The Hunt (m/M)

boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Hunt (m/M)

Post by boundto »

It was my 18th birthday I had decided I was going to explore my alpha male fantasy, I have ordered some rope, and couldn't wait to try. I was visiting my mate tonight, we were having a FIFA tournament, and what he didn't know yet is I was going to hunt him, capture him and tie him up. I wasn't gay you must understand, just I was single and my mate, Tom a few months older, was hardly going to tell anyone I pinned him down and tied him up.

Before the walk to Tom's normally about 10 minutes, I ensured I had packed the rope into my bag! With everything going through my head it felt like I was there in no time. Tom is shorter and slimmer than me, I'm 6ft now, about 180, he is around 5'10 and about 160. I am wearing skinny black jeans, and white t-shirt, Tom in his usual denim shorts and black top. My heart pounding, with nerves and excitement as I follow him upstairs, I drop the bag on his chair in his room, I pull out the rope and push him forward on to his bed, he shouts "what the hell man" and he starts to struggle back, I try to straddle his back to get control, however he was fighting back a lot harder than I imagine.

We were struggling, probably for a couple of minutes, it felt like an hour, Tom had managed to get me on my back and was sat on my chest, he had his knees pinning my arms down. I had learned Tom was although smaller than me he was a lot stronger, and definitely a lot fitter, I was out of breath and couldn't even try to fight him off, he looked calm and full of energy. He picked up the rope that was on side of the bed, he shook his head and said "I think I need to teach you a lesson" I was filled with panic and I started to struggle, but he literally had my arms immobilised with his knees, He did this wrap thing with the rope and fed my left wrist into one side and pulled it tight, he went to pull it around the middle slat of his bed frame, and he fed in the other arm and pulled it tight. I pulled against it, and it felt really secure as he tied the loose ends of the ropes off at the top of the bed where I couldn't reach. Still straddling my chest, he laughed and flicked my nose, and gave my face a light couple of slaps before getting up and back to his feet.

I laid there, I did struggle again, but I was secure, I wasn't going anywhere. I felt so angry, I felt so stupid. I had a few minutes to think about what had happened, as Tom left the room for a few minutes. I literally wanted to cry whilst the ground swallowed me up, how would I live this down?, how do I get free? As Tom walked back in, I asked him to untie me, he laughed whilst picking up the second rope, which must of fell on the floor during the struggle. "This one for your legs he said" laughing, I felt a sinking feeling go through my stomach, "Tom, mate please, I'm sorry" I said. Next thing i hear a key going into the front door (Tom's mum had gone to get us Pizza), he panicked and untied the ropes, just in time for his Mum arriving to his room with the food.

As I sat up pushing the rope under his pillow, I thought to myself "I'm glad that was over as soon as it was"