Jeremy and Sara (f/m, f/f, m/m, m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Fantastic Job :D

Is this the end, or is there more?
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PhantomThief »

One more chapter.
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PhantomThief »

Chapter 14
Sara

Everything was ready. The entire apartment was clean. Her room mate was going to be gone most of the day. Sara had one a bright yellow sleeveless cotton shirt, with shin high dark jeans and white socks. She was calm and relaxed now. She was miles away from that volatile time bomb of emotion.

"Jeremy!" she squealed when she saw him, nearly taking the boy off his feet as her arms snapped around him like a crocodile's jaws.

Well, okay, so she slipped every once in awhile.

Years ago, she would've taken him to the floor as he giggled and flailed under her hug like a baby being tickled. Nope, he was like a stone wall. It wasn't like he was suddenly jacked like an athelete or anything. Still the scrawny beanpole, but she isn't so sure she could wrestle him as effortlessly as she used to. What a firm hug he gave her.

He chuckled.

"Can I have a chance to come inside?" Jeremy asked.

He slipped his shoes off.

"You haven't lost the manners at all."

"It hasn't been THAT long." Jeremy said with a laugh.

He was right-they had only been seperated for a few months since she first started college. However, that's a few whirlwind months in a brand new setting and all new experiences. It honestly felt like years. Sure she kept in touch with Jeremy, but nothing compared to the real thing.

Stretching her arms up and lifting her head, she gave him a wink. He grinned. She kinda missed the boyish giggle he used to have. Even Jeremy has to grow up. He does still have the best smile though.

She got them both a drink. They sat on the couch as Jeremy caught her up on what was going on at home. As they did, she thought about how their relationship had developed since that Christmas break way back...or rather how it didn't. For those three years, it was like they were stuck. Sara personally wasn't ready to move that far. She liked Jeremy the close friend. The cute, huggable, naive boy she could pounce, lovingly manhandle whenever she wanted. All about having fun.

If Jeremy felt the same way, she didn't know, but they were in this akward phase for so long where they tried to carry on the days of old while at least partially realizing it was fake. They didn't kiss, they didn't go on dates. It wasn't that she didn't like the idea of kissing him, but doing so meant they had to move in this uncertain direction. That could fail. That could end up with them breaking apart.

She crossed her feet and looked down as she sipped from her cup.

"You've done great with the apartment." he said.

"It's not all me. You can thank Katie, too."

"Is that your room mate?"

She nods.

"How is she?"

"We're cool. Maybe you can meet her tonight or tomorrow. You're staying for three days, right?"

"Yep."

He put an arm around her as they watched some TV. Sara curled up close to him, using his shoulder like a pillow. It was a nice, relaxing day. She made them lunch (with some help) and ordered a pizza for dinner. They didn't go out since they were going to go out and do stuff the next day.

Sara stretched her arms, looking outside the window as the sun was finally dropping. Katie would probably be home any moment, actually. She couldn't imagine her and Jeremy having any serious personality conflict. She was pretty easy going...

As she was thinking this, a firm hand clamped down over her mouth. She let out a little shriek.

"Sshhhhh."

She froze. No, this couldn't be...

She was spun to the grinning face of Jeremy. She started breathing heavy through the nose. Her heart raced so hard she thought she was going to drop.

"Be a good girl and walk." he whispered.

She couldn't resist. He walked her by the shoulders to her room. He got her down on the bed, face first. She saw him pick out a coil of rope from under the bed, her eyes widening as he brought it up.

"I, you..."

"Be quiet now." he said, tying up her wrists.

He did good at it too! He even double knotted her restraints, something she had never even thought of. He lifted her ankles and gave them the exact same treatment, using another coil. He tied a loose hogtie between her wrist and ankle bonds, maybe half a foot long. When he was done, she kicked out just to test it.

She was rolled around by the shoulder, face to face with him.

"Running away to college and leaving me behind? Very bad girl." he taunted, wagging his finger.

He gave her bottom a very light slap, not enough to even make her flinch.

"Jeremy..." she said in a whisper.

If he grew a second head, it would only be a tad more shocking than his attitude and behavior right now.

He grinned again. "Your blush is awesome right now."

She whimpered, his fingers trailing through her hair.

"I love you." he said.

"I-

He put a finger to her lips.

"Not while you're tied up. Otherwise I'll think you're buttering me up." he said with a wink.

"Jeremy, when, where did you..."

"Hmmm?"

Where did he gain all this confidence?!

He leaned in closer. Their faces inches apart.

"Do you like it?" he asked, stroking the side of her face.

"Y-yeah..." she said with a shiver.

"Do you feel safe?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah."

"The ropes aren't too tight, are they?"

"Not at all. Where did you even learn?"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll tell you some other time." he teased.

Now he's teasing her too? She feels like such a little girl right now...

"Can I...can I kiss you?" Jeremy whispered.

"You're, you're not just gonna spring it on me, like in the movies?" she asked with a nervous laugh.

