A little bondage between siblings m/f, f/m. Part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

A little bondage between siblings m/f, f/m. Part 2 added

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Katherine was 16 years old when this happened. She was 5'5", had red hair, green eyes and was wearing a red and white checkered button down sleeveless shirt, blue denim cutoff shorts and had on light pink nail polish. She was at home with her older brother Christopher who was 26 years old at the time. He had brown hair and had green eyes. On this day, he was wearing a red long sleeved shirt and black sweatpants.

Christopher liked to write stories for fun, it was a hobby for him. Katherine's hobby was annoying her big brother and messing with him playfully. They were alone for the weekend as their mother was out of town. Christopher had the weekend off from work, he was an employee at a retail store. Katherine was in her room playing music loud enough that Christopher couldn't concentrate on his writing, even with headphones on. He asked Katherine to turn down the music.

Katherine instead went to a case of old CDs that her friend's older sibling was going to throw out that she saved from the trash. She found an old Hanson CD, she put it in her CD player/stereo. She turned the volume way up, put her stereo right next to her wall as her room was next to her brother's and put it on MMMBOP. She heard him fall out of his chair in his room and he yelled her name. Katherine fell to the ground laughing. She was on her back laughing her ass off at what she had just done. Suddenly, she heard her brother walk out of his room and into hers.

She got up and saw him come in with an annoyed look on his face.

Christopher: Seriously Katherine?!! Of all the songs to blare through the walls you choose that one?

Katherine (laughing): Look at how mad you're getting. This is the best thing I've ever done.

Christopher: I'm going to get peace and quiet out of you one way or another.

He started chasing Katherine through the house. Finally he grabbed a hold of his baby sister from behind in the living room. She tried to say something, but be clamped his hand over her mouth. He dragged her back to his room. She made muffled attempts to say "what are you doing?" and "ok ok I'm sorry". He pinned his sister on the ground, grabbing a bag before doing so. He pulled out some yellow rope.

Katherine (playfully): Why do you have that rope you weirdo?

Christopher pulled her arms behind her back. He tied her wrists together and cinched between the ropes.

Katherine: Wait are you trying me up?

Christopher: Yep

Katherine: Ok I'm sorry. I won't annoy you anymore.

Christopher: I know you won't, because you'll be unable to.

Katherine: Christopher I'm your little sister. You don't do this to your sister.

Katherine was now annoyed at this point. Christopher tied her arms together at her elbows and then in three spots above her elbows and below her elbows. He cinched between the ropes

Katherine: Are you seriously tying me up?

Christopher: You wouldn't give me any peace so now you're getting tied up.

Katherine: Untie me and let me mmmph

He kept his hand over her mouth until she stopped mmmphing into his hand. Katherine knew it would be useless arguing with him. She pushed her luck one too many times and as their mother said time and time again would happen....he had finally struck back. He tied her ankles together and then tied her legs together at her knees and in three spots above her knees and below her knees. He made sure to cinch between the ropes.

Christopher brought a piece of rope across her waist, in two spots across her midsection and above and below her chest. And yes Christopher cinched between the ropes. He wrapped his hand around Katherine's mouth and pulled her to her feet. He then went to grab something from his laundry basket. It was a dirty sock.

Katherine: Oh no, you are so not putting that in my mouth. Don't even think about MMMMMPH.

He shoved the dirty sock in her mouth. He then placed ten strips of duct tape over her mouth. He picked her up and placed her in a chair next to his at his desk and put on some music as he wrote his story. Katherine made muffled attempts to curse at him, demand to be untied and tried bargaining and apologizing. It did no good. After a few hours, he removed her gag.

Christopher: Look Kat, you know I didn't do this to be mean right?

Katherine looked annoyed for a few moments and finally answered him.

Katherine: Yes I know. I guess I was being a brat. Sorry I blared my music loudly on purpose.

Christopher: I'm sorry I tied up my little baby sister. Even though you had it coming.

Katherine smirked and said:

Katherine: I guess you're forgiven. At first I was annoyed but I kind of liked it afterwards.

Christopher: You like being tied up and gagged?

Katherine: As long as it's my big brother doing it...then yes. (Giggles)

Katherine: We should do this again.

Christopher: We can do that

Katherine (smiles and says mischievously): Maybe I can get you back?

Christopher: Sounds fair

Katherine: And when I talk too much or get too annoying, you can put your hand over my mouth.

Christopher: Well it seems to be the only way of keeping you quiet.

That made his sister giggle. He untied his little sister and they hugged each other.

Katherine: I also want to handgag your mouth whenever I want, even if other people are around.

Christopher: I don't see why not.

Katherine: Great. This is going to be fun.

That is how Christopher and Katherine began their tie up games. Which continued even 10 years later, when she was 26 and he was 36. She had become his roommate and sometimes when her girlfriend was over, she even helped Christopher tie up Katherine.
Last edited by Eaglescout01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good And Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story, will you continue it with their future games?
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Sociopath3 wrote: 3 years ago Great story, will you continue it with their future games?
Yes I definitely will
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Oh my God...

This is an awesome story! 👏👏👏

I want to read more.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

It two weeks later when Katherine hot payback on Christopher. She was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt and black Russell style athletic pants with the bottom of the pant legs loose. Christopher was wearing a red and blue jeans and blue jeans. It was on a Friday and he had gotten home from work an hour ago. He was in the living room, straightening out the coffee table, he had a habit of wanting to straighten out things he thought were out of place.

Katherine tackled him to the ground from behind. She wrapped her arms around him nice and tight. He tried to say something but she clamped her hand over his mouth.

Katherine (happily): It's payback time big brother

He said something muffled and she giggled in response.

Katherine (playfully): What was that? My hand smells nice? I used a new lotion on my hands. Can you smell the fragrance as you breath through my hand?

Christopher tried to struggle but his teenage sister was stronger than she looks. She noticed his struggling.

Katherine: Remember all those times you made fun of my resistance bands that I workout with? It's given me great upper body strength and they have resistance bands for legs. Let me wrap my legs around yours and show you how strong they are.

Katherine did just that and it put a stop to his legs kicking. Her legs held his legs in place. She had him completely restrained.

Katherine (tauntingly): Can't move your legs can you? Wanna make fun of my resistance bands now? Oh wait my hand is clamped over your mouth nice and tight. You can't say much of anything can you?

Christopher tried to respond to his sister but it all came out muffled. She held him on the ground like that for more than half an hour before she pulled him to his feet. She dragged him to her room and pinned him on the ground. She pulled off her socks and stuffed them in his mouth. Then she pulled out a bag from under her bed. She grabbed a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs and cuffed his wrists behind his back.

Christopher tried to say something in response but his baby sister's socks muffled his words. Katherine took a pair of leather cuff restraints and cuffed his ankles together.

Katherine: I got these from one of those Adult stores. There was a goth chick with her hair in spikes at the counter. She let me shop there and when I made my purchase I asked if it was because I looked 18. She said no it was because I had cash money.

Christopher couldn't believe what he was hearing. His little sister had bought bondage stuff for her revenge on him. He underestimated the angelic looking redheaded teen. She used black rope to bind his legs together and his arms together. She tied his legs at the knees and in five spots above his knees and below his knees. She tied his arms at the elbows and in four spots above his elbows and below his elbows. She cinched between the ropes. He was impressed with her rope work but also knew that he was completely at her mercy.

She took out four leather straps. One she brought across his waist, one across his midsection, one above his chest and below his chest and bound his arms to his body. She turned him into his back and straddled herself on top of him. She took the socks out of his mouth. Her phone rang and she clapped her hand over his mouth.

Katherine: Shush it's Mom. Hey Mom, I'm home with Christopher. No I'm not going out. I'm actually studying right now, Christopher is actually helping me. We're gonna watch a movie or something later. I would never give my big brother a hard time. Ok bye.

Katherine (playful and mischievous): Now where did we leave off? Oh yes. Your gag. I have a special gag for you dear big brother of mine.

Katherine produced a pink ballgag from her bag.

Katherine: I saw this and just had to buy it. I was gonna gag up that mouth of yours with my socks and duct tape but this is so much more fun. Well fun for me. Now open up. That's a good boy.

Katherine put the ballgag in his mouth and fastened it behind his head. She also produced a roll of black colored duct tape and placed multiple strips of tape over his mouth in the shape of an X. She praised that added touch and picked him up off the ground and placed him on her bed in a sitting position. She cozied up next to him and studied her notes for school as she played music in the background.

After an hour, she threw her arms around his shoulders and talked about what was going on with school and other things for another hour. She then watched The Little Mermaid with him, singing along to the songs. At one point she asked if he was enjoying this as much as she was. He nodded his head and she giggled and kissed him on his cheek and patted the other. After the movie, she finally freed her brother and he cooked a frozen pizza for them.

Christopher: Wasn't expecting your revenge to be so kinky.

Katherine: Well I figured if I was gonna have some bondage time with you, I might as well go all out. So you really liked what I did to you.

Christopher: Yes I did. You realize of course that this means war.

Katherine: I'm looking forward to it.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Ah, loved that
They have a great relationship
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Good story 👍

Next part when?

MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Looks like the author has left the building.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago Looks like the author has left the building.
I'm the author, I left the forum previously but I recently rejoined the forum under a new username. I'll definitely work on a continuation.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

YESSS!!!

A continuation of a good story!

MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Transchick85 wrote: 2 years ago
MrBind wrote: 2 years ago Looks like the author has left the building.
I'm the author, I left the forum previously but I recently rejoined the forum under a new username. I'll definitely work on a continuation.
Good news indeed!
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

nice
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great stories of sibling bondage.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

So I originally posted this story under my old account name Eaglescout01. A few of you asked for a continuation so here it is. The end sets up a possible spinoff story.

Part 3 (M/f, Ff/M, F/f)

It was Halloween, the next time that Christopher and Katherine played another one of their games. They had no plans to go trick or treating or going to any parties. They were going to stay in. They had rented all Scream movies from Blockbuster Christopher had dressed in a Ghostface costume. Katherine was wearing a black crop sweater and orange jeans. She was in her room when Christopher called her cellphone and he spoke using a voice changer that made you sound like Ghostface.

Katherine: Hello?

Christopher (Ghostface voice): Do you like scary movies?

Katherine knew it was her big brother. She played along

Katherine: Of course, I was about to watch a few tonight.

Christopher (Ghostface voice): Which ones?

Katherine: the Scream movies

Christopher (Ghostface voice): Those are classic. Your orange jeans look nice by the way.

Katherine: How did you know what I was wearing?

Christopher (Ghostface voice): Because I'm right behind you.

At that he hung up and wrapped his gloves hand over his little sister's mouth. She placed her phone in her jeans pocket and he wrapped his arm around her. He dragged her into his room. He used electrical tape to bind her wrists together in front of her and bound her ankles together. Then he used a roll of duct tape to tape her arms together above and below her elbows. Next he takes her legs together at the knees and above and below her knees. He taped her hands together and her feet together. He was ready to tape her mouth.

Katherine: Maybe you should stuff my mouth first, otherwise I'll just lick it off.

He then grabbed a clean sock and stuffed it in her mouth and covered it with duct tape. He carried her in his arms into their basement and set her down on the old couch and and walked over to the TV and put in the first movie. He then sat down and removed his mask. He wrapped his arm around his redheaded sister's shoulders and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his shoulder and they started watched the movie.

Their mom came home to get ready to go to a costume party. She came downtown say goodbye. She didn't look fazed at the sight of her daughter being bound and gagged by her son. She was 5'7", had red hair, was thin and had blue eyes. She was wearing a Poison Ivy costume.

Mom (amused): Huh, so this is why it was so quiet when I came in. Looks like you finally found a way to keep your sister quiet. Is her mouth stuffed? Otherwise she can just lick the tape off.

Christopher: It is, I used a clean sock.

Mom: make sure you keep her gagged, you know she has a habit of being talkative during a movie or tv show.

Christopher: Ok Mom have fun.

Kat gave a muffled goodbye and they continued watching the movie. He removed her gag several times when she wanted to take a sip of her drink he got for her and always regagged her afterwards. Afterwards, Christopher freed Katherine and they went upstairs. Kat changes into a black silk pajama top with spaghetti straps & matching jams. During that time, their Mom came in and changed into a green sports bra and matching sweatpants.

She asked Katherine if she wanted to team up so she could get some pay ack on her brother. She agreed. They snuck into Christopher's room. He was wearing an oversized Micheal Myers and Friday The 13th sleeping pants. Their mom clamped her hand over his mouth and grabbed a hold of him. He was shocked to see Katherine appear in front of him.

Katherine: Mom's behind you. She had a great idea to help me get revenge on you.

She grabbed her brother's legs and helped carry him into their mom's room. Kat held her brother tight and kept her hand wrapped around his mouth nice and tight while their mom produced a roll of duct tape. She taped up his legs and held his arms behind him while Katherine bound his wrists and arms behind him. They bound his arms to his body. Their mom, whose name was Maxim, took her dirty gym socks and stuffed them into her son's mouth. They'll her daughter covered it with tape.

Then she grabbed a hold of Katherine and handgagged her tight. The redheaded teen mmphed in surprise. She dragged her over to her dirty laundry hamper took out a pair of her dirty panties. Maxim gagged her daughter with them as the girl protested. She then bound her with duct tape as they had done to Christopher. She finished it off by sealing her mouth with duct tape. The 45 year old tested her hands on her hips and grinned at her handiwork.

Maxim: Thanks for helping me Kitty Kat. Sorry for turning the tables on you but I had to have both of you like this. It's been a while since I had somebody tied up.

The siblings looked at each other and at their mom with shocked looks in their eyes.

Maxim: There's a late night old monster movie on TV. Let's watch it together, like old times.

She carries her kids one at a time into the living room and sat between them and watched the movie with them. Then afterwards, she pulled out the couch sofa, pillows and a blanket and layed them next each other. She aced the blanket over them and said goodnight to her kids.

Maxim: Thanks for letting me discover your secret tie up games. I'll have to do this again....to Katherine. Next time she acts up, back talks or does anything else that requires a punishment.

With that, she went to her room to go to bed.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent sibling bondage.
OllieB2008
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OllieB2008 »

That was cool i think id like to be Katherine in chapter 1.That sounded really tight!
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I really liked the first part. I don’t think my brother would do that to me though just for playing music to loud. I wish he would
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I wish I had a sister who teased me like that, so later I could catch her and tie her up... luckily I had my cousin.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic