Coach Danvers stood on the doorway, looking at me and at Lance. Come on! “You did this Jack?”

“N-no! I-I just found him like t-this!” I stammered, the idea of getting sent to detention was enough to kill my courage. I could only watch disheartened as Coach kneeled next to Lance and proceed to release my prey from his bindings. There goes my chance!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, a deserved win.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic