In a Haze (M+/MM)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

In a Haze (M+/MM)

Post by gag1195 »

In a Haze
Zane was on the couch, watching the party rage on around him. Not that he had any choice. His teammates made sure of that. Chest, wrists, thighs, and ankles had been wrapped in alternating blue and green duct tape; their college colors. Zane was impressed that they found shades of tape to match his dyed mohawk. His hair was completely disheveled from being tackled by the entire varsity team and taken hostage. Hazing they had called it, tradition for the MVP of the season. Zane had led the team to their first championship in almost a decade, and was unanimously voted the MVP. He rode on the shoulders of the linebackers in an adrenaline filled post-win parade around the campus, cheering and adoring fans following behind.

Back in the locker room, Zane had barely changed before his team descended on him. He tried his best to fight them off, but against ten hunky, musclebound football players, he didn’t stand a chance. When he did try to yell, to scream at them to stop, team captain Kevin crammed Zane’s own used jockstrap in, before winding half a roll of green tape around his mouth. Zane almost didn’t mind chewing his own underwear, because it was Kevin gagging him.

Zane had the biggest crush on the team captain. In his eyes, Kevin was damn near perfect. The Junior was olive skinned, rippling with muscles, with abs for days. His shoulder length black hair framed his face perfectly. The easy smile and bright eyes hid a quiet intelligence. Kevin wasn’t a stereotypical dumb jock, attending school for chemistry and biology.

When he finished, Kevin smoothed the tape down on Zane’s cheek. Then he surprised the MVP by winking at him. Zane blushed, his pale face instantly turning as red as a tomato. Was Kevin interested in him? Or was he just enjoying the situation? Zane couldn’t exactly ask, and he was quickly distracted by the team hoisting him up again, marching him out of the locker room and towards the championship party.

So there he was, the MVP immobile on the couch, the massive golden trophy and game winning football placed reverently on the coffee table in front of him. Booze was free flowing, and deafening music was blasting out of the giant speakers. Everyone was dancing, chanting their fight song, and Zane could hear the telltale counting and shouting of a keg stand in the kitchen. It was a completely normal party if you ignored the Sophomore trapped in duct tape.

Zane was embarrassed and a little pissed off. This was his party! Without him they wouldn’t be here! And the fact that everyone was basically ignoring him! If they were going to keep him restrained, they could at least acknowledge their taped hostage sitting in front of them.

They must have read his mind, because all too soon, Zane was lifted off the couch, tossed over Kevin’s shoulder, and deposited in an unused bedroom, with the excuse that they needed space for spin the bottle, or circle of death, or some nonsense.

Bored. There was no other word for it. An hour later and he was still completely stuck, laying in an empty bedroom. Luckily for Zane, it wouldn’t be empty for long. The bedroom door burst open, and Zane strained his neck to see who it was. His eyes went wide as he saw Kevin, duct taped in a similar fashion, being hopped into the room and shoved on top of Zane. the two prisoners grunted in pain, but that didn’t stop their teammates.

They positioned Kevin and Zane chest to chest. They began wrapping duct tape around the pair's heads, forcing them into a tapegag kiss. In the end, their faces, chest, and ankles had been joined together.

The party raged for another five hours, but looking into Kevin’s baby blues, Zane couldn’t complain.
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great little story [mention]gag1195[/mention]. Love the final image of Kevin and Zane taped together and left alone looking in to each others eyes.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thanks! I may expand on/continue this story at some point! I'd hate to leave Zane and Kevin taped up and waiting forever...
My M/M Stories Here
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Just read it and enjoyed it too! I'm sure stuff like this happens (or happened) for real in some sports teams. Wish I was part of one of those teams ! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Just read it and enjoyed it too! I'm sure stuff like this happens (or happened) for real in some sports teams. Wish I was part of one of those teams ! :D
Glad you enjoyed it! I certainly hope that sports teams get up to these tie up games!
My M/M Stories Here
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Great story. I wonder how many guys would like being bound with tape or rope to their secret crush?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That waa a great story! I'm sure Zane's teammates were just doing him and Kevin a favor. That's what friends are for right?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

cj2125 wrote: 2 years ago That waa a great story! I'm sure Zane's teammates were just doing him and Kevin a favor. That's what friends are for right?
Maybe! Maybe they were helping the couple get together! They say a good team should stick together, so its not a stretch that they might want to make it happen! I'm hoping to get a chance expand on these characters in a future story down the road, so we'll just have to see!
My M/M Stories Here
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I think this is a terrific story. Thanks [mention]gag1195[/mention] for writing and posting. I hope we will see more...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention] glad you liked it! I'm hoping to have more time soon to maybe expand this entry into a full story!
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

What a nice short! Got me straining for sure 😏
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Please continue this story, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! :)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] glad you liked it!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I have plans to! Even if it doesn't win in this current poll I have, it will get finished eventually!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic