RESULTS

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

RESULTS

Post by Xtc »

Herewith the results of the recent Flash Fiction Competition.

Here we go

First place: “Opportunity” by Cj2125 (We’re considering shooting him!)
• “It fits the theme perfectly, well written and scrupulously edited.”

Second place: “Three Rows Back” by RTj65
• “Fits the theme perfectly and very well written.”
• “Even though there was a lack of tie-ups, the chance at meeting someone that was described was what made me really enjoy the story and make it feel like I could relate to the character.”

Third place: “First Experience” by tickletied84
• “I really liked that there was no clear gender for either party and all the descriptive text was really nice to read for the limited word count."
• “Fits the criteria, concentrates on bondage.”
• “The author made good work from only limited words.

It was very difficult finalsing the results this year and several of the judges say that the standard was well up on some recent comps. We enjoyed deliberating over the submissions and there was a considerable difference of opinion. However, ([mention]Xtc[/mention] speaking here) we are keeping to the previous policy of announcing only the first three places and not nominating any “highly commended” entries (once bitten, twice shy!).

In the interests of full disclosure, the judging panel consisted of:
[mention]BoundJana[/mention], [mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] , [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] , [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] , [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] , [mention]Veracity[/mention] , and [mention]Xtc[/mention] (to whom ALL complaints and questions should be addressed)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.