A Tale of Two Camps(Various F/F’s)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Can we please get a conclusion:))
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 24: A New Beginning(Various F's/F's)

(Kaylee's Perspective)

A crowd of Wolves Pride girls cheered when they saw us in ropes. They paraded us around through the camp, where some girls held up their feet and wiggled them in our faces.

I looked over to see Diana was furious, it seems the news of Hannah's escape reached her. However when she saw us, she regained her composure and began to smile as we were forced down in front of her. "Today will go down in Wolf Pride's history, as the day we captured every camper from Adventure's Path." The girls erupted with cheers as Ms. Sarah came out of the cabin. "I just called Miss Foster about our victory, she will be here shortly where I again get to make her sniff my feet." The girls cheered again, as I struggled in my binds.

Diana spoke again "As a reward for our great victory, each girl will get the chance to torture a captive of their own choosing." The girls clapped and jeered, as she bend down in front of me and whispered "Don't worry, you're mine."

I looked around as all of my fellow campers were being taken to their place of torture. Z was taken by a tall girl and Gia was taken by Felicity. After all of them were taken, Diana took me to her cabin. I was forced on the ground, next to Allison. She was hogtied and gagged.

"Well looks like our wonderful cousin seemed to escape, now tell me where she is or I'll punish you harder than I ever did before." I looked up at her. "I don't know, we were guarding her cabin and when I checked again she wasn't there." She removed her sandals and squeezed my toes with her toes. "Liar, now tell me or else I'll make sure you smell my stinky toes for the rest of your life."

The stench was intensified as her toes tightened around my nose. "I swear I don't know, I really don't." She scrunched her toes tighter that it was almost painful. However shouting from outside drew her attention. "I have her! I have her!"

(Hannah's Perspective)
Leah guided me to Wolf Pride, my hands were firmly tied behind my back with thick bundles of rope. "Are you sure about this ?" Leah asked. "Not really, but I know this is the only way to end this." I said somewhat worried.

When we approached the camp I caught a glimpse of my mom talking to one of the campers. "No, that's my mom." Leah turned to me "Your mom is my counselor ?" I paused for a moment. "Hold on, blindfold me, gag me, and put a hat on me, I can't have her recognize me." She did as I told, and I hoped it worked enough to sneak me by. Leah announced her presence "I have her! I have her!" I couldn't see what was happening but I heard Diana praise Leah's achievement. I was tugged by someone as I was thrown onto something soft, I assumed a cabin bed. My blindfold was removed, where I saw Diana's grinning face staring at me.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise, my cousin all tied up, about to be exposed to her mother." She mocked as she waved a smelly sock in front of my face. I sneered at her as she laughed to herself. "I can't wait till your mom finds out about your secret."

I looked down to see Kaylee and Allison tied up on the floor, than I saw Leah behind Diana. I gave a slight nod, as Leah grabbed Diana and began to tie her up. "What the hell are you dommm ?!?!?" She was cut off as Leah began to gag her with a pair of socks. She was hogtied on the ground, as Leah untied me. "Thanks for everything." I say before I begin to untie Kaylee. "Are you ok ?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what are you doing here ?" I stopped her mid sentence. "I'm done with running, I need to let the truth come out." I helped untie Allison, then I hurried out of the cabin.

I quickly ran to my Mom's office, since I knew she would preparing to torture Miss Foster. "Looks like this is the eleventh year you'll be sniffing my feet, Dani, I've been preparing for this all week." I heard from the other side of her door, I opened and shouted "MOM STOP!!!"

My mom paused in shock as she saw me. "Hannah ? What are you doing here ?" I took a deep breath "I've been attending Adventure's Path for the past few years, and I feared each day that you would find out." She was shocked "Why ?"

"I never enjoyed the whole idea of the Game, I though camp should be fun and free, but you kept hammering the importance of the Game and you made Allison and Diana obsess over it." Kaylee, Leah, and Allison quickly ran over to witness my confession. "I'm sorry I went behind your back but I've made some real friends without ever participating in the Game and I'm tired of hiding Mom, I am an Adventure Path's camper. Then, now, and forever."

My mom gave me a solemn expression "Is it true, have I been forcing the Game too much ?" Allison nodded her head as did Miss Foster slightly more aggressively. "Why didn't you tell me before ?" I shrugged "I figured you wouldn't change." She gave a frown "You are my daughter, I would do anything to see you happy." I smiled before I began crying. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

-Two Weeks Later-
(Allison's POV)

After Hannah's and Aunt Sarah's reconnection, camp life changed drastically. For one, Aunt Sarah and Miss Foster agreed to end their "feud" and decided to unite the camps in the upcoming years. Than the Game was officially dropped, which saddened me a bit but I knew it was the right call in the long run. Finally, well, I got to experience actually camp activities for the first time.

It was the last day of camp, and I knew it was going to be the end of a particular chapter of my life. "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute ?" Kaylee nodded her head and smiled. "I never got the chance to say thank you. I was a huge jerk to you at first, but after our excursion, I have to appreciate how you changed me for the better." She smiled and gave me a hug. "Your welcome." I smiled back. "But don't think I'm not going to get payback for all the hours I smelled your stinky feet."

"Seems fair, we'll need to meet up again over the school year." She nodded her head. "Definitely, I just know I'm going to introduce this to all my friends at school."

I walked over to my sister who was sitting on our cabin bed. "You know, I've been such a jerk this past year." She sighed "Same, I'm sorry for overthrowing you." I laughed "Sometimes that kind of power goes straight to your head, I know it went to mine." I gave her a hug. "I'm sorry for being a terrible sister, from now on I'll let you tie me up and make me smell your feet any time you want." She replied "Well that sounds good, but I can't deny I like getting tied up every once in a while." We smiled and laughed.

(Kaylee's POV)

"Well this is it." I somberly said as Z, Gia, and Hannah stood in front of me. Gia said "Well not really, see my family is moving and well we sort of got a place in your neighborhood, so that means I'll be your neighbor and school buddy." We both shouted in joy and embraced in a huge hug.

Hannah gave me a big hug. "We need to hang out during the school year, maybe we could do Halloween and the holidays." I smiled. "Of course."

Z was the last and hardest to say goodbye to. "Well, looks like this is goodbye." I began to cry. "Kaylee, you are my best friend, there is never going to be a goodbye." I smiled and gave her a big hug. I heard my mom's car honk. "Looks like that's my ride, I'll see you all soon."

I hopped in my mom's car, we also were going to drop of Leah too. "You know, I'm interested in trying out for the soccer team, think if I make it we'd start a little Game of our own ?" I asked. Leah smiled "If you make the team, but I think I can get behind that."

(Hannah's POV)

Allison, Diana, and I were the last campers to go since Mom had to wait for every camper to get picked up. "Alright time to go."

We all packed into my Mom's van. I kicked off my sandals. "Whoa, are those your feet ?" My mom asked surprised. "Yeah, stinky aren't they ?" She smiled. "That's my girl."

"I can't believe we're merging with Adventure's Path, so what's going to happen with Wolves Pride ?" Allison asked. My Mom shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure, the only think I know is that someone bought it, said something about an all boys camp." Allison and Dana looked at me, despite not saying it we all had the same idea in mind.

THE END.....For now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic