Keeping the Fun Going (?/F)

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Keeping the Fun Going (?/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

It was all over too soon; that’s what I thought to myself.

See, I started dating this girl, Mia. Somehow, I managed to convince her to indulge in my kinky desires. Of course, it was her first time, so I took it easy on her: some ropes and a bandana between her teeth. We engaged in some kissing, wrestling, and…that’s it. I had to untie her. She had to go to work the next day. She kissed me goodnight and she left.

I sat on my bed, just thinking. We were having so much fun, and...it had to stop. It had to stop because of her job. I continued to think. Maybe there was a way to keep it going…

oOo

That night (after remembering that she accidentally flashed me her address while showing me something on her phone), I went to her house with a backpack full of material. Lucky for me, she had left her bedroom window open for some fresh air, so that’s where I went in.

I stood over her bed for a moment. Mia was wearing a white t-shirt and blue pajama bottoms. She looked so peaceful as she slept, cuddling up next to her pillow.

It was sad that I had to ruin it.

I reached down and, as gently as possible, worked a cloth into her ajar mouth. Her eyes quickly shot open as her tongue sensed the new inclusion to her mouth. Before Mia could spit it out, I placed a strip of tape over her lips, then another one. I flipped her over, forced her hands behind her back, then secured a ziptie around her wrists, then her elbows.

I then went down to her legs. Struggling to hold them together, I wrapped tape from her ankles to her knees.

I could hear Mia shout into her gag about how this wasn’t funny and that I had to let her go right now, but I wasn’t gonna do that. I had to get her out of here before someone heard the commotion and called the police.

Mia was struggling too much for me to just carry her out like that. So I rolled her up in the blue blanket she had over her and taped it closed as best as I could. I then carried the moving bundle over my shoulders out the window I came in, placed her in my trunk, then drove back to my place.

oOo

I’m currently watching Mia. She’s still struggling in the blanket and shouting into her gag, begging to be freed. But I can’t; I’ve gone too far now.

I’m not prepared for this. People are going to notice her absence soon enough, the next morning even when she didn’t show up for work. Even if no one notices she’s gone, this is someone new living in my house who has to be washed, clothed, fed. I’d have to get extra money to do that, but no idea where.

And I had to keep Mia restrained indefinitely. After her initial reaction, there was no doubt that if I let her loose for even a second, she’d run and have me arrested for kidnapping. I’d have to hide her if anyone came over, but where? How could I prevent her from alerting someone?

I looked at her again. I remembered how pretty she was. I would make this work. I had zero ideas how, but I vowed that I would. I’d make sure that our fun would never get interrupted by petty interruptions like ‘having to go to work’. The way it was now, the fun will never stop…