"I'm serious, it's up to you."

"I..."

Her arms and legs squirmed within the ropes.

"Listen." he said, softly, but with a firmness. "It's up to you.If we never kiss once in our life, I'll live with that."

"But you, want to kiss me."

"More than almost anything. But still more important, is being with you."

She gulped.

"I, just on the cheek, right now." Sara said.

"All right..."

Jeremy got out the sock.

"I love you, Jeremy." she said softly, able to get it out before he could shush her again.

She opened her mouth obediently for the sock (yes, clean) he pushed in. He ripped off a couple of strips of smooth, white tape he smothered over her mouth.

"Awwwwwwe." he said, making her whimper more.

He hugged her.

"I love you." he whispered.

He was driving her crazy!

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." he whispered.

"Mmmmmmm." she whimpered.

He kissed her cheek, and she moaned. Yes, that's all it took. This is what happens when raging hormones are pushed and smothered on the floor for nearly three years.

Jeremy left the room, and the apartment, but she trusted he would be back soon. She hoped he remembered to take her key.

The apartment door opened a little after. She heard a pair of shoes drop and someone walking in. But it wasn't Jeremy. Her eyes widened. Her very girlish, humiliated but lovestruck and wonderful state took a back seat as she saw the shirt and shorts clad Katie.

Katie was a pemier athelete. She was pretty well built. Sara knew better then to try wrestling her-she would've been curled up like a pretzel. They got along very well, but she had never tried testing the waters with the tie ups. She kept them a secret.

Katie looked her over with a smirk.

"I guess that was your boyfriend I saw."

"Mmmmm!" she whimpered.

She looked over her bonds. "You two don't mess around."

"MMMM!"

"I'm kinda glad he tied you up. Now I won't have to fight with you over the shower."

She pats Sara's head.

"Mmm, mmmm."

"Your kinks are vanilla, little girl, so don't be embarassed. and besides, now I know how to keep you out of the way when my boyfriend's over." she said with a wink, laughing as she walked out of her room.

A few moments later, with the shower running, she heard the door open and another pair of shoes drop. Jeremy came back in with his wrists behind him. She hoped they weren't cuffed!

"Waiting long?" he asked.

She shook her head, which was a lie. It felt like forever since he was gone, even if it was just a few minutes.

He sat down and took out what he was hiding: a long silver necklace with a red jewel in the middle.

"I, hope you like it. I'll set it down."

Oh, Jeremy...

He undid her hogtie while leaving her wrists and ankles bound.

Back down beside her, she scooted right up to him, smushing her face in his chest. He laughed lightly, patting her back.

"I guess you like."

She curled up to him, one of his arms slithering around her waist, as the other held her head against his shoulder.

"Do you want to sleep like this?" he whispered.

She nodded as his legs ensnared themselves around her bound ones. He kissed her cheek, and then again, and again, tiny moans emitting from beneath the gag. Her head nuzzled in his shoulder. She tensed up all over, her cheek rubbing against his. His lips pressed against her tape gag, and she pushed back up. He slid down to her neck, her head craning back with another moan, until his fingers softly reached behind her head and pulled it back to his shoulder.

"Now now, where does my girl think she's going?" Jeremy asked.

"Mmm, mmmm..."

His mouth moved up to her ear, as she awaited more playful taunting.

"It's too bad, you might have a little more trouble manhandling me. I really, really like you as the damsel. But, maybe I'll be nice and give you the chance once in awhile." he whispered, giving her a wink.

Her phone vibrated, Jeremy going over to it.

"It's your mom."

The text read:

how are things going, sweetie?

Jeremy grinned, almost evily as he typed back.

"MMMM!"

He showed her the response.

sorry, my girlfriend can't answer you right now, she's a bit tied up.

She squealed and glared, which only made him laugh. Now even her glares were cute to him?

He showed Sara her mother's response:

XD awwwwe, its about time you two finally opened up about that. anyway, tell her i love her, and if you wanna kidnap sara on her way back home for break, by all means.

"Mmm!" Sara whined.

This was so embarassing!

Jeremy responded:

don't worry, I'll take good care of her. I promise.

He set the phone down. Sara's heart melted a little when he wrote that.

He wrapped her back up in his arms and legs, his cheek pressed on her cheek, those lips giving a dialobolical kiss on the side of her neck. She knows she'll be embarassed by the volume of her gagged moans, her wiggling, but gods, it was heaven. Jeremy's whispered giggles in her ear made it worse.

"God, I love you." he whispered.

"Me moo."

Of course, this could still end badly. Maybe even very badly. Nothing is guarenteed. Sara came to understand, in that little space of time, that's a chance worth taking. In that little space, as the clock ticked by and she began to fall asleep in his arms.

She loved Jeremy, and she wasn't going to shy away from that fact any more.

The End
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

One of the best stories I've read. Fantastic work :D
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Amazing story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic