Vacation-Surprise (mmf/m)

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Vacation-Surprise (mmf/m)

Post by Killua »

The moment I, 13 years old with short blond hair that is cut shorter at the sides, woke up, I immediately knew something was wrong. First of all, I felt cold dirt on my back. But, I wore a shirt before, so why was it gone? At least, I could feel that I still wore my shorts, but whoever took my shirt also took my shoes and socks. Next surprise, it was all black around me but I was sure my eyes were open, so why couldn´t I see anything?

I tried to move but noticed that my arms and legs were spread, pulled taut and tied to something with ropes. ´Ok, calm down… it´s ok… I´m sure there has to be an explanation for your situation… but first of all, I should call for help.´ - I thought. “Mmmmph” was probably all that could be heard. “Probably” because I couldn´t hear it myself. I wasn´t only gagged with some kind of cloth that was held in my mouth with tape, given by the sticky feeling probably duct tape, but also deprived of the ability to hear. Someone clearly stuffed earplugs in my ears.

I knew I was screwed. If some pervert did that to me, I wouldn´t see my parents ever again. My mom always told me not to sleep in the garden, especially not on our vacation resident where we don´t know anybody. I guess, now I found out why she told me that.

If it was under different circumstances, I would´ve clearly enjoyed being tied down and robbed of my ability to see, hear and speak. To be honest, some part of me enjoyed it even in that situation. To my own surprise that part of me was bigger than I thought. I should be scared as hell but I started to like the feeling of the ropes pulling my limbs taut, the cold ground on my exposed back and legs and the enforced darkness around me.

But, I knew I shouldn´t enjoy that. I had to get out as soon as possible and therefore started to struggle and mph into my gag like crazy. It was no use, I couldn´t break free. The only thing I accomplished, was to loosen one of the earplugs. I didn´t notice it at first cause I was still madly struggling until I felt a hand softly pressed on my chest. It wasn´t the hand of an adult, it was smaller, softer and made me calm down immediately.

I noticed that the earplug has loosened when a girly voice started to speak to someone else. It was close, so it had to be the person who held her hand on my chest to calm me down. I had to concentrate to hear them when I suddenly heard the voice of another boy, probably my age, who just arrived: “What the hell are you doing??? Who is this? That´s not Mark! I told you to wait for me!” – he shouted. It was followed by silence and a joint “Fuck!”.

Now I knew I was safe since they were kids and hoped so much they would keep me like that. Sadly, they did not. The girl bent over, removed the earplugs completely, apologized and told me to wait until they were gone to untie myself. She kissed me on the cheek, removed the rope on my right hand and started giggling at something. I guess she saw my excitement about all that.
I heard them leaving, untied myself and found my way back to our vacation-resident. On the same day, we went back home. We had to wait at a red traffic light when I saw a girl my age out of my open window. She looked at me, blew me a kiss and said “See you next time!”, then we left. That vacation was way too short!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m